main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Rocketjock Eatery (A Star Wars: Intervention OOC/OOG discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Bravo, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Why is the home environment less comfortable, Sith? I'm the other way around; if I'm not at home, in "my zone," I can't focus.

2. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Oh, and on the Vader / Luke / Yavin thing. There is some wiggle room with the canon, if you time it right, in what the comics have said and where the Mercs are at timeline wise. I was able to squeeze Luke out of there, because----from what I can tell---I don't see why we can't use a holo droid, etc to replace him in the comics. And Vader, its a vague one, so part of the reason why I am redoing those posts.

3. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    If I am missing any tags, please let me know! I feel like I am.... [face_dunno]

I will be on the Intervention sock doing some business, just FYI.

4. Intervention

Intervention Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 1, 2012
    AND...enter "He"'s storyline just got deeper and more confusing. Two He's...? WHAT!!!!??? :-BI've been wanted to introduce this storyline for a long time now and finally have a chance to do so. Enjoy. :cool:

5. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Sure, you wanna update me and Bardan's situation? I feel like I haven't kept up to date enough to play the situation very well.

6. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    So....They?

I sit at my work PC 40+ hours a week. Be a shame if I wasn't comfortable there. Whereas at home, on the PC that has internet access, my mind does not focus as well on post creation, as it does at work.

7. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    I just spoiled your mind.
    [​IMG]

Bravo likes this.
  8. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    Only if you knew the juicy details Sith. Only if you knew... [evil_laugh]

9. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Mitth, I have no idea what that means, but it somehow seems apt.

I reckon I'm the dinosaur on the left!

10. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    I had no idea either, but it was funny! :p

11. Intervention

Oct 1, 2012
    Mitth_Fisto, I will be redoing the "He" storyline posts from the Chiss invasion I did ages ago. Once again, stress does not make good posts.

On a side note, please be praying brothers and sisters! Because of my roommates (who can't seem to hold down jobs or find them for 2 months now...but can find time to play PC games, Magic, etc.), I may be losing my place to live here within the next month; I've never missed or been late on rent. Please pray that that doesn't happen, but moreover if it is God's will that it does, that our Lord Jesus Christ provides a place quickly with internet access, both for Echoes and the two college classes I have to take online this summer. I'm trying to find studios in my area---or someone to move in with---but all of this hit last night after a 59 1/2 hour work week (mind you, all those work hours go to debt...so I really don't make that much money, last month I made $3.47 of profit after rent and debt, not even four dollars). So I haven't had time to really look in depth as of yet, although I did get some searching for a place right afterwards for a little bit at 10:41pm at night after church.

12. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    I shall let Bardan_Jusik explain that one if he wants :p

*Nods as if he understands anything the glorious illustrious leader is saying* :-B

13. Intervention

Oct 1, 2012
    Mitth_Fisto, what do you think of "He" officially having a name?

14. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Expected. We all have names, whether or not we recognize, share, or disseminate them in any form is another matter entirely. "He" struck me as one who had left behind his name to be something greater, still there will be those that know that name.

15. Intervention

Oct 1, 2012
    Very close Mitth, very close. I'm writing up a follow up post now. The "He" storyline is very critical to the storyline of the game, so I'm glad I have some time today to patiently assemble my thoughts / notes into writing format.

16. Intervention

Oct 1, 2012
    Okay, so got part of it up. Really just a small part. Got distracted by research again. [face_sigh]

17. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Or He is embarrassed by his real name. Tarquin. Christopher. Maybe his Mum wanted a girl. Maybe He was named after all the members of a contemporary Limmie team.

I've got nothing against 'Christopher', but I work with two Chris's who get really shirty if you use the full version of their names.

greyjedi125, Mitth_Fisto, as far as I am concerned, Havah Jeth, Winterkill and Tiaca can inititiate their breakout any time they want; I have no plans to npc the stormies outside the doors.

18. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Okay, I already posted I am letting Grey lead the charge, so I'm just waiting for his first post.

19. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    The angels at which you can approach the "He" storyline, once I have time to better explain it IC, will be endless. I'm sure it will keep you guys guessing. ;)

Also, with what Sith said, you guys can NPC the Espos as you will (aka our roof-top hommies in Mitth_Fisto and Bardan_Jusik).

20. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    I shall let Bardan lead the charge there as well since I wrote Chris wanting to let the kid with armor go first. ;)

21. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    I am working on a post now, it should be up within the hour.

EDIT: Got that formatted more quickly than I thought. Post is up.

[​IMG]

Heavy Isotope likes this.
  22. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Shab. . .now I gotta work on a post :p

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  23. Heavy Isotope

Heavy Isotope Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2013
    Aw, I'm your friend, Buckethead? [:D]

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  24. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    No, I doubt Taab considers anyone his friend. But him saying "get my colleague/co-worker crewmate who I don't really give two shabe about out of there" doesn't roll off the tongue as easily. :p

[​IMG]

jcgoble3 and Mitth_Fisto like this.
  25. Bravo

Bravo Force Ghost star 6

Sep 10, 2001
    [face_laugh]