main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Mini Series The Inquisitors (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by nld3, Oct 13, 2013.

1. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    TFU was a fantastic story, but Starkiller was too powerful.

But the Inquisitor needs to be a much better villain than Grievous; he cannot be portrayed too weak.

2. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #1 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    Does anyone else think that Darth Maul may have been the first Inquisitor? I think that would be a cool way of tying this Inquisitor to the overall story.

3. Dameron

Dameron Jedi Master star 4

Apr 8, 2014

Yes! I suspect the use the Emperor has for him is to become the Inquisitors' drill sergeant.

4. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    Of course the Inquisitor will be a better, more threatening villain than General Grievous. He can use the Force.

Dra--- and Vialco like this.
  5. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    What if Maul was transformed into that Inquisitor guy?

6. TaradosGon

TaradosGon Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 28, 2003

[face_plain]

No transmutation of a zabrak into a pau'an, please.

Dra---, Revanfan1 and Darkslayer like this.
  7. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    You'd be jealous right?

8. Darkslayer

Darkslayer #1 Sabine Wren Fan star 7

Mar 26, 2013
    This guy is already my favorite character on the show - love his design, and of course he will have a desire to prove himself as a real Sith, which will be a cool character arc to see.

Dra--- likes this.
  9. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    That wasn't the reason why Grievous sucked.

10. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Maybe Vader's "Lord" title publicly means "Lord of the Inquisitors", not "Lord of the Sith". This way Vader being called "Lord" in the OT doesn't mean that everyone knows that he's a Sith Lord.

11. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014
    We need to see Vader in all his gory glory. Aside from the Dark Horse Comics and EU, we have not seen Vader unleashed.

12. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007
    I think that with this series we will only see Vader appear when there is something that the Inquisitor can't handle. Similar to the way TCW used Darth Sidious, Vader will only show up when there's an issue of real significance to handle. I wonder if we'll be fortunate enough to see Darth Sidious in action in Rebels?

13. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    The general feeling I'm getting from all the interviews is Sidious appearances will be extremely limited. I believe Dave Filoni has said Darth Vader will be very much like Sidious in the TCW; they're (Rebels production team) will save any Darth Vader combat scene and build up expectations.

14. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    What I want to know isn't whether or not Vader will appear, but rather what the people of the GFFA will know about him and how they'll feel about him.

Dra--- likes this.
  15. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007
    I know, I got the same sense that Sidious will barely appear, if at all. But a man can hope...

16. Ventrix

Ventrix Jedi Master star 1

May 28, 2014
    I think it would be awesome if the Inquisitor was once one of a dozen or so inquisitors of Inquisitorius. However, they were all killed by a bombing or something and the Inquisitor was the only one not present, and he became The Inquisitor.

Even more, the people who planted the bombs are a secret splinter group within the Empire that believe any force wielders within the ranks should be killed along with the Jedi. After the other inquisitors are dead, they target our Inquisitor. This would make for an awesome "The Sith Who Knew Too Much" arc :cool:

17. RandomGuardian

RandomGuardian Jedi Knight star 1

May 21, 2014
    While we're on the topic of other members of the Imperial Inquisitorius, anyone else want to see Jerec from Dark Forces II? I also have the feeling we haven't seen the last of Barriss Offee, she could be a valuable member of the Imperial Inquisitorius.

18. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    Jerec is cool, but Barriss seemed anti-Sith to me.

19. RandomGuardian

RandomGuardian Jedi Knight star 1

May 21, 2014
    I would argue her actions have placed her on the edge of quite the slippery slope, and downhill lies the Dark Side.

20. darklordoftech

Sep 30, 2012
    I didn't say that she isn't on the dark side. I said that she's not aligned with the Sith.

Iron_lord likes this.
  21. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    If we get Jerec but not Kyle Katarn I will be pissed!

22. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    I think it is easier to give us Jerec without it felling that they bends the plot for fanserves sake, unlike Katarn

23. StrikerKOJ

StrikerKOJ Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 21, 2014
    The whole dang show is nothing but "plot for fan service sake". Jerec would be a great character to have in this show, imo. Those who don't know who he is/was wouldn't care one way or the other because it's just a new character to them, while those of us who do know would be (likely) jazzed to see him.

Seems like a win/win to me.

Sgt Crowfield and Barriss_Coffee like this.
  24. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    He's got to do the weird tongue-licking thing though. He just won't be our lovable quirky old Jerec without it.

Also he's Jocasta's apprentice, so that's something there for fans who aren't familiar with him. "You thought Jocasta was an odd one? Ooooh boooy do we have a surprise for you...."

25. Sgt Crowfield

Sgt Crowfield Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 27, 1999
    I want to see Jerec as well. I mean, he's a Miraluka! I love Miraluka.

Barriss_Coffee and Iron_lord like this.