main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Gallery Space Engineers Star Wars Creations

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by WhiteWeasel, Aug 28, 2015.

1. WhiteWeasel

WhiteWeasel Jedi Youngling

Aug 27, 2015
    Making a likeness of a Star Wars ship in a game with a building system counts as fan art right? Well anyways I came to this Star Wars forum to see what other fans of the franchise think of our works! Of course there are going to be a few limitations/abstractions because Space Engineers is a Block based building game, as well as things like ships in SE require thrusters in all 6 axis of movement in order to stop properly. Also for many of these builds, mods were used, some of which are even Star wars Themed! Even one of the big space engineers youtubers is doing a Star Wars Themed building challenge too!

On Space Engineers' behalf I'd like to show off some of the best works that the community have made:

Cool star Wars mission role play by Captain shack

How?! How do you get a ship that good looking in a block based building game?! ^:)^ Venator Cruiser by... David The Dark Anus lord ...[face_whistling]

A-wing & Millennium Falcon by kingdombragg
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Y-wing & Z95 Head hunter by CaptainShack
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Another y wing & A-wing by Warhog1071
    [​IMG][​IMG]

All the Y-wings!
    [​IMG]

TIE series by S1m00n
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ARC-170 by SugarFett
    [​IMG]

X-wing with working s-foils, and Yo dawg I heard you like the 25th letter-of-the-alphabet-wings by R030CKY
    [​IMG][​IMG]

(My favorite ship in SW) B-wing with working S-foils & rotating cockpit & another y-wing by Arctic Wolf
    [​IMG][​IMG]

CR90 Corvette by Crimson Revenant & Frozen soul
    [​IMG]

1:1 G9 Rigger Freighter (The Twilight) By me
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hoth Ion Cannon mod by Setkan
    [​IMG]

And there's oh so much more! There is no way I could post it all. Sure this might be shameless advertising for space engineers, but they do love this franchise!

2. WhiteWeasel

Aug 27, 2015
    Reserved because of 20 picture limit.

3. Goodwood

Goodwood Jedi Master star 5

May 11, 2011
  4. WhiteWeasel

Aug 27, 2015
    "looks pretty wizard" Never heard that phrase before. Can you clarify what it means?