main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Here are the new Villains of Star Wars: Episode VII (Spoiler)

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by nld3, Aug 15, 2014.

1. SimitarLikeTusk

SimitarLikeTusk Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 10, 2014
    Has anyone asked the question - What the hell would be the need for a "jedi hunter/inquisitor" if there is only one Jedi in the universe and they locked him up

2. Skaddix

Skaddix Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 3, 2012
    Lol, yeah that is a good point.

3. dolphin

dolphin Chosen One star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    The inquisitor looks like early concept art. Still, major spoiler. (I said I would avoid spoilers...ugh)

As LR suggests, IndieRevolver must be tied in to staffers who were recently laid off. In a matter of 24 hrs they broke the Kira's outfit, Admiral Ackbar's mask, Stormtrooper pics, Han Solo's costume art, and this Inquisitor image. Edit: Added the first two (Kira and Ackbar)

4. dolphin

Nov 5, 1999

I remember that well.

Jedi Knight Fett, Dra--- and TK327 like this.
  5. hippie1kenobi

hippie1kenobi Force Ghost star 4

Apr 28, 2002
    Eradicating potential Jedi/Force sensitive children? It's an idea as old as the Bible and while a little too dark, doesn't have to be explicitly stated in the film.

CairnsTony, Dra--- and TK327 like this.
  6. Rickern

Rickern Jedi Master star 4

May 1, 2014
    And Admiral Ackbar's mask and supposedly Kira Solo's outfit. All in one day.

7. Skaddix

Skaddix Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 3, 2012

Why would u eradicate the children? Recruit and Indoctrinate would be the first moves. Kill them if they dont fall in line.

TtheForceHurts and Dra--- like this.
  8. hippie1kenobi

hippie1kenobi Force Ghost star 4

Apr 28, 2002
    Either or...still gives Jedi Hunters a raison d'etre

TtheForceHurts and Dra--- like this.
  9. rezpen

rezpen Jedi Master star 4

May 4, 2010
    Putting titles aside, Luke vs Cybog Guy boils down to a pupil of Obi Wan vs a pupil of Vader. Cybog Guy may actually be better trained than Luke? There were long lapses in Luke's training after Obi Wan died. Cybog Guy had Vader to teach him the entire time and possibly Sidious right up to ROTJ (or beyond) who knows? Also at this point they both have had 30 years to learn more. Maybe Cybog Guy has learned secrets that make him more powerful than the Sith were? Certainly TCW showed us there are way more Force powers and abilities than the Sith and Jedi ones shown in the movies.

Dra--- likes this.
  10. dolphin

Nov 5, 1999

Eh? Didn't know about that...

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  11. Rickern

May 1, 2014
    Also by this stage on TPM a couple of pictures of Liam Neeson lightsaber fighting against a black cloaked guy (Darth Maul to be) in Tunisian desert. I even remember some witness saying that Liam yells an order to Anakin, like "go to the ship" ("tell them to take off").
    The funny part was that rumors at that stage were that Liam was a Jedi leader of a group of settlers arriving Tatooine and Jake Lloyd was his son/grandson/apprentice. That rumor was almost a fact in those days.

12. SimitarLikeTusk

SimitarLikeTusk Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 10, 2014
    Whatever. Wouldn't they be more concerned about rebels? I think these fanfic rumors are falling over each other and Am convinced that concept art with him holding the Vader head is some pretty fan art if not deliberate misinformation

13. dolphin

Nov 5, 1999

It was known from the start that Jake was Anakin Skywalker.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  14. Drewton

Drewton Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 8, 2009
    If this is true I wonder if this could be Darth Plagueis somehow?

He's obsessed with Vader/Anakin because he created him.

Luke is captured because he's studying the son of his creation?

15. Rickern

May 1, 2014
    Here:
    http://makingstarwars.net/2014/08/star-wars-episode-vii-rumor-fishy-trap/

and here:

http://www.starwarsunderworld.com/2014/08/rumor-description-of-daisy-ridleys.html

Dra--- likes this.
  16. Rickern

May 1, 2014
    Oh yeah, that was the part everyone knew. But the debate was how was he related to Liam Neeson.

17. TheBBP

TheBBP Force Ghost star 6

Nov 6, 2012
    Where is this Kira art and Ackbar mask?!

Edit: Disregard. Thank you Rickern for linking above.

18. ifleninwasawizard

ifleninwasawizard Jedi Master star 4

Jun 2, 2014
    I like the idea of the Inquisitors needing to take on a new function once the dark lords die. They still retain the title and legacy of the Inquisitors, but also try to take power while hunting down non-Jedi force sensitives.

Dra--- likes this.
  19. jedijax

jedijax Force Ghost star 6

May 2, 2013
    I'm confused about this Cyborg thing. Was this just someone's interpretation of something? Because it sure ain't a real picture.

Plus, I thought Inquisitors (at least the one we know about) is a Pau'aun like the Utapau dudes.

Anyway, these rumors in the past couple of days have REALLY gotten out of hand! (damn! I did it again!)

20. rezpen

rezpen Jedi Master star 4

May 4, 2010
    It looks like it could be a storyboard, maybe the clouds/fuzziness around the main image represents some kind of Force vision being shown to someone, it does look kind similar to Anakin's visions on Mortis. Another thing is if this vision is from 30 years ago nearer to when Vader is killed this may not represent the final appearance of Cyborg Guy, in that time he could have had additional enhancements/robot parts etc to where he looks quite different in Ep7.

Dra--- likes this.
  21. Redimet

Redimet Jedi Master star 4

Mar 2, 2014
    You know what I have let things sink in and I do not think the image is legit for some reason it just came out to perfectly with the Latino and Badass reports and I don't think I bye the actual report but I could be wrong.

22. Summers1913

Summers1913 Jedi Knight star 3

May 12, 2014
    Definitely not me. I do not want any more ghosts in the ST.

23. Redimet

Mar 2, 2014
    Also does anyone else think its a bit convenient that we hear reports about the Inquisitor being in it and obsessed with Vader and then later on a photo is released of the Inquisitor holding Vaders helmet? Yeah thats convenient isnt it?

24. jedijax

jedijax Force Ghost star 6

May 2, 2013
    Yeah of course it is. If you can't get your own information, feed off of previous information, interpret it a little, then blame the previous source if it's wrong.

Nowhere does it say anything about where that pic came from or what it even is.

Redimet likes this.
  25. Redimet

Mar 2, 2014
    Agreed, its a smart way to build a sight, will just have to wait and see but I have a feeling Revolver got a bit greedy and released this.