main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SW What happens before episode 1?

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by mnoble0902, Nov 12, 2014.

1. mnoble0902

mnoble0902 Jedi Knight

Nov 12, 2014
    I've been a fan of Star Wars for quite a while. Recently I have been wondering what happens before episode 1? I'd like to start from the very beginning. Can someone point me in the direction I need to go? Where should I start? What book/comic should I start with? If somone knows of a timeline of readings that would be helpful, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks!!

2. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    Hi mnoble0902

Welcome to the boards :) You might want to consult the EU Community for a more detailed list of content prior to the events of The Phantom Menace.

Enjoy your time on the boards.

mnoble0902 likes this.
  3. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    If it's solely about "reading", then Literature might be a good start as well. Somewhere I had seen a timelined list of SW books/comics, but that's some years ago, so I'm just googling it atm. *tick, tack, tick, tack* I've found a 'timeline of canon media', but that starts with TPM. Weird since time don't start with TPM... I guess, you need to ask in EU Community (EUC) linked above. Not much of a help, but I hope it gives you a good start, mnoble0902! :)

4. mnoble0902

mnoble0902 Jedi Knight

Nov 12, 2014
    Thank you very much for your help!

5. mnoble0902

mnoble0902 Jedi Knight

Nov 12, 2014
    Thank you very much for your help! I have posted my question on the EU Community board.

6. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    You are welcome! :)
    Good luck with your question. Btw maybe Fan Fiction is another place to spend some time. Of course, it's not canon, but it might be fun as well. :)

Just another quick info: the post reply button works for multiple quotes within one post as well. Just hit it as often as you need it. And in this case, tagging would have been enough. ;) Both helps to avoid double posting and keeps posts/threads readable - especially for those on a mobile device. In case you like to test thing, visit Welcome New Users. There is a thread called Testing MarkUp-Code for that. :)