main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit Pre-TCW Clone Wars Timeline?

Discussion in 'Literature' started by cdgodin, May 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdgodin

cdgodin Jedi Master star 4

Oct 9, 2009
    Does anyone know of an accurate timeline for the pre-TCW Clone Wars multimedia project? I've tried googling, but most results are about the TCW episode timeline, and the one result I did find just had the Clone Wars Adventures stories placed willy-nilly over the timeline. So, can anyone here help?

2. JediKnight75

JediKnight75 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 15, 2011
    I have yet to find a good timeline, but I did manage to piece one together, myself, using the dates inside the Cline Wars novels, in addition to the dates for single issues of the comics ( accessible through Wookiepedia). I don't have the dates with me -- I have one compiled but it's on a PC that I don't currently have access to -- but I think I can give you a close approximate story wise. As a result, some of this is out of order. I will provide a couple of dates, but I'll leave most events undated; this will still give you a good idea of when each events took place (the original timeline had many empty months anyway). Also I'm not including the last three RC stories or the last serve Clone Wars Adventures Comics (to hard to place). Sorry for the inconsistency with how I enter the events. Primarily I go by title, but in some instances I go by event. This is because the microseries is easier to keep track of this way and in some case a comic story arc is named for the event.

Geonosis (0 months)
    Clone Wars (video game) (1 month)
    Sacrifice
    Battle of Kamino (2 months)
    New Face of War
    Jedi Mace Windu (3 months)
    Republic Commando Hard Contact
    Clone Wars Adventures 3
    Blast Radius
    Battle of Muunlinst (5 months)
    Battle of Hypori
    Clone Wars Adventures 1 and 2
    Jedi Shaak Ti
    Double Blind (6 months)
    Shatterpoint
    Legacy of the Jedi
    Jedi Aayla Secura
    Jedi Count Dooku (7 months)
    Cestus Deception (12 months)
    Battle of Jabiim (16 months)
    Enemy Lines
    Hate and Fear
    Dead Ends
    No Man's Land
    Jedi Yoda
    Striking From the Shadows
    Bloodlines (17 months)
    Show of Force
    Forever Young (18 months)
    Medstar Duology (24 months)
    General Grievous
    Armor
    Secrets of the Jedi (between 24 and 29 months)
    Jedi Trial (30 months)
    Routine Valor
    Yoda Dark Rendezvous
    Dreadnoughts of Rendili
    Trackdown
    Obsession (31 months)
    Mission to Nathema
    Brothers in Arms
    Labyrinth of Evil (36 months)
    Siege of Saleucami
    Revenge of the Sith (36 months)

I can give you a more accurate timeline in about two weeks. Just PM me with a reminder. With that I'll also explain some of my choices in placement. The Clone Wars Microseries and Labyrinth of Evil contradict each other. I didn't like the old canonical explanation and so I made my own decision. There may be a couple other issues that I'd want to explain.

3. The2ndQuest

The2ndQuest Tri-Mod With a Mouth star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 27, 2000
    Here's my old timeline, though the truncated post issue cut off the actual day-by-day summaries, I've edited the source listing back into the opening post, so it should help you a bit. There are sources I never fully detailed though, so some placements may be vague for later released products.

Valin__Kenobi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.