main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series How Many Jedi Do You Want To See?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Jedi Knight Fett, Aug 5, 2014.

?

how many jedi do you want to see in rebels

1. 3

10.7%
  2. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 5

3.6%
  4. 6

7.1%
  5. 7

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 8

14.3%
  7. other

64.3%
  1. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I would like to see 6

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. spicer

spicer Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 14, 2012
    The less the better.

3. CT-867-5309

CT-867-5309 Chosen One star 7

Jan 5, 2011
    The more Jedi the better, I don't want anybody to not be a Jedi. Everyone in the galaxy should wield a lightsaber.

Theo333, JackG, Revanfan1 and 2 others like this.
  4. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
  5. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I want to be blinded by lightsabers when I turn on my TV.

I want to have to watch every episode wearing sunglasses.

DanielUK, Thuro, Theo333 and 5 others like this.
  6. TrandoJedi

TrandoJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2011
    I would say 0, but that already doesn't seem to be happening.

Django Fett, Thuro, Theo333 and 4 others like this.
  7. Darth Valkyrus

Apr 12, 2013
    Somehow I am reminded of this video:

I'm imagining something like that but with lightsabers and Jedi.

8. DarthRelaxus

DarthRelaxus Chosen One star 5

Apr 23, 2007
    One hundred billion

[​IMG]

9. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    That would make 1.21 gigawatts of lightsaber energy.

Thuro and Dark Lord Tarkas like this.
  10. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013
    I want all the Jedi. Let's just resurrect them all so they can be in Rebels. Palpatine stabbed Kit Fisto? No problem, there's no way he could've died from that.

kubricklynch, Thuro, Theo333 and 4 others like this.
  11. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    We need Zombie Mace. It's not a party until we get Zombie Mace.

Thuro, Theo333, Revanfan1 and 5 others like this.
  12. Cevan

Cevan Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 16, 2013

Now I really want to see Mace missing a hand with a brain worm partially sticking out of his nose.

Thuro and anakinfansince1983 like this.
  13. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    If they use Force-speed to run at 88 miles per hour, can they travel through time??

[​IMG]

14. Tammy Mac

Tammy Mac Jedi Knight

Dec 10, 2013
    I would like to see the last remaining Jedi, say Eeth Koth, Shaak Ti, Vos, Luminara, a couple of the younglings maybe, come together with Kanan and Ezra for one last desperate attempt to destroy the Sith. It can then be explicitly stated that there are no other Jedi worthy of the title left alive, and they get obliterated by a combination of the Inquisitor, Vader and Palps. This way we can have on screen fates for the remaining senior Jedi, and a nod to just how precarious the situation is with having to train Luke. Ezra will probably survive, go into hiding and unite with Luke after Endor to help form the *New* New Jedi Order.

Might be an interesting Red Herring as to 'The Other' that turns out to be Leia, for people who watch the stories in chronological order from now on.

whostheBossk and kubricklynch like this.
  15. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    well we see 4 already throught the trailers so 2 more does not seem that bad.

16. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Well it fits with the tradition of bring back characters.

Darth Valkyrus likes this.
  17. Darth Valkyrus

Apr 12, 2013
    Qui-Gon Jinn.

Despite the fact that he's canonically dead, dead, dead, and his Force-ghost has actually appeared to Yoda. Somehow he will be brought back to life anyway, or discovered not to be dead.

The Jedi Jango Fett killed, shot him off the balcony... he comes back.

Revan and Bastila and Satele Shan put in an appearance, alive and well, despite the fact they should have died centuries ago.

Star Wars Rebels: Night of the Living Jedi.

18. Kablob

Kablob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2014
    Needs more Kit Fisto.

19. ifleninwasawizard

ifleninwasawizard Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2014
    Apparently he owns a disco now. He's probably too busy.

20. Theo333

Theo333 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2011
    I won't rest until everyone in the universe surgically reconstructs their body into the form of a lightsaber.

21. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    I really don't want to see/focus on Jedi. I know we already have two Force-Sensitives with Jedi leanings that's more than enough. Honestly I tire of the Jedi-heavy content.

22. Aeneas 1138

Aeneas 1138 Jedi Knight star 1

May 1, 2014
    I could not put a number on it, but I would certainly like to see a few.

I recall that shortly before the end of the old EU era, someone counted the number of Jedi who had survived Order 66 as around 100. Now, as far as we know, only three Jedi survived, so there is certainly room for some to be introduced.

I would certainly like to see Rahm Kota (from TFU). No doubt Rebels will have a different origin story for the Rebel Alliance than TFU (although I would not be surprised if I preferred TFU's version). However, I think the idea of a Jedi who thought clones were unfit for battle and therefore had no clones with him when Order 66 was issued is a great one.

I wonder, also, whether we shall see any washed up Jedi (like Kota was briefly) - wasting their days away drinking in some sleazy (and, of course, cheap) cantina, rather than face up to the sheer magnitude of the disaster that has befallen them or the task that lies ahead. Or maybe they cannot figure out what else to do with themselves - all they have ever known is serving the Republic - in light of the last command of the High Council of the Order of the Jedi, which commanded them to go into hiding (rather than challenge the Empire). With all of their friends (and the only family they have ever known) killed, and the Republic and the Order which they love and to which they have dedicated their lives destroyed, one does wonder whether there were a few Jedi like that. Of course, if there were any such Jedi, their interaction with the main characters would have to see them get back on their feet - any other outcome would be ignoble and depressing (and simply not like the Jedi).

I would also love to find out Mace Windu survived. I imagine that he would be introduced as a shadowy, robed character, his face obscured by the darkness of his hood, with an undisguised cyborg hand or arm. We would only learn who he is when, accosted by some bounty hunters looking for Jedi (or maybe just some petty thugs; he is spending his time in pretty seedy places, on some sort of quest) a purple blade emerged from the sleeve containing the cyborg hand. Perhaps he would end up sacrificing himself to ensure the survival of the nascent Rebel Alliance. Or something ....

Thuro likes this.
  23. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    The more Jedi you have and don't kill would only open up the question :- where are all these Jedi when ANH starts?

24. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    I wanna see Shaak Tii, Tsui, Eeth Koth, (Possibly Ransis, Yaddle, or Yurel Poof?) all appear, aside from Luminara, Kenobi and Kanan. I want Vos and Ahsoka to get featured in novels or comics. Because honestly, I do not want them dead and I see practically every Jedi appearing on the show dying, except Kanan and Ezra. So... as many as they want so long as they do not kill them off senselessly. (I am hoping for Luminara's survival, honestly.)

25. deadly jp

deadly jp Jedi Knight star 1

Jul 27, 2014
    I want to see underrated jedi's that are awesome and didnt have a good role or hardly notice like quinlan voz or eeth koth, It would be nice to see them in rebels having a more bigger role than the clone wars series.

whostheBossk likes this.