main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hi <== The Blue Box Says it All

Discussion in 'Welcome New Users' started by mork-mork, Jul 31, 2014.

1. mork-mork

mork-mork Jedi Youngling

Jul 31, 2014
    A short while ago, in a galaxy near you...

I, Mork-Mork, have finally gotten off my anonymous, lurking butt and made an account. Intense fanboying will most likely ensue, though it's been quite a while since my childhood vigor (my Halloween costume was Darth Vader for six years straight; since then, it's been a Clone Trooper). I'd say that I'm relatively calm now. Maybe.

Well... at least you can't get hit my flailing arms through the computer screen. Friendly tip to never watch any SW-related footage with Mork-Mork in the vicinity. Even I must pity the moviegoers who'll sit near me for Episode VII...

Okay, enough rambling from me now. Thanks for reading all this, and I hope you have a great day! [face_peace]

Bazinga'd likes this.
  2. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    mork-mork - Welcome and thanks for the entertaining intro thread. I was Vader for some incalculable amount of Halloweens, as well. Now that you have graduated from lurking and sifting through our rubbish bins and decided to get involved, get active, have a brilliant go and feel free to ask in this thread should you have any questions or issues.

3. Falcon

Falcon Chosen One star 10

Feb 7, 2002
    Welcome to the boards Mork

Did you come up with your name from the series Mork and Mindy? Just curious about that

I hope you enjoy your stay

4. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    Welcome Mork! :)

Nice, nice, that you've turned off lurking mode. You'll see that it's a lot more fun to join varies discussions.

Enjoy your stay! :D

5. Shira A'dola

Shira A'dola Jedi Master star 6

Sep 4, 2012
    There's something about your username that I just really, really like

6. DL44Jo

DL44Jo Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 7, 2014
    Mork-Mork I feel your pain - I will also be trying to restrain myself as I am watching Episode VII out of respect for others around me. Haha! I think you and I are in the right place! :]

7. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Would you also like Mindy-Mindy? :D

8. Shira A'dola

Shira A'dola Jedi Master star 6

Sep 4, 2012
    Yes, I think I would :p