main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Will Luke Have A Child? If So, Where's Mom?

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by jedijax, May 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. natureboy76

natureboy76 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 11, 2009
    Luke will have a virgin birth of a daughter(much like Shmi) in cinema's most disturbing scene. ;)[​IMG]

CGI-BOBAFENT and Momotaros like this.
  2. dolphin

dolphin Chosen One star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    Does the room shake when a Jedi Master is....you know?

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  3. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Yes, Luke will have a kid. Mom will be dead. Orphans / single parents in this series are officially a thing.

4. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    Or the mom will be alive and have lied to the kid telling them their father was dead, Luke will have to reveal he is there father to them. Parent reveals in this series is offically a thing too. :p;)

Revanfan1, dolphin and BigAl6ft6 like this.
  5. lovelikewinter

lovelikewinter Jedi Knight star 4

May 28, 2014
    This is a Disney made movie. The mom has no chance.

6. Woodbine

Woodbine Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 19, 2014
    Agreed. If Luke has kids, the mothers dead. Probably died in child birth.

"She was just too darn happy"

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  7. dolphin

dolphin Chosen One star 5

Nov 5, 1999

Lupita's character to Boyega's character, "I AM YOUR MOTHER!"

Boyega: Nooooooooo!!!!

Lupita: Luke is YOUR FATHER!"

"Boyega's character faints"

8. redlightning

redlightning Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 1, 2014
    If she's dead, she might as well by Mara Jade.

Abadacus, Ryus and T-R- like this.
  9. JediJJGeorge

JediJJGeorge Jedi Youngling

Jan 25, 2014
    If she was a Jedi, and Luke taught her. she'd be a Force Ghost in the ST

10. T-R-

T-R- Chosen One star 5

Aug 13, 2003
    I was thinking about this in relation to the following 3 rumors:

1.) the movie/ST being about twins and which one chooses the dark side and which one follows in their father's footsteps.
    2.) the real hero of the ST not being evident until VIII and IX
    3.) Driver plays a villain (possibly a Jedi turned bad)

What if Driver and Gleeson are Skywalker fraternal twins, with maybe Driver being thought of as the favored of the 2. The mom (Luke's wife) dies in VII causing Driver's turn, leading to Gleeson stepping out of his shadow and into his father's footsteps. Or maybe Gleeson is thought of having more potential from the beginning and Driver is jealous, combined with the mom's death he turn's to the dark side.

Just spitballin'

11. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    she's in Luke's backyard.;)

12. Luminous Beings Are We

Luminous Beings Are We Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 10, 2014
    "she's in Luke's backyard.;)"

*laughs a little*

13. Darth_Lilapso

Darth_Lilapso Jedi Master star 1

Jun 25, 2007
    Luke Skywalker's future wife was likely introduced in cut scenes from SW: Episode IV: A New Hope. Her name was Camie. At the time of ANH she was dating a guy a bit older than Luke named Fixer. Camie, Fixer and others that Luke hung out with are seen in the cut scenes in the town of Anchorhead. The scenes have Luke rushing into town to tell his friends about the battle he saw through his macrobinoculars. Most scoff at Luke's claims, but Biggs and Camie do take a look above. Four years later when Luke returns to Tatooine to save Han he likely reconnected with Camie. She may have become a Rebel Alliance operative by that point. After Jabba's death it might be that Camie became Tatooine's elected leader. I'll further speculate that Luke helped Camie get Tatooine full membership into whatever the Rebel Alliance evolved into. It might even be that Luke and Camie renovated Jabba's old palace. They turned it into a branch of the new Jedi Temple. Luke likely sees the wisdom in not putting all his eggs in one basket - like the old Jedi Order did. Instead of one Jedi Temple on the capitol world of the galaxy he'll establish several smaller branches across the galaxy. Anyways it seems likely that during their working relationship Luke and Camie became a couple. Eventually this might lead to a kid(s - genetic or / and adopted). It is said that Lucas or Kasdan revealed in an interview that the love of Luke's life was there since ANH. What was not spelled out is that that love of Luke's life was cut from the film. The likely female character from this cut footage is Camie.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  14. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    are you sure it wasn't Leia, as she was originally not Luke's sister.;)

DarthBreezy likes this.
  15. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000

Since that scene was cut and I am pretty sure Camie and Fixer were dating....no one (unless they listened to the "no longer canon anymore" Radio Drama, would know who the heck Camie was. So why would he marry someone who was in a cut scene?

I would hope Luke would have a biological son and maybe Mom is just on a mission off screen or we could hear her voice, but not see her. I don't like the idea of the Skywalker NAME (not family line, but NAME) dying with Luke. Leia is a Skywalker, but the name of her children would obviously be Solo. They only have the LEGACY...not the name.

I can't see Luke using the old jedi order of no attachment...what would that mean for Leia? She developed a romantic attachment with Han way before Luke revealed she also had the ability to use the Force.

16. JediGirl_Angelina

JediGirl_Angelina Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 12, 2003
    According to Legends, Camie eventually married Fixer.

17. jedijax

jedijax Force Ghost star 6

May 2, 2013
    Well maybe they could make a ROTJ Special-Special edition where, after the celebration on Endor, Luke goes back to Tatooine to the girl of his dreams. Or maybe she comes and joins the celebration on Endor. Either way, they'd have to make an ANH Special Special edition where we see Luke give a wink to the girl of his dreams.

18. T-R-

T-R- Chosen One star 5

Aug 13, 2003
    Or, they follow Legends and they retcon that this was Arica, "Mara" in disguise:

[​IMG]

Envoy of Solanus, Ryus and Iron_lord like this.
  19. Momotaros

Momotaros Jedi Master star 4

Aug 13, 2013
    Honestly,I hope he doesn't. I don't want the movie to be one big clutter fest or Big Fat Greeky Wedding. Solo's having a kid great,but let's not turn the movie into Cheaper by the Dozen.

20. ChildOfWinds

ChildOfWinds Chosen One star 6

Apr 7, 2001
    I don't see how ONE Skywalker kid and ONE Solo kid would make the movie into "cheaper by the dozen". We actually had two Skywalker kids in the OT. Why can't there be two in the ST? Luke and Leia won't be around forever. I want them each to have a kid I can follow into the future.

21. Darth_Bertie

Darth_Bertie Force Ghost star 6

Mar 30, 2014

No, no, no. You know what would be killer to me? If Driver´s role had gone for Fassbender and he and Gleeson were Luke´s offspring. And Fassbender turned evil. Woah, I´ve just watched X-Men this weekend and I can´t stop thinking about how cool would have been having Fassbender on the film.

22. jedijax

jedijax Force Ghost star 6

May 2, 2013
    Fassbender as Luke's son? He's 37 years old-you can't even force him to look like a possible Skywalker (or Solo) offspring.

23. Claire1976

Claire1976 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 20, 2013
    THIS!! Now if Obi Wan had a kid, and Lando had a kid, and Chewie had a kid and Wedge had a kid in this movie too, then yes, then it starts getting ridiculous. But having the children of the 3 protagonists is perfectly reasonable in my opinion.

24. Darth_Bertie

Darth_Bertie Force Ghost star 6

Mar 30, 2014
    That's why it didn't happened ;)

25. Ryus

Ryus Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2013
    [​IMG]

Revanfan1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.