main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Events EUC Interview Thread: Now Interviewing Jedi Knight Fett!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Runjedirun, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Wow, Gamiel, can you really realistically buy a kimono where you live? I can't.

Another sartorial question: What SW costume(s) could you see yourself wearing in a real-life, non-cosplay situation (e.g., as everyday attire at school or work, as attire that wouldn't be out of place at a RL formal occasion, etc.)?

Ewok Poet likes this.
  2. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    I have been interested in history since I was a childe, I had originally hoped to combine my history studies whit studding to become a teacher but the teaching program did not work for me.
    I have really no idea, there are so many things that would be nice/interesting to see/be part of. I say South Africa in 1990 to be there when Nelson Mandela released today, tomorrow it might be sometime different.
    I think so, I live in the capital of Sweden, there should be a place here where you can buy, or at least rent, a kimono.
    Easy: Han Solo's outfit, minus the gunbelt.
    Oh, dear. I am not that good with the whole dating thing and most women in SW that I have any knowledge about are either already taken or would intimidate me. Lets say Anja Gallandro, mostly because she is not taken and we could hopefully find something to talk about.

3. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    Is it indiscreet to ask a gentleman his age? And if not, may I ask yours? :)

Ewok Poet likes this.
  4. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Well, okej, I am 28 this year

Ewok Poet likes this.
  5. Findswoman

Feb 27, 2014
    And another "real lifey" question (though I promise I'll get back to goofy SW-universe-related ones soon enough): what languages do you know? (Obviously your native Swedish, and English—anything else?)

Ewok Poet likes this.
  6. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Sadly I don't know any third language, I would like to know finnich and/or german but...

Ewok Poet likes this.
  7. Findswoman

Feb 27, 2014
    OK, back to goofy SW questions in the true Gamiel tradition! ;)

Now imagine you were invited to Luke and Mara's wedding. What would you wear, and what would you buy them as a gift? Again, the clothing has to be something you either already own or can easily get in real life, and the gift has to be something you can easily get in real life. (And no, they don't have a registry, but who knows—they might love a nice VitaMix! :D )

Ewok Poet likes this.
  8. Zeta1127

Zeta1127 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 2, 2012
    Gamiel, why again does it seem like you always have a game of Star Wars trivia running on in the background?

Findswoman likes this.
  9. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    I think I would go with black pants, white shirt and my nicest waistcoat.
    As a gift... [face_thinking] I think I would bring a cacao plant together with a book about the process of making chocolate, maybe some seeds also.
    Because I like world-building and it is with the trivia you truly build a world.
    I am also trying to write fanfics and some of my questions come in use there or in my now sleeping RPG campaign

10. Findswoman

Feb 27, 2014
    And now a classic Gamiel question: what real-life cultural elements would you would like to see incorporated in the SW universe?

Ewok Poet, Gamiel and Zeta1127 like this.
  11. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
    But, seriously folks... why didn't teaching work out (if that's not too personal)?

12. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    If you could own any ship in the sw galaxy, which one would it be and why? Gamiel

13. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Oh, there are so many. The onece I can come up with right now are -
    * the way the step indians had warrior societies would fit perfect with some of the incarnations af the mandolorians.
    * From Africa I really like the idea of blacksmith kings and rulers who hold their position becose they can summon rain, those could easily translate to some kind of Force traditions that are just not "light" versions of the jedi.
    * I my mind sumo wrestling is not just a big sport among gamorreans, it is a highly honourable warrior path that only few can master - mostly becose most gamorreans lack the self disiplin needed to follow the rolls and not just begin hiting your oponent regadles of ring or rules.
    * I would love to see old stile seaman tattoos among spacers.

I found it to unorganised and uninforming for my likening. There is probably also that that I got my diagnosis* just before I jumped of the program so I did not have all the help I have to day or did know my own quirks.

* I have light dyslexic, light ADHD and light Asperger syndrome.
    I will say SoroSuub Personal Luxury Yacht 3000 - preferably with an astromechanical droid to do the repair work - it is big enough to not feel claustrophobic within hours, should be rather easy use and hopefully new enough to not needing me using up 90% of my income to just keep her flying.

Ewok Poet, Falcon and Findswoman like this.
  14. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    Nice choice with the yacht and the interior is really something else too.

Is there a period in the GFFA history what you would like to spend time in?

If you had a choice, which species would you prefer to be?

Say that things worked out and you went on the date with Anja Gallandro, what would you have for dessert for both of you to share?

Mitth_Fisto likes this.
  15. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Sometime in the old Republic era (the one we see in the movies, not the game), not to close to the begging or the end of it, because then I would not live under constant threat of fascism, invasion, darksiders, etc.
    Lurmen or Mrlssi I think, or maybe zeltron.
    Sugar fried maggots and gunda ice-cream I think

Ewok Poet and Mitth_Fisto like this.
  16. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002

That sounds like an acquired taste, could be nice but each to their own. :p

The Galactic Republic does have its moments and the craftsmanship of the vehicles then reflect that too before the war happened.

Which side of The Clone Wars would you side with if you were caught in that moment?

17. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    When on Ord Mantell you do as the Ord Mantellers do.

Fun fact: in one of my fanfic-tries I actually have Anja ordering maggots an' chips in a spacer restaurant.
    I would most likely be on Mandalore, among the "new" mandalorians (they are after all space swedes), so I would be with the neutral side.

18. Findswoman

Feb 27, 2014
    Here's an old classic with a twist: whom do you consider WORST-dressed in the SW universe? :D

Ewok Poet likes this.
  19. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Of some reason I just don't like the guy in the middle, probably because his outfit is so lacking in creativity
    [​IMG]

Runjedirun likes this.
  20. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Any more questions? You can copy mine if you like

21. Findswoman

Feb 27, 2014

Oh, do I ever have more questions for you! :D

À propos my first question, what color kimono would you rent for the janwuine-jika? Any particular design?

Ewok Poet and Gamiel like this.
  22. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Bring it on:cool:

Dark blue I think and when it comes to design... I would probably ask the shop assistant for help since my knowledge regarding kimonos is limited.

Ewok Poet likes this.
  23. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002

Since you pointed it out, a tie tucked in and out of a shirt while in a bad suit is not that original compared to the others in the scene.

What would make an ideal pet for you? Same for mount for that matter.

24. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    In SW or real world?

In SW [face_thinking], I am certain there are some kind of social, smart as a dog/cat centipede like pet in SW I take that one, as a mount... I have the basic knowledge in taking care of horses and stay in the saddle so horse would be a good idea but then again it is rather boring to chose a horse so lets say a Agamarian beast

Real world I would say cat - you only need to feed it, pat it and let it out when it or you feel for it - and horse

Ewok Poet and Mitth_Fisto like this.
  25. Findswoman

Feb 27, 2014
    Where are some areas in SW that you read as implementations of real-life cultural elements, or where you can detect the influence of Earth cultures? (Besides the super-well-known ones, like the influence of Eastern mysticism and philosophy on the Jedi Order, or the influence of the Bedouin on the Sand People, that kind of thing.)

Ewok Poet likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.