main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Any Wraith Squadron shirt or merch??

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by milfalcon06, Jan 5, 2013.

1. milfalcon06

milfalcon06 Jedi Youngling

Jan 5, 2013
    Hey all, I'm wondering if anyone knows if there is any place to purchase some Wraith Squadron collectibles? I'm really looking for a Wraith Squadron logo t-shirt!

2. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    Get a high-quality version of the logo, upload it to Zazzle, and make a shirt. That's what I do. Then, you have a unique collectible that no one else will have.

3. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I don't know of anything offhand. I think Trak-Nar's suggestion is pretty good. If you need a HQ version of the logo and can't find one you could ask in Fan Art for someone to do one.

4. TrakNar

TrakNar Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 4, 2011
    Well, we have a nice SVG of the logo on the Wook. If you have any image software that can read and edit SVG files, pop that sucker in it, resize and optimize so that the print-out would be roughly 6 inches in diameter (you can get away with five inches, if you want a smaller logo, two-and-a-half for a left "pocket" logo), save and upload to Zazzle. I tend to make my designs around 8 inches wide, to cover a good majority of the front of the shirt. I have shirts with logos between six and four inches, though.

Make the background around the logo transparent and save it as a PNG. Just be careful, though... sometimes an image will print a bit too dark. Lighten the blue just a tad, though, and that should do the trick. Also, after a few washes, the image will lighten up by itself.

5. milfalcon06

Jan 5, 2013
    Wow, that's a great suggestion! Thanks for all the (very) detailed input :) I'll think I'll give it a try.

6. milfalcon06

Jan 5, 2013
    I'll have to figure out how to do the re-size on iPhoto on my Mac, but it shouldn't be too difficult.

7. Regan21286

Regan21286 Jedi Master star 1

Oct 18, 2003
    Sorry for bumping an old thread, but did you guys get flagged by Zazzle for copyright infringement?

8. milfalcon06

Jan 5, 2013
    I wound up finding one on redbubble shortly after this thread was started! However, I believe it has since been taken down.

9. Regan21286

Oct 18, 2003

Ah. Well, after a few failed attempts using Zazzle, which keep flagging it as possible copyright infringement, I just found a place on Uberprint where I uploaded a decent-res logo for a ringer shirt. Hopefully they don't follow suit. Still, would've wanted the nice laptop sleeve design I had made in addition, which only Zazzle has.

10. milfalcon06

Jan 5, 2013
    Gotcha. Hope it works! Let me know how it all turns out?

11. Regan21286

Oct 18, 2003
    You got it. Keeping my fingers crossed.

12. Regan21286

Oct 18, 2003
    Looks like uberprint works. Got a nice logo on a white ringer shirt. Ink seems a bit light but I guess it gives it a somewhat fashionable faded look. Otherwise, no issues, crisp detailing, and I get something that will never be sold online or in stores. Now if only they did laptop sleeves like zazzle.