main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends The Crimson Force (Cast of FOTJ, OCs)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Revanfan1, Jun 14, 2014.

1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Daala is caught and now Lecersen. Great action

Revanfan1 likes this.
  2. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Daala is captured but for how long.............
    Get Lecersen!

Revanfan1 likes this.
  3. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    Force Smuggler, Nyota's Heart, jcgoble3, earlybird-obi-wan, Thuro, NightWatcher91

Chapter 21

Jag swung his fighter around as Lecersen's shuttle departed from the Chimaera's VIP docking back. The shuttle, an upgraded Lambda, shot out at impressive speed. Jag targeted the shuttle and pulled in behind it, training his blaster cannons on its engines. The shuttle's rear-facing blasters opened fire immediately.

"Oh, blast!" Jag growled.

He juked out of the way of the blaster fire, reaching down to activate his ship comm as he did. Lecersen got one chance, he decided. He wasn't a cold-blooded killer, but if Lecersen didn't surrender...well, he wasn't going to escape.

"Moff Lecersen, this is Jagged Fel," he said calmly. "I'm giving you one chance. Surrender. Now."

"Ah, our former Head of State," Lecersen replied. His voice turned mocking. "I don't think you can give me orders anymore, Fel. And thanks to your wife, neither can Daala. I'm a free man for the first time in years, and I'm not losing that."

Jag's jaw tightened. "That was your chance, Lecersen. Nothing personal."

"On the contrary, this is quite personal for me."

Jag opened fire. Lecersen's pilot, whoever he was, was good. He jerked from side to side, avoiding Jag's fire expertly, and simultaneously returned fire from the rear cannon. Jag barrel-rolled to starboard, providing him a clear shot at Lecersen's wing. He fired. The pilot pulled the shuttle to port–too late. Jag's lasers sheared off the shuttle's right wing.

With a tight-lipped grin, Jag continued firing. Lecersen was crippled now; he wouldn't win this fight. The shuttle's top wing exploded into splinters, and then its engines erupted. The comm came back on.

"Gah...blast you, Fel," Lecersen growled. He coughed. "You're...not the hero...you think you are. You...never will be."

"I know I'm not a hero, Lecersen," Jag said grimly. "I'm just the guy who stops people like you from harming the Empire."

"H-harming the Empire?" Lecersen laughed. "You...did more harm to the Empire...than I ever did."

"I don't think so. Sorry, Drikl. But it's over for you."

"I won't...surrender, Fel."

"And I won't ask you again, so for once we're in agreement. Goodbye, Lecersen."

Jag fired the last torpedo in the ship's arsenal. It sailed through space and slammed into Lecersen's shuttle, tearing a hole in its side. There was a brief pause, and then the torpedo detonated, and the shuttle burst into a million tiny particles. Jag looked on the remains without pleasure, turned his ship around, and headed back for the Chimaera.

"Mission accomplished," he said softly.

Trey shoved the officers on the bridge into a conference room, holding them all at blaster point. It hadn't taken long to round them all up; apparently, Daala's bridge crew, while trained and armed, were the least experienced combatants on the ship. Only two had been killed before the rest had happily surrendered. Trey locked the door and walked back onto the bridge.

The rest of the Wraiths, after dealing with the ship's troopers, had gathered on the bridge, and were now working at whatever station was compatible with their specialty. Jaina had Daala trussed up in a corner. The woman looked none-too-happy.

"What's the plan?" Trey asked.

"We're going to fire the ship's turbolasers precisely to destroy the Crimson Force bunker," Piggy said. "That's one army that's better off not found."

Trey shrugged microscopically. "You won't hear me complaining. How's Wran?"

"He was hurt pretty badly," Piggy replied, "but Drikall got him patched up once the battle was over. He's going to pull through."

"Good." Trey turned. "Then I guess I'll–"

He was interrupted as, mid-turn, a distinctly female body pressed up against him. He looked down and found Jesmin, eyes bright, a smile on her face, looking up at him. Before he could say anything, her lips were pressed hard against his. Trey's eyes widened, but he quickly recovered and kissed back. Piggy turned away discreetly to look back down at Mygeeto.

"What was that for?" Trey asked when they finally broke apart.

Jesmin shrugged. "I finally got tired of playing hard-to-get, I guess."

"Fine by me."

They kissed again.

Vitor Reige turned as the gray-haired man entered. Tycho Celchu's features were grim as usual, but there was a brightness in his eyes that made Reige realize that he was not, in fact, bringing bad news. Celchu pulled a datapad from his pocket and placed it on Reige's desk. The Head of State stepped forward, looked down at it for a moment, and then returned his gaze to Celchu.

"Thank you for your help," he said.

Celchu nodded. "It was nothing I did, of course. But you're welcome. I'm glad your problems have been solved."

"Not all my problems," Reige replied, a wry grin crossing his features. "Being Head of State brings many, many problems of its own. But at least the outside symptoms have been cured."

"If that's all, sir?"

"Of course. Have a safe trip, Tycho." The man turned to leave. "Oh, and Tycho?"

"Yes, sir?"

"When you see our mutual friend again...tell him I said thank you. And that I never understood how difficult his job was before now."

"Yes, sir."

Celchu left. As the office door swung shut, Reige sat down in his desk, crossed his legs, and picked up the datapad, which read "After-Action Report–Wraith Squadron." As he flipped through the report, for the first time in a long time, Reige allowed himself to smile a true, genuine smile.

The Miy'tari set down in the hangar. Jaina sat back in her seat and blew out a deep breath. Finally home. She looked over at Jag, who gave her a tired grin, and back at Tahiri, who nodded to her. Jaina powered the ship down, and the three walked down the ramp into the Jedi Temple hangar.

Activity was bustling around them, with Jedi and workers alike loading and unloading freighters, preparing for off-world missions, and greeting returning friends. Tahiri waved goodbye to Jag and Jaina and headed toward a dark-haired young man named Omad Kaeg. She kissed him on the cheek, and the two headed off together. Jag looked down at Jaina.

"I'll meet you back at our quarters," he said. "Then we can celebrate our success...just the two of us."

Jaina smiled. "That sounds lovely."

Jag walked off, leaving Jaina to stand alone in the hangar. She glanced over at the Jade Shadow and was surprised to see its ramp down. She wondered if Uncle Luke or Ben were leaving on a mission. She strode in that direction. Ben walked down the ramp at a brisk pace, his expression tired but happy–very similar, Jaina thought, to her own expression, probably. Ben was followed a moment later by Seha Dorvald and Jaina's niece, Allana.

"Ben," Jaina said. "What's up?"

He looked up at her. "Oh, hey, Jaina! You're back. How'd your mission go?"

"Very well," Jaina replied. "Neither Daala nor Lecersen will be a problem anymore."

"Good."

"But where were you? I take it by the look on your faces that you're all pretty tired; were you on a mission?"

Ben, Allana, and Seha exchanged glances, which slowly turned to grins.

"Yeah," Ben replied. "But that's a story for another time..."

END

jcgoble3 likes this.
  4. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    A very satisfying conclusion and I am happy you were able to finish. ;) =D=

Force Smuggler and Revanfan1 like this.
  5. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Yay! Story complete! Anything else? Had to ask.

Revanfan1 likes this.
  6. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    Read Ben's last line again... [face_mischief]

7. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    I think I confused that one with another story I guess.

Revanfan1 likes this.
  8. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    Jaina's been involved with everything Ben has done in my previous stories. While the cat's away, the mice will play, right? Ben, Allana, and Seha are the mice. ;)

Force Smuggler likes this.
  9. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Okay then. Get on it then!

Revanfan1 likes this.
  10. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    A great ending to a rivetting story. Another one with Ben to come?;)

Revanfan1 likes this.
  11. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    I didn't dare expect with the semester starting [face_dancing] [:D]

Revanfan1 likes this.
  12. Revanfan1

Jun 3, 2013
    I am going to do my absolute best. School starting on Thursday means I'll probably have less opportunity...but I'm certainly not giving up! [:D]

13. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Can't believe summer is over already. I start thursday after this one though. Get to it when you can.

Revanfan1 likes this.
  14. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    Great ending. Daala in custody, Lecersen dead, Jesmin and Trey hook up, and a seed for the next story. :D

Revanfan1 likes this.
  15. Darkwriter

Darkwriter Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2006
    So I just discovered this. Great story!

I was beyond excited when Javon Thewles showed up. I cannot begin to tell you how much I loved that guy in FOTJ. I can't remember which book he was in, but I'm assuming it was one of Allston's, because Allston had all the best characters. I totally ship Javon/Seha. Also loved the appearances that Tycho and Wedge made. It was great to see Jag in action. I've really missed seeing that, considering he was stuck in an office for the whole FOTJ series...

Revanfan1 likes this.