main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Funko Pop: Star Wars

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by UmphPool, Nov 4, 2015.

1. UmphPool

UmphPool Jedi Padawan

Oct 21, 2015
    Did not see this Thread so , I figured I Would start one!

- I'm so close to completing the Force Awakens Set, The Unmasked (Walmart) Poe is all I need
    - Favorite Pop of the entire Series currently is Holo Darth Maul, he's going over 300$ online
    - Dream Pop: Darth Maul with Spider Legs (6 Inches)

PadmeLeiaJaina and Jedi Daniel like this.
  2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I'm not that crazy about them in general but I did pick up Boba Fett when I saw him at Forbidden Planet (London UK) last week.

padawon goulden likes this.
  3. UmphPool

UmphPool Jedi Padawan

Oct 21, 2015

I love those things personally I have 333 main focus being star wars and marvel pops haha

4. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Yeah, I'm not really into these. I wish they'd do more PT/TCW/Rebels stuff, though. Seeing the same OT characters over and over gets rather bland. There's so many characters you can do from I-III alone it's wasted potential.

Taylor Neir likes this.
  5. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    I've only got Yoda but I'm not really into collecting these. I collect action figures instead.

6. PadmeLeiaJaina

PadmeLeiaJaina Force Ghost star 6

May 23, 2002
    Great Thread! I love these! I have a handful of them and think they're adorable.

I have:

Princess Leia - Jabba's Prisoner
    Queen Amidala

Rey - Hot Topic Exclusive
    Finn
    Poe Dameron X-Wing Pilot

I plan to get more, but might need to wait until after I get more shelves, at the moment display space is a factor in getting more.

I have a few Wacky wobblers also: Jawa, Han Solo, Luke in his X-Wing, and some Christmas themed ones - Vader, C-3PO, R2-D2, and Yoda.

Man that list is sad, I thought I had more than that. Guess I will be looking for more when I'm back from my trip :)

7. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    I must admit that I also have Funko fever and have picked up several of them. I have BB8 sitting next to me here in the office :)

8. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    I love the Funko POP figures...and not just the Star Wars ones, though I have more of those than any other type. So far I have : Momaw Nadon, Admiral Ackbar, C3PO, Lando, Han, Leia, Luke (ROTJ), Darth Maul, Stormtrooper, Emperor, Darth Vader, Bossk, Boba Fett, Gamorean Gaurd, Bib Fortuna, Jabba the Hutt, Captain Phasma, Kylo Ren, Rey, and BB8. Jabba the Hutt is by far my favorite out of all of them.

9. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    I want to get Jabba :)

10. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    I've got:

-Lando
    -Boba Fett
    -Jabba
    -Hoth Han GameStop Exclusive
    -snowy Chewie gamestop exclusive
    -that alien that was in the cantina band gamestop exclusive
    -some gamestop exclusive astromech
    -Finn in Stormtrooper gear gamestop exclusive
    -kylo Ren target exclusive
    -Stormtrooper Amazon exclusive
    -Captain Phasma
    -Rey
    -c-3po chrome comic con exclusive

11. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I'd probably buy BB8 if I saw him. I don't recall FP having him. I want to get a BB8 figure at some point.

12. UmphPool

UmphPool Jedi Padawan

Oct 21, 2015
    [​IMG]

This is my current collection, I do want more Rebel + Clone Wars characters

13. cubman987

cubman987 Friendly Neighborhood Saga/Music/Fun & Games Mod star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 7, 2014
    Holy crap!

14. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Amazing collection UmphPool =D=

I really want that Patrol Dewback and Sandtrooper set. Jabba would be cool too.

UmphPool likes this.
  15. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Pretty good. I'd hate to have to dust that tho!

UmphPool likes this.
  16. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    LOL that's your answer whenever you see an open collection LAJ [face_laugh]

17. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    That's because I do have to dust mine..I speak from experience here..

18. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    Yeah I dust mine also, I don't really mind though, it gives me the opportunity to look over my items and rearrange my shelves.

UmphPool likes this.
  19. UmphPool

UmphPool Jedi Padawan

Oct 21, 2015
    Thank you !!!

Yeah the dust is rough sometimes, that's why I leave my favorites in the plastic box

padawon goulden likes this.
  20. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    My local Sainsburys (supermarket) have put up their 'Boys Toys' section for Christmas and they have a whole bunch of these on one of the shelves. Of the SW ones, I saw Kylo Ren, Chewie, and Yoda. I did look for BB8 but didn't see him. They had a bunch of non-SW ones as well.

21. PadmeLeiaJaina

May 23, 2002
    I officially have the Sandtrooper and Dewback - woot! Went to Walmart, they didn't have the Jabba and Leia, but that's OK, I really only wanted this set. Maybe I can find them when I'm back from my trip!

Jedi Daniel and cubman987 like this.
  22. UmphPool

UmphPool Jedi Padawan

Oct 21, 2015
    Congrats !!! Only one I can not find is Unmasked Poe (Walmart Exclusive)..Its a struggle

23. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Found BB-8 today! Local MVC (CD/DVD store) had a whole rack of the SW (and other) Funko Pop figures and he was in the mix. Mine now!

UmphPool and cubman987 like this.
  24. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    Ordered the first Smugglers Bounty today. Very excited to get that chrome Phasma! I wonder what the other pop will be?

25. UmphPool

UmphPool Jedi Padawan

Oct 21, 2015
    Have a feeling it will be a Kylo-Ren of some sort for sure !!