main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Policy Official Username Change Request Policy

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Grimby , Sep 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juliet316

Juliet316 39x Hangman Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner

Apr 27, 2005
    There's already one. Sorry.

2. Clone Wars 82

Clone Wars 82 Jedi Padawan

Aug 5, 2014
    I made a type oh when I was making my screen name. I wanted it to be clone War 82 not clown wars 82.

3. Barriss_Coffee

Barriss_Coffee Chosen One star 6

Jun 29, 2003
    This is the saddest change I have seen yet in this thread.

EHT and anakinfansince1983 like this.
  4. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    What about Tunes?

5. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000
  6. It's Me

It's Me Jedi Master

Jul 1, 2002
    Hi, I request to have my user name changed to "It's me". I made this username when I had just watched lord of the rings and thought myself rather clever at the combination of my two loves. Oh the joys of being 17. Also, I appreciate that you have this as an option for folks like myself who created silly usernames.

7. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    As has been noted, there's an account with quite a few posts that already has that name.

8. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    Well crap...

"Darth Invid" available?

9. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    Yes. Also the account with the name "Invidious" by itself has fewer than ten posts so we'd be fine freeing that one up.

10. Jensaarai1219

Jensaarai1219 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2006
    I feel, like many others, that the numbers following my name are unnecessary. I only added them because Jensaarai was already taken. Would it be possible to change my name to jensaarai (all lowercase) or Jen-saarai (if not possible). Since they don't have any posts I don't imagine there would be any confusion. Thank you for the consideration :)

11. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    We could do the Jen-saarai thing if you're still interested. Is that the spelling you want?

12. Grilled Hutt

Grilled Hutt Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 24, 2003
    Questions for a mod of this thread:
    Original Name = Sith_Ruler - lost log in or password reset from lack of use...unsure - i want to go back to it.

I have password that was generated by forum back then but no idea what it changed too...info died on desktop i had at time so i signed up for current name for kids until i figured out old name...never did....and today i hate squarepants.
    I would prefer my older log in because it shows how long i have been member here...BUT is there a way to merge them so i can have both posts under one name. Merging square with Sith Ruler?
    I might be able to tell you the email i may have had at the time..i can submit about 3-4 emails addresses i had about that time.

13. Ramza

Jul 13, 2008
    There is not a way to merge the accounts in that manner, no. Emails could be used to facilitate the recovery of the account, but the posts tied to "Squarepants" are stuck with that account, and the posts tied to "Sith_Ruler" are stuck with that account (Though one or both accounts could have their names changed).

14. Among the Clouds

Among the Clouds Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2001
    Hello!

I'm requesting a change of name from "Jedi_Apprentice" to "Among the Clouds". I did a search on this name and it appears that an "AmongtheClouds" populates into the search field, but no results turn up after hitting the search button. Please let me know if this is possible in the configuration I am requesting.

I have no special reasoning in changing my name other than to say that I chose it when AOTC was in production, and it was a reference to Anakin being Obi-Wan's Jedi apprentice. I like Among the Clouds since it's a bit more feminine, yet also a reference to Lando's line to Leia on Bespin.

15. The Extreme Moderate

The Extreme Moderate Jedi Grand Master star 1

Jun 30, 2005
    Hi guys. I'm thrilled I found this page. It gives hope to those who are embarrassed at the names chosen by our more youthful, less intelligent selves.

I loathe my username. It's simply a rehash of my email address (which I created in 2001, thinking that 2003 would be futuristic, ha!). I was thinking of going for "The Extreme Moderate," which better encapsulates my views on compromise, Star Wars, and life in general. I checked, and saw nothing along these lines in the search results. I genuinely appreciate your help with this. :)

16. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    Done and done.

17. The Extreme Moderate

The Extreme Moderate Jedi Grand Master star 1

Jun 30, 2005
  18. Among the Clouds

Among the Clouds Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 18, 2001
    Thank you so much!

19. Lord Chazza

Lord Chazza Jedi Master star 4

Jan 4, 2013
    Please could I have my name changed to just Chazza

I'm aware that there is an account called CHAZZA but it was registered in 2008 and has never posted.

As for the reason, I don't like the 'Lord' very much, I think it's rather tacky and as anyone who ever mentions me in a post calls me Chazza I'd rather that that was my username. If this isn't allowed then I understand and I'll just stick with Lord Chazza.

Thanks.

20. Jeff McKissock

Jeff McKissock Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 11, 2012
    I was wondering if I could change my user name to Hordaks-Pupil please?

21. grrrrweansweredwrong

grrrrweansweredwrong Jedi Knight

Feb 24, 2006
    Alrighty then, I would like to have my previous user name back. I have always went by Jedipriestess and I had a different email address back then. I think that I may have signed up at the temp board while waiting for the move but I got lost in the shuffle when the move actually finally happened. No idea where the heck this user name came from unless I was drunk one night. Anyway, I would be most appreciative of having my Jedipriestess name back pretty please.

22. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    To clarify, no accounts from the temp boards transferred over, and they were never planned to transfer, nor would it have been possible. Accounts were transferred from the old IGN boards instead, and those who first registered on the temp boards needed to create a fresh new account here when the move completed.

23. grrrrweansweredwrong

grrrrweansweredwrong Jedi Knight

Feb 24, 2006
    OK, I am confused I guess. If you go to the archives of the Sci-fi TV section, I am the one who started the Smallville thread. I don't remember my email address. I will see if I can login with the right name. Be right back.

24. JediPriestess

JediPriestess Jedi Master star 4

Jul 28, 2004
    OK, I got it to work. I may have used that name for a game or something, I just don't remember anymore. I'm sorry for being a pain in the tush, I truly am. =( Anyway, it's fine the way it is. Thanks.

25. Darth Ardyti

Darth Ardyti Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 1, 2014
    Hey. I was wondering if I could have my name changed from Darth Darkstarr to Darth Ardyti. Thank you :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.