main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Ahsoka in Rebels

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darth Valkyrus, Nov 6, 2013.

?

What should Ahsoka be like if she turns up in Rebels?

1. Like she was before the S3 timeskip. Snippy, impulsive, petulant, a little over-agressive

4 vote(s)
    1.1%
  2. Like she was post-timeskip: Mature for her age, insightful, reserved, able to mentor others

203 vote(s)
    57.2%
  3. Radically grimdarkened, fatalistic, sarcastic, determinist, but still essentially a good guy.

115 vote(s)
    32.4%
  4. Non-Sith Dark Jedi... either freelancing it, or with a group like the Nightsisters

15 vote(s)
    4.2%
  5. Sith-aligned Darksider working with the Empire / Vader etc.

18 vote(s)
    5.1%
  1. Heero_Yuy

Heero_Yuy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 28, 2000
  2. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Here's an iteration of Ahsoka that would be great to turn up in Rebels:

[​IMG]

By PDSmith

3. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
  4. Legacy Jedi Endordude

Legacy Jedi Endordude Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 9, 2012
    Why does everyone think Ahsoka is going to be a dark sider, why do you even want to have her as a dark sider?

5. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    Because it would make her a more interesting and fun character.

But no, I don't think it will happen either.

Lord_Anzeroth likes this.
  6. Dark Lord Tarkas

Dark Lord Tarkas Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 29, 2011
    Also, whoever made this forgot that Star Wars women have realistically sized bewbs. Ahsoka looks like she could have second and third heads in there.

7. Jedi_Kenobi32

Jedi_Kenobi32 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2005
    *looks at the outfit Ahsoka's wearing*

*shudders*

I don't want Ahsoka to be an Imperialist. I want her to stay away from the Empire and the Rebellion as far as humanely possible. Last thing we need is to have her try and convince Vader to come back to the Light while wearing something like that outfit.

Once again I think a bounty hunter role would be the best for Ahsoka.

AkashKedavra_93 and Iron_lord like this.
  8. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I don't want her to try to convince Vader to come back to the light, period.

Either she'll make headway and retcon the OT, or she'll die a martyr while trying.

No thanks on either.

9. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Except in the comics. Most common super Jedi power indeed.

10. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    So, this is the first thing I see when I return to these boards *puts head into hands and weeps*

Ahsoka should have died during TCW time line; being in Rebels creates too many issues.

11. JediFusion

JediFusion Jedi Youngling

Aug 14, 2014
    Could Ahsoka Tano have survived order 66? I Didn't see her get killed in episode III, So she could have survived! Maybe she will have an appearance in Star Wars Rebels too!

Threads merged

12. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    She didn't get killed in ROTS because she didn't exist.

And here you go:

Ahsoka in Rebels

Trebor Sabreon likes this.
  13. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    She was no longer a Jedi and thus would not even be a target in my opinion.

14. Cushing's Admirer

Cushing's Admirer Chosen One star 7

Jun 8, 2006
    I don't think the label would matter as much as whether someone could feel her in the Force that was part of the Purge. Yes, I believe she could prove to survive but I hope she isn't.

15. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I hope she doesn't either. Enough already.

16. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    I agree that during the initial stages of the 'Purge -- the clones executing their commanding officers during Order 66 -- there's no reason to believe Ahsoka Tano would have been a target.

However, once Vader began hunting surviving Jedi on his own, post-Mustafar, I think there's every reason to think that he would have a vested personal interest in searching out Ahsoka.

After all, we've seen how doggedly and compulsively Vader hunted Luke, and while Ahsoka may not have held quite the degree of Force potential or personal connection to Vader as his own child(ren), Tano was still proven to be a very promising Force adept and was very important to Anakin, personally, all the same.

Unless she's way, way underground, I don't foresee any peaceful retirement for Ahsoka. I fully expect that, unless the Emperor for some reason made it a point to ensure that Vader not have the opportunity, the Dark Lord would have made searching his former student out, and exploiting her for his own nefarious purposes, a pretty high priority.

I mean, knowing what Vader is like, why wouldn't he?

Iron_lord and AkashKedavra_93 like this.
  17. Dark Lord Tarkas

Apr 29, 2011
    It's not impossible but she would only be in the hunted group if it had the broadest definition imaginable. First the Jedi that could be found, then the Jedi in hiding, of course...but people who voluntarily left the Jedi well before Order 66 and at a relatively very young age? You'd virtually have to be going after anyone who was ever a Jedi for any period of time including people who denounced the order for Ahsoka to be swept up in the net, unless they went after her for her connection to Darth Vader in particular.

18. Trebor Sabreon

Trebor Sabreon Former Manager star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 15, 2010
    I absolutely agree about Order 66.

As far as I can see, there's no reason to think that any clones or Inquisitor(s) or Boba Fetts (or any other Jedi-hunting Imperial agents they want to come up with) would be going after Ahsoka Tano. To them, she's very likely a complete non-issue.

But to Darth Vader, personally? Now, to me, that's another thing, altogether.

I see Vader as harboring very compelling -- very Vader-esque -- reasons of his own to make a point of hunting Tano down himself. Personally.

And those reasons really have nothing to do with Order 66, but are rather all about (1.) Vader's history of personal attachments, and (2.) the overwhelming desire of a Sith to secretly possess a powerful apprentice of his own to help challenge Darth Sidious for the crown of the galaxy.

Just as Luke was important to Vader in ESB (both because he was Vader's son and because Skywalker represented a potential, exceedingly powerful, ally in destroying the Emperor), I think that Ahsoka would find herself in very, very real danger from her former Master.

But who knows if that's how they'll pursue any continuation of the character? I'd like to think so (because I think it could be both a great mirror and a fun SW tale), but who knows?

19. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    What if Vader tracks down and successfully turns Ahsoka and then somewhere waaay down the line of Rebels when Ezra is now a competent Force wielding warrior himself, Ahsoka comes after him and they have a big ole duel.

Or maybe Vader doesn't turn her, she could be a grimdark fatalist and somewhat amoralistic mercenary who takes jobs for whoever can foot the bottom line. Which the Empire can obviously. She gets an Imperial contract to go after a suspected Jedi aiding some rebel terrorists, turns out it's Ezra and it's on.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  20. Lord_Anzeroth

Lord_Anzeroth Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2013
    I posted that a looong time ago in the Clone Wars thread. I think it fits here better.
    IMO, if Ahsoka is in Rebels, that's how she should appear.

21. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    The more I think about it, the less I want to see Ahsoka again. I really do not want her anywhere near the OT time line.

22. AkashKedavra_93

AkashKedavra_93 Moderator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 8, 2011
    I wouldn't mind seeing her appear, but appearing as a part of the Empire? Hell no.

23. Kablob

Kablob Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 24, 2014
    I want to see her in the dark times, but not in Rebels.

Though it might be amusing just to hear anakinfansince1983 's wine-infused rant about it.

anakinfansince1983 likes this.
  24. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    I doubt she would be the same as she was in TCW. 14 years later and the whole Order 66 and Rise of the Empire thing so I can give her a chance. Wish they wouldn't but I have a feeling they will have a cameo.

25. anakinfansince1983

Mar 4, 2011
    I can drink and spell, but can I drink and correctly count the number of asterixes needed for each swear word? [face_thinking]