main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi

Discussion in 'Archive: Games' started by SoloCommand, Jun 17, 2014.

?

Is battlefront 2 the best games

1. yes it is the best of all of the games including gta and battlecruiser millenium

3 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. no i am an awful person who does not know a good game when i see one

4 vote(s)
    57.1%
  1. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    Is this where people who like games talk about games, because I really want to find some like minded people to talk about Battlefront 2 with.

Ender Sai likes this.
  2. Boba_Fett_2001

Boba_Fett_2001 Chosen One star 8

Dec 11, 2000
  3. SoloCommand

SoloCommand Manager Emeritus & GTA Coruscant Developer star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 15, 2001
    Hello, friend!

4. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Don't let Ender Sai see this thread, he might go mad cause there is a thread on Battlefront.

5. Ender Sai

Ender Sai Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2001
    You're such a nub, Legolas Skywalker. Such a nub.

SoloCommand hi and welcome to gaems. I am glad you found this forum for the first time.

In answer to your question i think perhaps Battlefont 2 is the bestest game that ever was. It has stromtroopers, cloens, and battle drods. You can also play as Jedi!!1! Wow.

Even though is 150 years old idc i still play it lots with my friends. jokes. i play it alone.

JoinTheSchwarz and Saintheart like this.
  6. Life

Life Jedi Master star 3

Sep 4, 2012
    Great to see you back, SC. You won't remember who I am (or even my old username), but that's fine. Do stay longer this time.

F@R(€3@47!

Oh, I almsot forgot!!! I haev a GENIUS idea for a New gaem!! Check this out! It's liek a free sand box game where you cna hi Jack speeders, and it's on Corusants! And you can go to teh crimnal under worlds, and be a crimnal or a bounty hunter!! Do you like it? I realy hope no one has though of this before me! That would suck!!

Ender Sai likes this.
  7. Boba_Fett_2001

Dec 11, 2000
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE GTA CORUSCANT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

8. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    what about as Well as the GTA Corescant game you speak of Life we also had a gaem liek Star Wras Skyrim? So you could hi Jack speeders and it was liek Sykrim to?

Life likes this.
  9. Life

Life Jedi Master star 3

Sep 4, 2012
    Oh man that would be so asome!!! I tought I was teh only genius but wow you aer to!!! Between my idesa and your idaes we could revolushonize the games industrys! pm me we shoud start a gaems companey. lol. Someone shoud tell lucasarts this ideas!!

Ender Sai likes this.
  10. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    Imagen if GTA Corescent and Star Wars Skyrim also had a mode liek Battlefornt where you could still hi, Jack speeders you could also explore a giant world and have battles as a stromtooper against rebls, droid, and cloens?

EDIT: I forgot to say that you would still be a goodie but you can use Froce Lightning except it's good ligntening.

JoinTheSchwarz and Life like this.
  11. Life

Life Jedi Master star 3

Sep 4, 2012
    Totaly it shoud be liek an entaire galexy so you can go to all the planets and visit all the locatians form teh moveys in a sihp like teh milenium falcone but not the actual milenium falcone but a ship like that the same model if your a smuglar or a bounty hunter or crimnal or a diferent ship if your a jedi or a mercant or somthing else and so on. And you can go to lights speeds and go to all corners of the galexy. Imagin if you coud be a roug dark jedi and fight for who ever you want to or be any race or any gender even tough their aer only two genders but anyway you coud b
    e in any time you want so you coud fight the empire or the clones or teh droids. Its just one porblem that this game woud be huge it woud may be not even fit on a dual lair blue ray!!! What should they do? It woud cost a lot of money prolly to make it.

12. SoloCommand

Jun 15, 2001
    Hello hi friends yes I do think GTA coruscant with skyrim open world is a good thing, but please do not confuse with battlefront bc they are 2 v. v. differant games.

Life, Boba_Fett_2001 and Ender Sai like this.
  13. Life

Life Jedi Master star 3

Sep 4, 2012
    Ist no porbelm teyh can jusr maek a gaem where you cna do everthing. Porblem solvd!!!! I dont understand why they dont jus do taht its teh esiest tihng in teh world!! Imagin why do al gmaes have to be sohting or driving or flying or bilding or smthin like taht why teyh dont just maek a huge star wars galexy gaem and name it star wars galexy and basecly the hole star wars galexy and all times is in it??!!! Why!! Ar teyh st00pid they can mak a lots of money???

The Shadow Emperor and Ender Sai like this.
  14. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001

what if in battlefornt you could hi jack speedrs on Corascent?

Saintheart and Life like this.
  15. SoloCommand

Jun 15, 2001
    no bc it would disrupt the flow of the game or sth bc the command posts would make the game 2 frenetic.
    also there should b if you type in 'snakattack' you get an invissble force boat (boat made of force).

Life and Ender Sai like this.
  16. Life

Life Jedi Master star 3

Sep 4, 2012
    Oh man wow you are smart I never though of it that way! I think it woud be cool wth a F@R(€3@47 too but biger maek it a force ship or big like a fery like titanics.

17. SoloCommand

Jun 15, 2001
    a forceship would be able to carry many forceboats. we shall call it forcetanic thank you friend i will go and send an email to the developers and gaben.

Life likes this.
  18. Ender Sai

Feb 18, 2001
    Can you has partee on forceboats?

19. Life

Life Jedi Master star 3

Sep 4, 2012
    Of coarse!1 remember in this game u can do any thing!!

I want dem to put a cheat coad that lets u play as flanders haha..lolz

20. Aragorn327

Aragorn327 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2001
    TIE Fighter: Empire

Life and SoloCommand like this.
  21. CommanderSesfan

CommanderSesfan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 1, 2001
    I was going to vote GTA: Coruscant but I'm changing my vote to Aragorn's suggestion.

Life likes this.
  22. SoloCommand

Jun 15, 2001
    Yeah I'm changing my vote too.

23. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    omfg tht wuld b just liek kotor teh bestest RPG evar!!!1!

24. Boba_Fett_2001

Dec 11, 2000
    when iz kotor 3 coming out?? omg

25. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    It's finally coming out?! Aw3sum! I thought this project was dead what with LA shutting down but I knew it was just a matter of time before someone picked it up. I mean, ***** Battlefront. TIE Fighter is the shizzle and...

I'm sorry, I can't pull this **** off. You guyz carry on.