main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussions What Star Wars planet would you live on?

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Teegirloo, Mar 27, 2014.

1. Chancellor Yoda

Chancellor Yoda Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2014
    Obi-Wan pushed me in. :mad: It's not fair. :p

2. Jedi Master Kenobiwan

Jedi Master Kenobiwan Force Ghost star 6

Oct 8, 2011
    Stewjon is definitely in first place. Why? Because Obi's from there. :D Second place must be Tython, from what I have seen from TOR, it looks like very peaceful planet. And I like it quiet and peaceful. And there are waterfalls there. :D Third place...well...maybe Corellia. :D

3. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Moraband or Yavin IV. The ancient ruins and wealth of possible knowledge appeals to me.

4. Darth Dreadwar

Darth Dreadwar Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 26, 2010
    Agreed. What majesty! Imagine camping out in the Valley of the Dark Lords, kissed by the warm sun to ward away the cold, statues hundreds of feet tall towering above you, the power of Korriban's dark heart pulsing through you... And tombs numbering surely in the millions, many untapped and full of ancient knowledge, all awaiting your adventure.

5. Vorax

Vorax Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 10, 2014
    Yea, like that episode of The Twilight Zone with the last man on earth Mr Henry Bemis - if that was me on Moraband, guess what I would be happy and not go insane. I like solitude and to study and grow stronger in body and mind. Maybe that was the genius and resiliency of Darth Bane. If I was in Yoda's spot I'd choose to learn from Bane and become his apprentice. Then I'd go fourth to destroy Sidious and rule the galaxy. How sick would that be :cool:

Darth_Dreadwar likes this.
  6. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Anywhere in the Corellian sector, other than Selonia. Nubia, Vagran, Aurea...all seem beautiful. Corellia itself is Earth-like.

Bakura seems normal.

Of course, Endor, though I am not crazy about the 18-hour day.

Places without trees freak me out as well, so absolutely no Bespin, no Coruscant, no Tatooine.

7. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    I would go with Naboo, it's not overly populated with big cities and in terms of it's natural landscape it seems to have more to offer than some of the other planets (like Hoth and Tatooine).

Saga Explorer likes this.
  8. Jo B1 Kenobi

Jo B1 Kenobi Jedi Master star 2

Jul 3, 2014
    I'm definitlely a 'light-sider' but you do make that sound brilliant!!! Savage and imposing and very very alive!

9. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    Raxus looked like a really nice place to live. Big manors and gardens, and sweeping hills.

10. Terranian

Terranian Jedi Youngling

Mar 17, 2015
    Hutta.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta

11. Obi Wan Kenobi.

Obi Wan Kenobi. Jedi Youngling

Mar 21, 2015
    I would either live on Stewjon or Alderaan.

12. Archie Brown

Archie Brown Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 11, 2015
    Endor!! I would love to live with the ewoks even if the Duloks would annoy you everyday!

WriterMan, Mitth_Fisto and Ewok Poet like this.
  13. Chancellor Yoda

Chancellor Yoda Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2014
    Ilum is one of my favorites as that is where many Jedi lightsaber crystals come from.

Moraband mainly due because I love ancient ruins and would probably look for the histories of the Sith.

darklordoftech likes this.
  14. darklordoftech

darklordoftech Force Ghost star 6

Sep 30, 2012
    Coruscant because I want to be somewhere where there's things to do and where I can make a difference.

Moraband would be cool because I love history.

Darth_Dreadwar likes this.
  15. Earth Lego

Earth Lego Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2015
    I would love to live on Mandalore because it looks dreaming epic in the Clone Wars!

16. SatineNaberrie

SatineNaberrie Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2014
    I think I'd like to live on Naboo.

Coruscant seems like it would be fun so I might want to live there for a bit.

17. Rogue_One1

Rogue_One1 Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2015
    I would love to go with Coruscant but Borleias would be interesting to live on for a little bit.

18. ARC_RC-7567

ARC_RC-7567 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 22, 2015
    1. Mandalore, in my own bio-dome sort of home like the cities, but smaller. It would basically be a mini base.
    2. Kamino, underwater complex with pet space sharks. 'Nuff said.
    3. Anaxes, not the asteroid place but the planet.
    4. Coruscant on level 1313
    5. Ringo Vinda, around the planet in my own space station

19. Agent M

Agent M Jedi Padawan star 2

May 13, 2015
    Probably Naboo or Shili.

20. The Sith Camp

The Sith Camp Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 10, 2015
    Why not perhaps Ziost? Or Dromund Kaas? Or even ... the forests and jungles of Haruun Kal ... I mean the fact particularly in the forests and jungles of Haruun Kal with no food, no water, and wild dangerous beasts ... time to call upon the Force or Pelekotan and if you're lucky you'll end up like Kar Vastor ... given he simply remarked to Mace Windu 'I DID' when Mace Windu was asking how would one survive the dangerous wilderness of Haruun Kal's forests and jungles ...

I wouldn't mind these places ... OR anyone up for Colla IV? Literally the 'Rolling Place' of the DROIDEKA'S - courtesy of the Collicoids .... or perhaps the Dug Home Planet MALASTARE? Afterall it would 'FUEL' your wildest thoughts of survival - and you get to see the ZILLO BEASTS! Mind the grumpy Dugs though ...

Anyone for also ... CATO NEMOIDIA? Whilst Neimodians are cowardly and weak - they sure are good with money and material possessions ...

Though I wouldn't mind the Muun homeworld - Muunilist... well it is the home of the BANKING CLAN >:D

I also wouldn't mind General Grievous's homework Kalee - get to live life like a Kaleesh Warrior and Izvoshra if you're up for a glorious honor!

FINALLY ... so putting aside Ziost, Dromund Kaas, Haruun Kal's forest jungles, Colla IV, Cato Nemoidia, Muunilist and Kalee ... I also wouldn't mind ... the frigid raw cold of MYGEETO ... consider in the EU Palpatine was 'FORCED' to SHEEV-ER there literally and to survive for days without respite by Darth Plagueis ... good training ground to 'frost up the life' and 'frost up the Force' within you :) I mean Darth Plaguieus remarked 'IT WAS ON THIS WORLD, THAT I FIRST DISCOVERED MY POWERS ...' and that by the age of 8 he alone could venture out in the naked freezing cold without worrying and in no less than the thin Environmental survival suit Palpatine wore ... and also where the Crystal for the Death Star would be sourced from here ... oh and Walon Vau himself raided a treasury family vault from here ... Mygeeto must also house quite some treasures and wealth so 'mind freezing' beyond beauty ;)

But that's just my picks :) Probably not the most exciting or the worst picks of everyone here - most picking more the scenic beauty of Coruscant, Naboo and Alderaan haha ...

21. chagrian_scavenger

chagrian_scavenger Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 17, 2015
    I'm also a city person, so Coruscant, Bespin or Nar Shaddaa would be perfect for me.

22. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    Seeing that it's been 100+ degrees in India for the last couple months...a one-way ticket to Hoth sounds good. ;)

Cushing's Admirer likes this.
  23. The Sith Camp

The Sith Camp Jedi Knight star 4

Mar 10, 2015

The 'frigid unforgiving wastes' of Mygeeto perhaps as well? Afterall - Palpatine had to endure a 'SHEE-VERING' session here with Darth Plagueis and where Darth Plagueis remarked 'IT WAS ON THIS WORLD THAT I HAD FIRST DISCOVERED MY POWERS ... BY THE AGE OF 8 I COULD VENTURE OUT TO THE MOST DESOLATE WASTES OF THE PLANET IN NO LESS THAN WHAT YOU ARE WEARING...' or the fact 'compared to Temperate Muunilist, Mygeeto is ruthless and uncompromising...'

Ananta Chetan likes this.
  24. Abbiegalie

Abbiegalie Jedi Knight star 1

Jun 27, 2015
    Courscant, Correllia, or Bothawu

25. IG Lancer

IG Lancer Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 8, 2015
    They have that weird religion of Balance in Bakura that says that anybody who accomplishes something good for himself/herself or others is provoking somebody else to be miserable. They usually have two children and send one to a good school and the other to spend a life of misery to keep the Balance. I wouldn't want to live next to those people.