main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lit One Canon - Merging Legends and the New Canon - TFA spoilers, very much so

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Sinrebirth , Jan 8, 2016.

1. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Alright, there's been a fair amount of anticipation across the boards and Net for this, for my interpretation of events in The Force Awakens, in respect of Legends material.

Let's start off with the basics.

Everything is Canon.

But, because this is Star Wars, it is Canon from a certain point of view.

However, I am obligated to make this point. Making this gel is now hard. Han Solo died in 34 ABY, rather than being his healthy roguish self in 44 ABY and sailing into retirement with a new eye courtesy of Vestara Khai nearly killing him in Crucible.

I would also like to point that every single reference to Legends in the new story strengthens the connection between the two. And, as we all know, there are a lot of planets, companies, ships and organisations making it across. It is only a matter of time before a character is resurrected, or referenced. Thematically, we all know the taste of the Tragedy of Jacen Solo, reborn and all the more devastatingly in the guise of Ben Solo. It is likely also a matter of time before the Fantasy Flight works, or the Old Republic game, makes a full blown connection and we have that to handle. Snoke is Vitiate, you all heard it here first, people.

Moving on.

Unfortunately, there is the inescapable theory 1.0; we can't make it (all) fit. I'm managing expectations here because that is a very real possibility. Especially as we get less and less Legends material and more and more new. For now, however, we far outgun the new works, by a factor of events running for 100,000 years, as opposed to the very narrow seventy ish we have for now.

So let's roll with this.

Rey has been on Jakku for a minimum of nine years. Her age is 19 in the film, and she is creating dolls out of pilot fabric at the age of 10. Her fate appears, if her vision is factual, connected to that of Kylo Ren. Particularly, I would note that nobody refers to Luke have been missing for a decade, which and at some point Kylo Ren’s age, being around twenty-nine, is such that he cannot be seriously expected to slaughter the Jedi Order much earlier than this. For conjecture purposes, let us assume that nine years take place between the destruction of the Order and the Force Awakens in 34 ABY.

However, there are five years between the end of the Yuuzhan Vong War and the destruction of Hosnian Prime.

Making five out of nine is difficult, not impossible.

We all remember when Anakin Skywalker had his Knighting moved from 30 months after Geonosis to 7 weeks after Geonosis, to make space for the new Clone Wars TV show. This resulted in a lot of references being moved forward and those 7 weeks being quite busy.

The Battle of Jabiim proved an issue but not until the situation was manipulated so the battle itself started before Geonosis as a local civil war which the Separatists and Republic joined (led by Alpha), and Obi-Wan, Anakin and the Padawan pack arrived later still to fulfil the length of the battle mentioned in the comics. There remain some narrative issues with Tholme due to Dark Disciple, but with a character that is repetitively mistaken for dead throughout his arc it has to be chalked up to 'one more trick' and he is back in time for Saluecami. But I digress here.

Taking a leaf from the Clone Wars, there is thus an answer in pulling forward events. However, while the Knighting of Jacen, Jaina and Anakin are not especially fixed (with two Knightings occurring), their ages in their respective arcs are until after the Yuuzhan Vong War, when their ages become less relevant to the plot. However, shortly after that we encounter the age of Ben, and shortly after that we encounter the age of Allana.

So, from 9 ABY to 44 ABY we have the potential of a fixed series of births and events.

Politically during this time frame we have a treaty between the Remnant and Republic by 19 ABY, but not all of the Empire signs it. The Deep Core Imperials keep fighting under the guise of the Second Imperium, and then the Maw Command, though the latter takes a longer view of events and hid behind the Yuuzhan Vong War, as much as Lumiya does, also. Similarly, the New Republic signs the Galactic Concordance with the Empire in 5 ABY, while the Sith are destroyed and non-Force sensitive Sith mages appear to be around in Aftermath. However, we also have two points in the Galactic Civil War where it appears due to come to an end, firstly after Zsinj is defeated and then after Carnor Jax falls. Further treaties flow from both points and are sabotaged respectively by Thrawn and Nom Anor.

However, only one of those points correlates with the predetermined specifications; the births of Jacen and Jaina, so, taking a leaf from the Clone Wars, let us move it.

Assume the Republic wins at Jakku and the Empire sues for peace. This is not a static political point – it was described as an uneasy peace – why? Because it was breached? If we shuffle everything pre Thrawn Trilogy into that opening year, we create four/five years of space. The Thrawn Trilogy kicks off, and the Empire counter assaults and loses under Palpatine Reborn and Carnor Jax. We do have to assume that Ben Solo is born before, but that's not an unfair assumption, considering he is supposed to be 29/30 by TFA. Ben; Jacen & Jaina; then lastly Anakin. Rey would be born in 15 ABY, just before Luke and Mara’s marriage, perhaps. Tatooine Ghost needs to be moved earlier than Ben’s conception.

Now, mechanically, the only timing whereby we have fixed information about the whereabouts of the cast is during Rogue Squadron, namely Wedge Antilles, who is covered by X-wing 1 to 7. The time frame for that is roughly one year and six months. However, the last year of it are set against Thyferra and Zsinj as opposed to the Empire itself. If we basically assume the Empire sues for peace a year or so after Endor, we can have it surrender and the war against Iceheart after Coruscant falls and Warlord Zsinj continue as illegitimate threats before Thrawn takes over the Empire which has sued for peace. Notably, however, there portents to be a year between Coruscant and Selaggis, though apparent Han is only off on the hunt for Zsinj for five months according to Courtship – so your mileage can vary. Being as Han, Luke and Leia are only peripherally tied to X-Wing, the other novels and events, be they Truce at Bakura, the Marvel comics, and Shadows of Mindor, can take place at their respective positions in the timeline. Regardless, Thrawn gets his moment in the last six months of 5 ABY (though Orinda can claim him a rogue for much of the novels) and the Empire proper is beat at Jakku and treaty signed on Coruscant. Palpatine picks up matters thereafter, with 10 ABY being in the new 6 ABY.

When Byss is lost the New Republic goes back to imposing the Galactic Concordance for example over Xa Fel, and Kuat Drive Yards, and so on. Save for when the Empire attacks, and by the Empire, I mean the mainstream regime, the Galactic Concordance can apply and all engagements are peacekeeping – this matches how the Battles of Gravlex Med and Korriban can take place and the New Republic in the Black Fleet Crisis considers a thousand days of peace have nearly occurred. The Galactic Civil War is considered to have ended with the Bastion Accords (now in 15 ABY), yet the Deep Core Imperials never sue for peace and keep fighting. Still, the galaxy has peace, in spite of this – what works for the old canon can work for the new.

Continue everything forward 4 years and the Vong arrive in 21 ABY, and are defeated by 25 ABY.

If the timeline is fixed between those two points, it is impossible, on the surface, to move the timeline any more than what we have discussed. Jacen, Jaina, Anakin, Ben, Allana. It's all fixed until 40 ABY, the new 44 ABY.

Unless you decide to end Legends at The Unifying Force, and then jump to the Legacy comics.

So I offer for some of you, those who loved the Bantam era, the NJO era, and the Legacy era, but did not the DNT-LotF-FotJ era, which I reluctantly gather is a sum of the Legends fan base, a solution which allows for the rest of you to allow both to exist.

Moving on, of course, for if we can move backwards events, let us move them forward. The only real elements that need to be fixed between the end of the Yuuzhan Vong War and the Dark Nest Crisis are the length of Jacen’s sojourn and Ben Skywalker’s age. Without them, why not move them forward to after TFA?

The new Chancellor, Villecham from TFA, was in charge from 29 ABY, thus him being is on the first year of his second term for TFA. A simple assumption that Omas gets hit with Churchill syndrome (somewhat amusing beside Neville), and isn't elected for peacetime. Even better a fit is that there is a mobile capital between Denon in 29 ABY and Coruscant in 35 ABY for Dark Nest.

All the more usefully, the leadership of the Remnant is unknown from the end of the Yuuzhan Vong War as Pellaeon retires at some point, and reassumes control by 41 ABY. Snoke thus has plenty of time to seize control of the Remnant, and its expansion could easily be in violation of the Galactic Concordance, probably post 34 ABY.

I am labouring the political point because of how well the Dark Nest Crisis plays into events. The Chiss have been decimated by the civil war, caused by First Order agents sabotaging Killik controls, and the Empire of the Hand has been annihilated by the First Order fleet. Formbi is stuck balancing the Imperial elements within the Chiss regime and the Jedi interference within his territories, just as much as Cal Omas is managing Chiss loyalties when the First Order exists, thus appointing Pellaeon as an appeasement to Imperial elements willing to stay loyal to the Galactic Concordance signified by the Galactic Alliance. The threat that the Empire of the Hand could rise again - in opposition to the Alliance, raising the spectre of another Imperial power opposed to them, is something the subtext of the Dark Nest Crisis benefits from. The Moffs who took down Pellaeon could be in league with Snoke (if he is around in 41 ABY), and so on, until the First Order takes back control after Reige rises.

Let's assume that the New Jedi Order is, narratively, finished by the Vong War and Ben Solo's betrayal in 25 ABY, him decimating an Order weakened by the Yuuzhan Vong purges. Let us also assume by then Jacen is off on his sojourn, probably on Ziost by the point of TFA, Jaina may be meeting up with Jagged in the Unknown Regions, and Luke, Han and Leia are covered by the main plot. Of the Jedi, Mara and Ben are off with the Council and other Jedi that are known to survive post-TFA by their presence in Dark Nest, LotF and FotJ, perhaps on Sekot, perhaps hiding as the Council did after Nihilus destroyed Katarr.

At this point you likely get fairly critical as to 'where' the rest of the Jedi appear from, what with the totals of the Order being 400 in 36 ABY and 1000 in 43 ABY, including Padawans. Equally however we have a lingering loose end in Legends as to the return of K'Kruhk, T'ra Saa, potentially the Vos family line, and also the children of the Hidden Temple. If we need to factor a massacre in to the timeline, we may as well factor the return of the lost Jedi too.

Han, of course, becomes relevant at this point. He's supposed to be dead. Suppose he's not. Suppose... A HRD died in TFA, or a HRD replaces him. Or that an Empire of the Hand clone takes over his arc. Or suppose Jacen tested his ability to change time by collecting Han before his death, or he created a fixed point in the future so Han cannot die. That's the weak point in all of this, but we have had a lot more unlikely survivals; Maul, Granta Omega, Aurra Sing, and so forth. As I say your mileage may vary.

So, in summary.

4 ABY - Battle of Endor

Between this and Jakku, X-Wing takes place to the point you are happy with

5 ABY - Battle of Jakku

5.5 ABY - Thrawn Trilogy starts

6 ABY - Thrawn Trilogy ends

7 ABY - Reborn Emperor defeated

13 ABY – the First Order undoes the Black Fleet

15 ABY - Remnant re-signs the Galactic Concordance, the Deep Core and Empire of the Hand does not

21 ABY - Yuuzhan Vong War begins

23 ABY - Coruscant falls, the First Order sabotages Chiss controls over the Killis, and then destroys the Empire of the Hand

25 ABY - Yuuzhan Vong War ends

Between this and the destruction of Hosnian Prime; Chewbacca resurfaces, Ackbar, concerned with the rise of the First Order, fakes his death to secretly retire and wait for the eventual call to arms, Ben Solo destroys the New Jedi Order, Snoke secures control of the Remnant from a retired Gilad Pellaeon, Luke goes into hiding, and Han and Leia separate, while the Alliance becomes a reference to the combined Republic-Imperial effort during the Yuuzhan Vong War, and following the logic of the later Treaty of Anaxes, an addendum to the Galactic Concordance.

34 ABY - Hosnian Prime is destroyed and the events of TFA occur

I cannot say much more, nor can I add much more. It is really a matter for you. If you disregard some parts of continuity, then you do. If you do not, then you do not. If you separate them, do as you will. It is called One Canon not just because the story can be made one, but it is down to the belief of one; you.

2. Force Smuggler

Force Smuggler Force Ghost star 7

Sep 2, 2012
    Going to be interesting to see how everything is after E9 comes out.

3. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    Sinny will have trained his successor by then.

The Dragon Canon Warrior will be found.

4. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014

Everyone knows Poe is the Dragon Canon Warrior. :p

Tanjint and Jedi Ben like this.
  5. spicer

spicer Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 14, 2012
    As a fan of both Legends and the new canon, I am not sure how I feel about this. But, nevertheless, I salute your effort.

6. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Most likely.

Good luck Sinrebirth.

That's why I'm just putting NEU characters into the EU.
    Much more simple.
    Ashoka, Hondo, Savage during the Clone Wars.
    Rey, Finn, Poe, Hux, Phasma etc during the Yuuzhan Vong War.
    The Aftermath characters running around the Post ROTJ era.
    The Rebels characters running around before ANH.

PCCViking, Tanjint and Darkslayer like this.
  7. SWpants

SWpants Force Ghost star 5

Oct 28, 2004
    Huh.
    This is quite interesting.
    I also am not fully sure how I feel about it, but I like it. As I'm reading the NEU, I'm noticing that there are gaps that can conveniently be filled by Legends.

8. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    For now.

Sinrebirth , Tanjint and Darkslayer like this.
  9. Jedi Ben

Jedi Ben Chosen One star 9

Jul 19, 1999
    Recalibrate the transformative paradigm of the One Canon to absorb continuity shift!

10. GrandAdmiralJello

GrandAdmiralJello Comms Admin ❉ Moderator Communitatis Litterarumque star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Nov 28, 2000
    This will (probably) be my only contribution to this thread: Sinre, you're insane. But good luck. :p

11. Vthuil

Vthuil Force Ghost star 5

Jan 3, 2013
  12. UmphPool

UmphPool Jedi Padawan

Oct 21, 2015
    A lot of adderal needed to interpret all of this lol

13. SWpants

Oct 28, 2004
    Exactly.
    Disney can easily screw it up.

14. Force Smuggler

Sep 2, 2012
    Or complicate it further.

Tanjint likes this.
  15. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Some in-depth analysis / severe retcon-ness as to where Ben / Jacen / Jania are at that time (they all take off collectively around that time?) would be nice. A retcon into Chewbacca's survival from the moon would be great! I'm not sure when Han lost the Falcon on Jakku, it could honestly been *at* the Battle of Jakku. If only because in TFA, Han mentions to Chewie they should have searched the same area twice so I dunno why Han would be at Jakku more than, like, once (if he's at the Battle of Jakku, which I would guess he is)

But I am totally behind the notion that there's a red-killer-lazer-beam-from-the-eyes-HRD-Han-Solo involved somewhere/somehow.

16. Kahn_Iceay

Kahn_Iceay Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 5, 2006
    *rises from the depths of Inactivity to inform you that I have messaged you my thoughts*

Tanjint and Sinrebirth like this.
  17. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    Darth Maul survived worse than Han Solo!

He ended up getting rescued by an Imperial medical officer who recognized him from holos and treated his injuries.

The fall didn't kill him because of the same "garbage suction" effect on Bespin.

18. TheRedBlade

TheRedBlade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 17, 2007
    [​IMG]

Seriously, though, I appreciate your insane dedication to tilting at windmills.

19. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    Is Ben Solo, possibly, a renamed and resurrected Anakin?

Hmmm?

Perhaps the result of the Prophets of the Dark Side getting a hold of his body and cloning a new identity?

Han and Leia deciding he's NOT their original son but adopting him anyway?

Suggestions:

The First Order

When Admiral Pellaeon made his treaty with the New Republic, not all Imperials agreed with his decision and those who were loyalists to Moff Disra as well as other hardliners decided to go into the Unknown Regions in order to muster up one last attempt to retake the galaxy.

Instead, they found the Empire of the Hand and proceeded to seize control over the organization with the help of the mysterious Dark Side Adept Snoke. Admiral Parck was killed and Soontir Fel was promptly exiled from the Empire of the Hand for his past crimes of Rebel coalition.

Along the way they encountered Stormtroopers, millions of them, who had been sent to the planet as the children of Lusunkya Prisoners and other dissidents Isard had originally planned to execute with the loss of Kessel, but who Grand Admiral Thrawn "rescued" to put into use as military assets for the Hand.

Worse, they discovered Thrawn's Superweapon The Starkiller which was an attempt to create a precision hyperspace weapon which would be used against the Yuuzhan Vong. Already mostly completed, the Empire of the Hand took control and made it their makeshift capital. They promptly renamed themselves, "The First Order" to show they did not consider the Imperial Remnant legitimate or inheritors of the Empire's glories.

The First Order did not participate in the Vong War and simply let them pass by to ravage the galaxy in order to make it easier for reconquest.

Galactic Alliance

Still called the New Republic by many, the Galactic Alliance was exhausted after the Vong war and in no condition to fight the First Order. They decided, instead, to appease the First Order and allow them many worlds which had been conquered by the Vong and which would welcome Imperial rebuilding.

Leia, of course, was furious.

Ossus Academy

Destroyed by the rebellion of Kylo Ren.

Hosnian Prime

The capital of the galaxy after Denon proved to be inhospitable for the New Government.

20. sidv88

sidv88 Force Ghost star 5

Aug 22, 2005
    As the OP's thread title says, spoilers for TFA here.

My take on what the community could be doing is a little different. I thought maybe a "living timeline" where EU and canon works are mixed together, with the EU works outright contradicting the Disney stuff getting removed. What Leland Chee was supposed to be doing with his holocron, retconning and removing, like Star Wars: Obsession, stuff that didn't fit with TCW and other new material. That kind of work was all thrown out the window with the Disney reboot, but I don't see a reason why fans couldn't continue it.

Most EU pre-ROTJ can still fit. It may be contradicted later down the road, but we can just worry about that later. Unfortunately, a lot of the Disney stuff is overwriting some pre-ROTJ material. Star Wars: Rebels eliminates Shatterpoint, and Dark Disciple eliminates practically all of Dark Horse's Clone wars trade paperback comics except for volumes 1 and 2. The new Marvel comic wipes out the old Marvel series and Dark Horse's "Vader's Quest" (with a different take on how Vader found out Luke was his son), as well as the newspaper comics (basically all pre-Yavin evacuation EU adventures are now non-canon due to the new stance that the Rebels evacuated Yavin the day after they blew up the Death Star). Like before with Leland and his holocron, we just remove what doesn't fit and roll with the punches.

After ROTJ, obviously most of the EU can't fit. Outright anything mentioning new Solo-Skywalker family members that aren't mentioned or seen in the new Disney canon is eliminated. Messy, but that's how it is. So basically any work featuring Jacen, Jaina, or Anakin Solo is removed from the "living timeline". (Yes, that means 99% of the post-ROTJ EU, but we are still preserving the pre-ROTJ EU mostly). Works featuring Mara Jade can fit, but anything featuring Mara Jade as Luke's wife cannot. So basically, the Mysteries of the Sith game starring Mara Jade can still fit in our "living timeline" mixture of EU and Disney canon because it contradicts nothing, but the novel "Survivor's Quest" featuring Mara as Luke's wife is eliminated.

At first, I was going to say that 'Courtship of Princess Leia' and 'Tatooine Ghost' could still fit with TFA. However, new info from Pablo of story group stating Kylo Ren was born within 1 year of ROTJ made me change my mind about that, since 'Courtship' and 'Tatooine Ghost' feature Han and Leia marrying 4 years after ROTJ with no Kylo Ren around.

Longtime followers of the EU will remember that the young adult 'Jedi Prince/Glove of Darth Vader' books, which occur 1 year after ROTJ, feature a marriage of Han and Leia that was ignored by 'Courtship of Princess Leia' (mainly because the Glove of Darth Vader books are widely considered by many to not be of the best quality). However, the Jedi Prince books do fit with TFA's timeline by having Han and Leia marry almost immediately after ROTJ, so that seems to be what stays in my head-canon timeline.

So...

(pre ROTJ EU mostly intact, except for Shatterpoint, Quinlan Vos Dark Horse Clone wars comics, and any EU adventures based in the Yavin rebel base after the destruction of the Death Star)

4 ABY
    Return of the Jedi

4+ ABY

Truce of Bakura (EU novel still seems like it can fit)

Shattered Empire (canon comic)

Star Wars: Aftermath (canon book)

Luke Skywalker and the Shadows of Mindor (EU novel that takes place within a year of ROTJ, contradicts nothing although references to Shatterpoint are now references to unseen events due to Shatterpoint no longer fitting in canon).

Dark Forces 2: Jedi Knight and Mysteries of the Sith (EU game that can still fit. I like to place a higher priority on fitting in video games than the books, because I think far more people played the games than read the novels. Mysteries of the Sith took place 10 ABY in the EU, but I'm moving it here since the open war between the Empire and New Republic levels of the game fit better here so that it can take place before the Battle of Jakku. Mara Jade is assumed to ultimately become a victim of Kylo Ren's massacre).

Jedi Prince/Glove of Darth Vader books (young adult novels that ultimately end with Han and Leia getting married. We will just assume that Ken Palpatine ultimately ends up one of the victims of Kylo Ren and the Knights of Ren's Jedi Academy massacre).

5 ABY
    Battle of Jakku, Empire retreats to unknown regions and reforms into First Order, Galactic Concordance treaty is signed.

I thought of squeezing in the X-Wing books here, but so far Disney seems to make it clear that Imperial-New Republic fights after the Battle of Jakku were minimal, so they don't really fit.

12 ABY
    Jedi Outcast (EU PC game that can still fit with some handwaving. Luke's Jedi Academy featured here must be the one that Kylo wipes out. Maybe Luke moves the location a few times until it ends up on wherever it is in the vision in TFA. Desann's Reborn are a rogue group outside of the First Order that don't violate the Galactic Concordance)

14 ABY
    Jedi Academy (EU PC game that can also fit with some handwaving. As before, Tavion's Disciples of Ragnos are a rogue group with no connections to the First Order, and don't violate the Galactic Concordance). Kyle Katarn and Jaden Korr ultimately become victims of the Knights of Ren massacre.

19 ABY
    Star Wars: Scourge (EU novel that can still fit, due to no presence of Anakin Solo, Jacen, or Jaina). Mander Zuma and any other Jedi featured in this novel are ultimately victims of the Knights of Ren massacre.

20 ABY
    Rey abandoned on Jakku (Rey is listed as 19 in 34 ABY in TFA, and is said to have been abandoned on Jakku at the age of 5).

28 ABY
    New Republic: Bloodline (We know nothing about this new canon novel. I am just assuming for now that this will be the timeframe that Kylo Ren's betrayal and the Jedi Academy massacre occur, and Luke goes into hiding. He ultimately ends up on Ahch-To, which may just be another name for Tython the way Moraband is another name for Korriban.)

34 ABY
    The events of Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

Basically, I'm just eliminating what doesn't fit and keeping what can fit. The way things worked back in the EU days with Leland Chee and the holocron.

21. Abadacus

Abadacus Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2014
    I look forward to seeing Ben Skywalker kill his cousin, Ben Solo, in Episode 9.
    "This is for uncle Han!"

22. Kev-Mas_Colcha

Kev-Mas_Colcha Force Ghost star 5

Dec 15, 2002
    Honestly, I'd say just scrap the Vong War entirely.

Though I might be biased as I didn't really care for that whole premise anyways. The whole idea of the Yuuzhan Vong was incredibly contrived and far reaching. It seemed like they were trying waaaaaayyyy too hard to come up with an enemy to fight that wasn't simply "dark side evil", yet in the end they seemed like they had a lot of similarities.

23. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Oh yes I forgot that.

Malachor V was inhabitable after its destruction by a gravity weapon.

Let's assume Sernpidal was similarly so, and the Vong kept it together to take prisoners until they later broke it apart.

Han and Chewbacca lost the Falcon years ago, as in, less than a decade ago. There is lots of time from the new 25 ABY to 34 ABY to lose it.

EDIT:

I probably could have summarised this as 'Move everything post-Endor, but pre-TFA four years forward and leave the rest where it is, Chewbacca, Ackbar and Han are alive'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tanjint, BigAl6ft6 and Barriss_Coffee like this.
  24. SWpants

Oct 28, 2004
    I like the Yuuzhan Vong war (although the books stretched out a bit too long), but I think that shoving everything in a smaller time frame would make less sense. If we take elements from the war itself but scrap the Vong, everything else would fall into place better (IMO).

(but waaaahhh I want everything to work :p)

adve, Tanjint and steelneena like this.
  25. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    It does all work! Just take liberties with Han's demise and done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DarthJaceus and Tanjint like this.