main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Games The 13th Jedi Draft: Only a Bith Deals in Absolutes. Congrats to our winner. All hail Point Given!

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by heels1785 , Mar 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yodaminch

Yodaminch Chosen One star 6

Mar 6, 2002
    Same. It's been crazy at work and home.

Trim: Very sorry for your loss. I truly hope things start getting better for you after these tough couple of months.

2. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Was going to give through tomorrow since we're going to do 5-and-5 this round. Know a few GMs are tight on time. I'd like to have the second five matches up by say, Thursday at noon EST for the weekend.

If you have arguments, now is the time.

3. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Sora Bulq and Depa Billaba vs. Darth Traya and Darth Sion

Well my characters don't exist any more, so yours win by default for appearing in the background of a film. Let's forget their feats for a moment. Surely the two powerful Sith Lords can take down these two. Traya's power is far beyond those two, and she has a lot of Force powers she can use. Sora and Depa may be good with a blade, but how will that help them against Traya's Force horror, Force speed, Force Crush, Force cloak, Force scream, Force lightning and Force Choke? Then there's also her Force drain, which has no proven defense, plus she was able to kill three members of the Jedi Council with this. Sion is good enough to take on Sora and Depa by himself for a while, while Traya stands back and uses her Force drain on them. Traya is really intelligent as well, so while Sion is fighting them, she'll be able to plan out what Force powers would be most effective on Sora and Depa, then make her move. That's if Force drain doesn't work. Traya can't be that bad when she's trained Revan, Meetra Surik, Darth Sion and Darth Nihilus. All of them, besides Sion, have been shown to be extremely powerful, and if she's the one that taught them some of the powers and techniques that they know, then she's gonna be able to do the same things.

Now if we look at their feats, it took Nihilus and Sion to take Traya down together, and are Sora and Depa as powerful these two? I don't think so. Their feats may be better, but their power levels aren't. She eventually died at the hands of Meetra Surik, but even after she was defeated by her, she continued to fight her telekinetically with three lightsabers. She also fought Darth Revan and was defeated. These feats may not be the best, since they all end in her defeat, but the fact that she put up a fight against them is quite impressive, considering who they are. So a good feat for Sion would be he helped defeat Traya, who was able to put up a fight against Revan and Meetra Surik, plus he fought Meetra and Nihilus. Far out, Traya, Sion, Nihilus, Meetra and Revan just seem to fight each other.

4. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    I was under the impression there would be more arguments. Can judge tomorrow night

5. CrazyOldHermit

CrazyOldHermit Jedi Master star 4

Aug 22, 2007
    Dooku vs. Exile

Dooku is a highly intelligent man and his skills with a lightsaber are extremely impressive to say the least. He dueled some of the best the Jedi had to offer and dominated most of them. Perhaps the master of Makashi and well versed in many of the other forms. One time instructor at the Temple. His techniques were once recorded on the Great Holocron and were required study for Padawans.

Dueling feats:

-Obi-Wan Kenobi
    -Anakin Skywalker
    -Tholme
    -Quinlan Vos
    -Sora Bulq
    -Mace Windu- the only one besides Yoda himself to defeat Mace in a sparring contest.
    -Yoda- certainly didn't dominate but did make an impressive showing against the old Master more than once.

Trained many people with their own impressive feats:

- Qui-Gon Jinn
    - Komari Vosa
    - Grievous
    - Ventress
    - Sev'rance Tann
    - Sora Bulq
    - Tol Skorr
    - Savage Oppress
    - Kadrian Sey
    - Trenox
    - Saato
    - Quinlan Vos

His Force powers are also impressive. Strong telekinetic abilities, Force Lightning, Force Choke, and even healed himself from a biological weapon.

"The best of all would be the strongest student, yes? Wisest? Most learned in the ways of the Force? Best of all Dooku would be! Our greatest student! Our greatest failure." -Yoda

6. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    Ok. So Dooku vs Exile.

The big thing to keep in mind here is the difference in eras. Where the Exile lived in a period of war and sith were a known threat, by the time of Dooku's era, sith were believed extinct and jedi were relegated to dealing mostly with mercenaries and pirates. Now, why is that important? Well for Dooku that meant he really was the only sith. His only combatants were jedi who focused on lightsaber forms that were aimed at crowd control and pirates and not the skilled duelists like himself. Essentially, Dooku is a big fish in a small pond. Only a few other jedi were as skilled in swordsmanship as Dooku was. But until he fights Yoda, he really has little to measure himself against. Anakin is overconfident and easily distracted and defeated. Obi-Wan had been tortured, fought for his life and now had to worry about Anakin and himself. He was just a wee bit distracted when Dooku took him out the first time. Then Yoda comes in and Dooku has to resort to distraction to flee. That's our first real evaluation of Dooku as a duelist along with his skills in the force. It's Dooku himself who said the contest could not be decided with knowledge of the force but by skill of the lightsaber and based on what we see, Yoda definitely outclassed Dooku. But that's 900 years experience so we'll let that go.

Problem is, that's his big fight until ROTS. He duels Anakin a few times in Clone Wars. He even duels Ahsoka and she survives against him. He does nearly get killed by Savage but we'll chock that up to raw force power. With Vosa? He let's Jango do the very lifting and then kills her from the shadows. Ventress isn't any more impressive. Dooku often strikes from the shadows in fact. He takes out Tholme and Sora sure, but it's worth noting Sora faked it and it distracted Dooku.
    And for most of the war, Dooku is working behind the scenes manipulating things. He's not quite Vader going to the front lines and fighting. He leaves that to Grevious and Ventress.

So then we hit ROTS. Dooku chokes Kenobi and is then rapidly defeated by Anakin. And of course, Anakin was the chosen one so it's not really a surprise he beats Dooku.

So let's look at the Exile:

She fought the Mandalorians and rose through the ranks. So unlike Dooku, she's definitely been on the front lines more. Let's look at who she fights: Visas Marr, Brieanna the handmaiden, Darth Sion, Darth Nihilus and Darth Traya. Not to mention dueling 4 council members: Vrook, Kavar, Zez-Kai Ell and Atris. And these are all wins for her.

Then of course, there are her unique abilties:

So whatever perceived skill difference there might be, that's worth noting. That and the fact she defeated the Sith Triumvirate. And, she's also skilled in Dooku's form 2. And Dooku loves to taunt and talk. Unfortunately, that's also a skill the Exile mastered. Force abilities, well yeah. She's mastered many of them including the rarer stuff that Dooku has never been shown to do.

It would be one thing if Dooku had an impressive win count. But really, he's defeated very few people. And when it comes to the big guns, (Yoda) he fled. The exile has three sith kills and defeated several prominent Jedi Masters. Not sure what else I can say really. She may not be the chosen one, but she's darn powerful.

7. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    I'm getting antsy!

8. DarthIntegral

DarthIntegral JCC Baseball Draft/SWC Draft Commish star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Host

Jul 13, 2005
    I lied/got home later than I anticipated. No judging from me tonight

9. heels1785

heels1785 Skywalker Saga + JCC Manager / Finally Won A Draft star 10 Staff Member Manager

Dec 10, 2003
    Judgments.

Mikaboshi's Heartbreak vs. Redwood Originals

Sarro Xaj/Worror Dowmat/Raskta Lsu vs. Ulic Qel-Droma/Cay Qel-Droma
    Luke Skywalker vs. Forfeit (Qel-Dromas)
    Forfeit (Xaj/Dowmat/Lsu) vs. Mara Jade Skywalker (prep)
    Shado Vao vs. Nomi Sunrider
    Kyp Durron vs. Obi-Wan Kenobi (prep)

Ulic is far and away the class of the first battle, but Cay is weaker than all three members of the first trump, as far as I can tell. In a good fight, they'll overwhelm him. Nomi eeks out a win over Shado.

--

Heavy Metal vs. Old Reliable

Darth Cognus (prep) vs. Bastila Shan (prep)
    Darth Wyyrlock (prep) vs. Kit Fisto/Aayla Secura
    Darth Stryfe vs. Ahsoka Tano
    Darth Vader vs. Corran Horn/Leia Organa Solo
    Darth Tyranus vs. Exile

Bastila has shown just a bit more skill with the blade, and brings in solid battle meditation with prep. As much as I like Aayla, I think Wyyrlock is powerful enough to take one half of the trump down fairly quickly with prep, and then wins a tight one.

Dooku gets my vote over Exile. Multiple victories over Anakin and Obi-Wan, as well as the force prowess he shows that rivals Sidious and Yoda, should be more than enough here. Exile, while fantastic, has suffered from the Vitiate battle.

--

The Furious Sithish vs. The Injustice League of Korriban

Sora Bulq/Depa Billaba vs. Darth Traya/Darth Sion
    Exar Kun (prep) vs. Lord Scourge
    Barriss Offee/Luminara Unduli vs. Darth Nihl
    Forfeit (Barriss/Lumi) vs. Mother Talzin (prep)
    Forfeit (Bulq/Depa) vs. Forfeit (Traya/Sion) - DRAW

Bulq and Depa get the vote here. I really don't like Traya, and even though that trump has better cohesion, they're significantly outclassed in saber ability.

--

Dynamo Coruscant vs. Hooded Figures in the Dog Park

Ganner Rhysode vs. Rahm Kota
    Tahiri Veila/Anakin Solo vs. Aurra Sing
    Antares Draco/Ganner Krieg vs. Jaden Korr
    Ben Skywalker (prep) vs. Kar Vastor
    Forfeit (Krieg/Draco) vs. Kao Cen Darach

Vote goes to the Ganner over Kota, I think Jaden has just enough to bust that trump, and Ben should be able to get Vastor pretty easily with prep. May look similar, but Endor's not going to benefit Vastor any more than it will anyone else.

--

Black Sabbath vs. The Shatterpoints

Vindican vs. Cade Skywalker (prep)
    Darth Andeddu vs. Mace Windu
    Vestara Khai (prep) vs. Quinlan Vos (prep)
    Darth Zannah (prep) vs. Azlyn Rae
    Darth Malgus vs. Dark Woman/Ki-Adi Mundi

Malgus brings more than enough to beat this trump. DW may last a bit longer against him, but the result is decisive.

Mikaboshi likes this.
  10. DarthIntegral

Jul 13, 2005
    I see at least a few I'll be disagreeing on. I'll have my judgments up tonight

11. Skywalker_T-65

Skywalker_T-65 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 19, 2009
    Not really surprised Malgus got the vote there.

12. DarthIntegral

Jul 13, 2005
    Judgments.

Mikaboshi's Heartbreak vs. Redwood Originals

Sarro Xaj/Worror Dowmat/Raskta Lsu vs. Ulic Qel-Droma/Cay Qel-Droma
    Luke Skywalker vs. Forfeit (Qel-Dromas)
    Forfeit (Xaj/Dowmat/Lsu) vs. Mara Jade Skywalker (prep)
    Shado Vao vs. Nomi Sunrider
    Kyp Durron vs. Obi-Wan Kenobi (prep)

Agreed on all of these. Not even sure that trump/trump battle is all that close.
    --

Heavy Metal vs. Old Reliable

Darth Cognus (prep) vs. Bastila Shan (prep)
    Darth Wyyrlock (prep) vs. Kit Fisto/Aayla Secura
    Darth Stryfe vs. Ahsoka Tano
    Darth Vader vs. Corran Horn/Leia Organa Solo
    Darth Tyranus vs. Exile

Disagreeing on two here.

Just not all that impressed with Bastilla. Not saying I'm all that impressed with Cognus, either, but I am just a tiny bit more impressed for 1x1 duels.

Also going with the PT trump. That original Clone Wars cartoon still carries weight, right? Because Fisto was impressive there. Plus, Aayla has shown some good saber skills herself. They lose easily to a worldbeater like Palps, but Wyyrlock isn't a world beater. It's a tough battle, but I like the duo and their blades here.

And, yes, Dooku.
    --

The Furious Sithish vs. The Injustice League of Korriban

Sora Bulq/Depa Billaba vs. Darth Traya/Darth Sion
    Exar Kun (prep) vs. Lord Scourge
    Barriss Offee/Luminara Unduli vs. Darth Nihl
    Forfeit (Barriss/Lumi) vs. Mother Talzin (prep)
    Forfeit (Bulq/Depa) vs. Forfeit (Traya/Sion) - DRAW

This is a good draw for that Bulq/Billaba trump. And one they can win. So, I agree with all of your judgments here.

--

Dynamo Coruscant vs. Hooded Figures in the Dog Park

Ganner Rhysode vs. Rahm Kota
    Tahiri Veila/Anakin Solo vs. Aurra Sing
    Antares Draco/Ganner Krieg vs. Jaden Korr
    Ben Skywalker (prep) vs. Kar Vastor
    Forfeit (Krieg/Draco) vs. Kao Cen Darach

My Ganner manlove tells me I'm wrong, but Kota is just damn impressive, and I have to go with him.

Also going with the trump over Korr. Korr can probably take either of them, and if they weren't a cohesive/natural trump, he'd have a better shot at taking them out together. But, that's not the case here.

--

Black Sabbath vs. The Shatterpoints

Vindican vs. Cade Skywalker (prep)
    Darth Andeddu vs. Mace Windu
    Vestara Khai (prep) vs. Quinlan Vos (prep)
    Darth Zannah (prep) vs. Azlyn Rae
    Darth Malgus vs. Dark Woman/Ki-Adi Mundi

Yeah. Not sold on the DW/KAM trump. Going with heels on these, too.

13. KenKenobi

KenKenobi Chosen One star 6

Jul 11, 2002
    Apparently I'm really slow typing womp womp, posting them all anyway! P.S. great arguments all around.

Ulic/Cay-- Great trump with a third partner able to provide Battle Meditation. The problem is Ulic knows that game, and he's an absolute beast against major advantages-- blowing through people (and matching Kun) while injured and poisoned, crushing Mandalore on a Basilisk war-mount and in a dozen other ways, destroying the Harvester superweapon despite its life-force-draining, showing expert lightsaber skill without the Force. His cohesion with Cay is gonna be on par if not better than the trump's even with Worror's help, and...yeah. Raskta/Sarro are great, but that's really one showing against a volume of Ulic dominance and the addition of his brother-- whose death in the battle, it should be noted, could take him to even another level.

Luke and Mara make out during forfeits
    Shado Vao-- Whoa, two people voted Nomi? I was gonna say she's really done nothing outside ride shotgun on some missions with like Totts and get written up about BM in sourcebooks. Meanwhile Shado's been through some ****.
    Kenobi (prep)-- Cool battle though?

Bastila (prep)-- If her prep could be to strip down into her KotOR skimpies, that'd be greeeeat.
    Kit/Aayla-- Sorry that Bastila thing was weird. Um, Kit/Aayla have some great cohesion, and while prep helps Wyyrlock a lot I think their ability to keep the pressure on with their acrobatics and bladework will mitigate that advantage and push them to a win.
    Ahsoka
    Vader
    Dooks-- Textile isn't as much a void of suckitude anymore. She's still not in the Count's class.

Sora/Depa-- Kraya is still a void of suckitude.
    Kun (prep)
    Lumi/Barriss
    Talzin preps for nothing
    DRAWWWWWW

The Ganner
    Tahiri/Anakin
    Draco/Krieg-- Korr's main advantage would be prep, where he'd get his kitchen sink et al. I think he finds it tough without that against these two together.
    Ben (prep)-- But not easily at all in my opinion. He's gonna have to throw down hard.
    Kao Cen Darach via forfeit

Cade (prep)
    Windu
    Quinlan (prep)-- I think I've made it clear I'm high on the Mighty Quin. And will keep calling him that even though the Bob Dylan reference never caught on.
    Zannah (prep)

Darth Malgus vs. Dark Woman/Ki-Adi-Mundi

This one could get really interesting, mostly because of the presence of the Dark Woman. She's a crafty b-word, and where Malgus is gonna come out launching attacks she could trip him up. Ki-Adi's no slouch either (#superclichephrasealert) but his aggression is gonna limit their ability to plan without prep.

Went back and forth here, but the more I picture it in my head the more I see it as a cinematic trailer with trees flying everywhere, maybe an AT-AT going up in smoke, and Malgus as the last one standing.

Or maybe slouching out of breath, but whatever.

Winner: Malgus

14. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    Yeah, that Kyp vs Kenobi battle would be one that I would love to read. Maybe Marvel should do a "What If?" line of comics so we can see all these cool possibilities.

15. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    A lot of these fights would be awesome to watch.

Sadly, I'm not sure how many of mine will be that way considering the only people I have left worth mentioning are Shaak Ti and the Kol/Wolf trump (well, and Ferus but unless he hits a forfeit, he ain't winning anything in all likelihood)

16. heels1785

Dec 10, 2003
    Just realized I didn't list the numbers for the first five. They were: 9, 4, 1, 2, 10.

Next five are 7, 3, 5, 8, 6. Endor Imperial Base.

--
    Mikaboshi's Heartbreak (2) vs. Redwood Originals (3)

Gnost Dural (prep) vs. Lord Hoth
    K’Kruhk vs. Plo Koon/Qui-Gon Jinn
    Kyle Katarn vs. Kam Solusar
    Forfeit (Xaj/Dowmat/Lsu) vs. Forfeit (Jinn/Koon) - DRAW
    Vodo Siosk-Baas (prep) vs. Nat Skywalker

Taking arguments on prepped Gnost vs. Hoth, K'ruhk vs PT trump.
    --

Heavy Metal (2) vs. Old Reliable (3)

Darth Havok/Darth Maladi vs. Satele Shan
    Darth Maul/Savage Oppress vs. Forfeit (Horn/Solo)
    Darth Malak vs. Forfeit (Secura/Fisto)
    Forfeit (Savage/Maul) vs. Tholme (prep)
    Forfeit (Havok/Maladi) vs. Yoda

Since it decides the match, taking arguments on Satele vs. Havok/Maladi.
    --

The Furious Sithish (3) vs. The Injustice League of Korriban (2)

Lumiya (prep) vs. Gethzerion (prep)
    Darth Caedus vs. Lord Vitiate
    Darth Nihilus vs. Darth Bane
    Darth Krayt vs. Jerec
    Lucien Draay vs. Darth Plagueis

Holy moly. Taking arguments on Lumiya-Gethzerion prep battle, Bane-Nihilus, and the big one, Caedus-Vitiate.
    --

Dynamo Coruscant (4) vs. Hooded Figures in the Dog Park (1)

Saba Sebatyne (prep) vs. Arca Jeth
    Anakin Skywalker vs. Revan
    Forfeit (Solo/Veila) vs. Aryn Leneer
    Agen Kolar vs. Galen Marek
    Jaina Solo vs. Darth Nyriss

Another big one. Taking arguments on Anakin Skywalker vs. Revan.
    --

Black Sabbath (2) vs. The Shatterpoints (3)

Kaox Krul vs. Forfeit (Kuro/Mundi)
    Darth Sidious vs. Kol Skywalker/Wolf Sazen
    Lord Nyax vs. Forfeit (Kol/Wolf)
    Asajj Ventress vs. Ferus Olin
    Lord Kas’im vs. Shaak Ti

Tough luck on the trump, Skywalker. Taking arguments on Kas'im vs. Shaak Ti for rep points.

17. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
    Kas'im, for your convenience.

18. Skywalker_T-65

Nov 19, 2009
    Unfortunate.

I'll try and get an argument up for Shaak Ti tonight or tomorrow.

19. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    I reckon Bane's got this one against Nihilus, considering how many more feats he has. I'll get something up for Gethzerion and Vitiate later.

20. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    back but nothing from me til at least tomorrow.

21. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Gnost Dural (prep) vs. Lord Hoth

I am going to straight up ask, what specifically has Lord Hoth done? Honestly. He is a character who has a great reputation based on his youth....that we know nothing about. Then he is seen later as an aging General, who has managed to isolate his allies and after countless battles which (he mainly didn't participate in) he has done little more than stalemate the Sith.

Gnost has a laundry list of specific feats and first hand accounts of his ability with a lightsaber, and his ability at a stealth approach to combat....which benefits him in this environment.

If someone is going to vote for Hoth again, let's start seeing specifics as to why that aren't based on reputation but actual known feats.

K’Kruhk vs. Plo Koon/Qui-Gon Jinn

K'Kruhk was able to hold his own against Asajj, Grevious and Quinlan Vos. He is immensely strong and quick by comparison to human standards. Durability? He took a rather long fall from the upper levels of Coruscant and survived. As a Whiphid he is at home in the wilds, and Endor is exactly that. He has a natural advantage due to the environment. Plo Koon is what here? We have seen more on him than we have on Hoth, yet neither are impressive. The only real opponent here is Jinn, and he is far outclassed in regards to strength and reflexes....and he has far less ability to survive adverse conditions than K'Kruhk.

22. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    Good to see you back The Great No One

Lumiya vs. Gethzerion

Feats:

Lumiya defeats Flint
    Duels Mara Jade to a draw
    Fought Luke to the limit before she even trained with Vergere
    Was a master at creating Force Phantoms.
    Fought Luke to a standstill on Gillater VIII
    Fought Mara on Hesperidium
    Fought Luke again and drove him close to Dark Side by giving up.

Lumiya was a master strategist, see the Second Galactic Civil War. She manipulated Jacen, Luke, Mara, and pretty much the whole galaxy into a war. So with the Prep she can make a plan of attack for the witch. Also with the Prep comes her ability to make traps, bombs, and use poisonous weapons. In terms of her combat skill the duels she has had are formidable. Her light-whip is a weapon that will need getting used to by anyone as it’s like five lightsabres that she can wield and adjust depending if she wants a ranged attack or get up close and personal.

We don’t see much from Gethzerion except for lighting up storm troopers and a young Luke when she captured Han and Leia. I know Palpatine wanted to quarantine her but really, she hasn’t done much and feats seem to be everything for you guys. Gethzerion uses a lightsabre but Lumiya can handle that easily with her light-whip because again, if she can deal with Luke, she can deal with Gethzerion’s lightsabre abilities. Although I think this would be close Lumiya has more feats and knows about Sith

"I don't think the three of us are a match for Lumiya. She fought the Grand Master to a standstill. She's Master level. We're two Jedi Knights and one Force-blind space jockey."

―Zekk,

23. Mikaboshi

Jul 12, 2005
    Lumiya with prep is far more impressive than Gethzerion with prep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24. Jordan1Kenobi

Sep 30, 2012
    Lumiya (Prepared) vs. Gethzerion (Prepared)

Gethzerion almost killed Luke Skywalker by pointing at him and zapping him with Force lightning, and that was her unprepared. Nightsisters are some of the most feared beings in the galaxy, and there's a reason for that. Because they're so powerful and unpredictable, and their opponents never know what to expect. Look at Mother Talzin's duel with Mace Windu, she just quickly formed a sword out of thin air, so just imagine what the most powerful Nightsister will be able to do with preparation.

Considering Lumiya is a cyborg, imagine what Gethzerion's Force lightning will be able to do to her. Since Lumiya has mostly fought Jedi, she's never had to deal with many dark side powers like Force lightning, so she isn't going to be prepared for someone this powerful. Gethzerion was able to kill one hundred storm troopers by creating a Force storm, so how is Lumiya possibly going to withstand something like this with her mechanical parts? And what can Lumiya prepare for that's going to stop Gethzerion?

25. Yodaminch

Mar 6, 2002
    Wow those numbers worked in my favor. Wish Yoda and Satele were switched right now, but without prep,I don't see this trump taking out this Grand Jedi Master. Maladi is someone who really needs prep honestly. Her area is the sorcery/chemical area. And Havok, I'm not sure what he really offers trumpwise with Maladi compared to someone like Nihl. He's also not that impressive period. I can't recall: Did Draco kill him or not? Either way, we haven't seen as much from him as we've seen from Satele. And Maladi, I'm trying to remember her actually using a lightsaber.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.