main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Unlikely Spin-Offs (Jokes welcome)

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by Han Burgundy, Mar 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Han Burgundy

Han Burgundy Jedi Master star 3

Jan 28, 2013
    I think we all have an idea of what to realistically expect from the upcoming spinoffs. They're probably going to be in the OT era, probably going to feature at least a cameo by a well known character, probably will not be doing anything totally crazy or unexpected thematicaly or aesthetically...

But what are your wierd ideas? The kind that would make the Disney Board of Directors laugh you out of the room. These could be ones you'd actually like to see, or something just plain bizarre and unnecasarry.

Me? I've been hooked on House of Cards lately, and I keep noticing similarities between the schemes of protagonist Frank Underwood and Palpatine. If they could make a movie (or series!) exactly like House of Cards, but set on Coruscant and telling the behind-the scenes story of Palpatines political manipulations and rise to power, that would be utterly fascinating.

2. DarthLightlyBruise

DarthLightlyBruise Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 11, 2015
    A "growing up on the farm" Lifetime-style movie about Owen, Beru and Luke, including an awkward scene where Luke almost loses his virginity to the Rodian neighbor's frustrated wife, but then steels up his courage and says no to sin.

3. SatineNaberrie

SatineNaberrie Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2014
    Star Wars: She will Return Imperial blood Will Be Spilt
    The crew of the Executor is bored and restless until Admiral Ozzel rents a video from Naboo that is said to kill viewers in seven days. The bridge crew watches it. Images of a long dead woman appear along with other random stuff. Seven days later the view screen turns on and out comes Padme Amidala back from the dead.

Star Wars: The Revenge of Padme
    Guess who's back? It's Scorpion Padme and Cyborg Windu

Star Wars Sith on a Star Destroyer
    "Enough is enough, I've had it with these ******** sith on this ******* ship"
    "Strap your selves in I'm about to break out some windows"-Mace Windu

4. B Wilson

B Wilson Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 26, 2014
    Star Wars police/imperial procedural, following the ISB, or some kind of imperial police force.

A Pod racing title could work well ........ maybe. (This one is my weird one, I guess)

Since the game [1313] got cancelled, a underworld/crime drama could work, kind of in the vein of The Wire or The Sopranos.

Space Pirates ...... A character like Hondo from the clone wars series could be interesting as I enjoyed his character.

Anything with an alien/non-human lead maybe that aren't Ewoks or droids (no offense to Ewoks or droids, they've just been done already).

5. Immortiss

Immortiss Force Ghost star 5

Mar 10, 2013
    Agreed, but I think I'd rather they make it live-action film rather than TV.

My idea? I would love to see the backstory to the ST. The content of the "Force Vision" from 'Rose' has me quite intrigued by the story possibilities for Luke Skywalker. What does Luke have to atone for?

6. bstnsx704

bstnsx704 Force Ghost star 5

Mar 11, 2013
    Still hoping for something set long before the core films, though they might wait until after the ST wraps up to do something like that.

Blazer-Smith likes this.
  7. DaddlerTheDalek

DaddlerTheDalek Jedi Master star 4

Aug 31, 2014
    Star Wars: The Adventures of Jar Jar Binks.

8. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Star Wars: Sarge One

'Cuz that'd kick butt. :cool:

9. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    Star Wars XXX Rated

Then again they did an X rated Avengers knock off.

10. Import_Jedi

Import_Jedi Force Ghost star 6

Aug 20, 2001
    A Thelma & Louise-type flick starring these two Mos Eisley Cantina patrons

[​IMG]

Revyl Ren and darklordoftech like this.
  11. Count Zero

Count Zero Jedi Master star 4

Jul 20, 2014

Those 2 are kinda cute!

12. SatineNaberrie

SatineNaberrie Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2014
    Star Wars: Rouge Windu
    Mace Windu survives and exchanges his saber for a blaster and becomes a shoot em type character. This isn't the Jedi Master your looking for.

Star Wars: Executor
    Vader's ship gone star trek voyager style, while on a mission they end up in another galaxy for seven years. When they return home it's like no time has ever passed. With guest appearances: Wesley Crusher and Neelix. Watch as they face off the Borg queen, who is revealed to be Padme.

Star Wars vs Star Trek
    The Rebels and Empire unite to face off their greatest threat yet. The Borg.

Star Wars: Chewie Doo
    The mystery falcon gang solves galactic mysteries. Watch Han Solo, Luke Skywalker, Leia Organa, C3-PO along with their talking Wookie Chewie solve crimes of a horrorundous nature.

13. black_saber

black_saber Force Ghost star 5

Apr 4, 2002
    Star wars immature Luke vs. mature Luke

14. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Jack Nicholson as Death Star turbolaser gunner (Porkins fans will get it)

15. WadiumArcadium

WadiumArcadium Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 27, 2014
    Around the World in 80 Days with C3-PO.

16. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Attack of the Jar Jars

A redux of AOTC with the clones as Jar Jar.

Jar-Jar Binks and darklordoftech like this.
  17. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    Gone with the Stars

A five hour romance film between Bib Fortuna and one of Jabba's dancers set amidst the back drop of the galactic civil war.

"Frankly my dear I don't give a Wonga":p

18. DarthLightlyBruise

DarthLightlyBruise Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 11, 2015
    Aunt Beru's Cabbage Patch Adventure.

Sab Jo, DL44Jo, Ewok Poet and 3 others like this.
  19. SilentGuy66

Dec 1, 2014
    Wampa-Man

An eccentric twi lek billionaire who dresses as a wampa to fight crime in the underworld of coruscant:p

"I'M WAMPA MAN!!!!!"

20. FRAGWAGON

FRAGWAGON Jedi Master star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    Serious: a Droids only movie.

21. DantheJedi

DantheJedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 23, 2009
    A group of Rebels and Imperials, while in the middle of a battle, simultaneously hyperspace-jump to a distant point in the cosmos. Not sure where they are, they must join forces to seek out a new home, the ones the legends spoke of: A shining blue planet known as Earth.

Sab Jo, Jolee Bindo, Tommytom and 2 others like this.
  22. Rabs

Rabs Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 15, 2014
    Star Wars: Noir. An R rated crime drama that follows a Republic Agent as he tracks a notorious outlaw to Nar Shaddaa, better known as the Smugglers Moon, where he then hunts him through the moon's seedy underbelly.

23. Lee_

Lee_ Force Ghost star 5

Nov 3, 2012
    A story about all of the things that go on in a particular brothel on tatooine starting shortly after the fall of the Republic. The movie would be in first person through the ears and eyes of a certain madam concerning all of the stories that John's from all over the galaxy told her about what was going on at the time all over the galaxy. One of the visitors would be, of course, a drunken and depressed Obi-Wan who recently went into exile; he would pour out his heart about everything to this madam.

24. Thuro

Thuro Jedi Master star 4

Nov 7, 2013
    A Jar Jar spin-off.

Wait. Why didn't the universe implode?

25. SilentGuy66

Dec 1, 2014
    The universe implodes if you get a like:p

Steve1988, jimtalkbox and Thuro like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.