main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FanFic Ask Me Anything ~*~ Version 3.0 Daily Questions (See list on pg 164 or 1)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by mavjade , Mar 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Ireland sounds fantabulous! What other countries in the UK or Europe have you visited, or would like most to visit?

2. Ceillean

Ceillean Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 13, 2001
    It's plausible, yes. And I'm fairly certain it's been done before. But I have yet to find that book. Yesterday, my friend and I were actually trying to come up with good strong female characters in books. There weren't many.
    I'm open for suggestions, of course. I'd love to read about a well-crafted female protagonist.

She's seven years old. And she's a hand full. Good Lord. *sighs* But she's my baby so it's all good. :D

Ireland was wonderful.
    I've been to a few places. Aside from the US, I've been to Italy, France, Belgium, Luxemburg and I've been wanting to head to Austria, too. There are still a few places I'd like to see. Scotland, for example. My aunt lives in Bristol, so I might head there too.
    I LOVE to fly so who knows where else I'll go? :D

Nyota's Heart likes this.
  3. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    Questions for Ceillean are now over.

Remember if you want to be the subject of FFAMA, let either me or Briannakin know via PM!

Slightly late, but our next subject of FFAMA is Anakin Solo Revanchist

4. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    ASR! So I remember your saying once that you love to sing. What do you like to sing, what voice part(s) do you sing, and are you in any groups? (mavjade, I hope those questions count as closely related enough!)

5. TheChosenSolo

TheChosenSolo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 9, 2011
    Whoo! My turn! :D
    I like to sing pretty much any music I like that sits well in my range. I think I'm a baritone, but don't hold me to that, I don't know for certain. My real passion for singing is worship, though. My voice is a gift from God, and I give back by using it to glorify Him. For a time, I was on my old church's praise team :D

6. Moaning_Myrtle

Moaning_Myrtle Jedi Knight

Oct 30, 2008
    What SW era do you prefer to write in?

7. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    Who is your fav SW character?

8. mavjade

Sep 10, 2005
    What is your favorite meal?

9. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    What is your absolute favorite pastime?

10. TheChosenSolo

Dec 9, 2011
    I prefer writing AUs that start in the NJO era. This is where Anakin Solo had his biggest and most important shoes filled, before it got ruined with his death. Every idea I come up with is one that rectifies that mistake.
    Anakin Solo. Hands down.
    Dinner. It's when I usually eat the most at once :p
    If I still had a working bike, and still had a lot of spare time, it would be biking. I used to spend so much time exploring and trailblazing in my early teen years, and I had a lot of friends who did too. Nowadays, probably just reading or wasting time on the computer. :p

11. mavjade

Sep 10, 2005
    I'm going to assume you are being sarcastic since there is the :p so I will rephrase the question. ;)

What's your favorite dinner to eat, as in main dish, sides, etc. ?

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    I too love fixer fics that undo the what! of losing Anakin Solo. What role do you see his survival playing in the prevention of much oif any of Jacen's downfall and/or recovery from Sithliness? :cool:

13. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    Do you have any pets? If not, what would be your ideal pet if you could have one?

14. taramidala

taramidala Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 1999
    Favorite fanfic of all time?

15. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    What do you do for a living and do you have other hobbies?

16. TheChosenSolo

Dec 9, 2011
    I thought that's what you may have meant, but I went with how the question was phrased because it's hard for me to pick favorites :p An argument could be made for tomato soup with macaroni in it, it's so good.
    I actually plan to cover a possible aspect of that in my trilogy, if I can ever get to it :p It's said in the NJO somewhere that Jacen and Anakin complement each other, and I take the results of Anakin's mishap in Lando's Folly back in Vector Prime a lot more seriously than the authors did, apparently. Namely that they both see the merits of the other's argument.
    I have had pets, my family once had a dog, then a cat, and I had a beta fish, a hamster, and a gerbil of my own. I'd really like another dog, I love dogs.
    The End of All Light by YodaKenobi.
    Right now, my living is trying to find work while making sure I don't exhaust my entire savings. :p Hobbies, I love reading, video games (though I may have to limit that because my knuckle has been quite uncomfortable lately), riding my Ripstik, and church stuff. I'm quite involved in youth groups.

17. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    What is the meaning behind "Revanchist"?

18. TheChosenSolo

Dec 9, 2011
    My previous name was Revan_AnakinSolo, taken because Revan's my second favorite Star Wars character (but I know far less about him than I do Anakin :p) I had it changed because I didn't like how my name cut like:
    Revan_AnakinS
    olo

19. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Least/most favorite school subjects?

20. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    What is your opinion of the Ewok Gospel Song video as someone who (I'm guessing—correct me if I'm wrong) has had experience singing in similar musical styles and types of choirs as those the video features? Do you find it humorous and amusing, or disrespectful, or somewhere in between?

21. TrakNar

Apr 4, 2011
    What kind of video games do you like to play?

22. TheChosenSolo

Dec 9, 2011
    English and math, in that order.
    I've actually never heard of that song before, and I've really only been in school choirs, nothing more. And praise teams at churches, but that doesn't qualify as a choir :p
    Nothing specifically, just whatever happens to strike my fancy at a certain time. The only console I own is a 3DS, but I also enjoy games like Halo, the NHL franchise, and AceCombat.

23. Findswoman

Feb 27, 2014

Well, then, give the video a looksee/listen and tell us what you think! :p (Mods, OK if count that as my next question?)

24. Jade_Pilot

Jade_Pilot Jedi Master star 5

Dec 10, 2005
    Do you read any scifi other than SW?

25. Kahara

Kahara FFoF Hostess Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Mar 3, 2001
    What makes the characters of Revan and Anakin Solo interesting to you? (Actually, I was a big Anakin Solo fan back in the day, but I think my interpretation of his personality was more of a fanon theory based on the Junior Jedi Knights novels than it was accurate to what they actually ended up going with in the NJO. Revan I don't know very much about at all, since I haven't played the video games. Keep planning to check into that, but I don't know that they'd run on my computer. Loved the KOTOR comics, but those are about a different set of characters altogether.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.