main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Official Cast and Crew of Episode VIII Announced

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Kuestmaster, Feb 15, 2016.

1. YoloKylo

YoloKylo Jedi Padawan star 1

Feb 24, 2016
  2. Dagobah Dragonsnake

Dagobah Dragonsnake Jedi Master star 4

Feb 7, 2016
    Leia: Lieutenant Connix, I am your mother.
    Lieutenant Connix: yes, I know. Somehow I have always known ... or kinda guessed, actually ... wait ... yikes! ... that makes Ben my brother, right?
    Leia: Yes, but we sent him away to train with Luke - because he was a handful - while you were still very young and also sent you away too, just to protect everyone in case Ben seriously flipped out.
    Lieutenant Connix: Eeeeew! No way! How am I going to explain this to my friends? Kylo Ren is my brother. And ... and ... that means my brother killed my dad! Oh ... oh .... oh ... this is terrible.
    Leia: I should have told you sooner.
    Lieutenant Connix: No! No. You shouldn't have told me at all! Kept me guessing! This is a downer of epic scale. I am freaking out. Thanks a lot, Mom.

PCCViking likes this.
  3. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    Lieutenant Connix: "Mom?"
    Leia: "What is it sweetheart?"
    Lieutenant Connix: "Since we're being honest, I have a bit of a confession to make."
    Leia: "Oh, ok then? Tell me."
    Lieutenant Connix: "Well, you know that Rey girl?"
    Leia: "Of course."
    Lieutenant Connix: "I think, I think that I have a crush on her. She's really sweet and nice and just really amazing in general. I cannot stop thinking about her."
    Leia: "Oh, um well, this is unexpected."

4. littlewaves

littlewaves Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 19, 2008

so what do we really think? Two lines rather than one?

Seriously though with all those one line parts in the resistance base they could have wrapped them all together and given Lando a decent sized role after all.

5. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    Not really. I'd rather they do what they did rather than shoehorn Lando in there as well. Especially since there were two more films with which to bring him back in a more satisfying/meaningful way.

Force Smuggler likes this.
  6. littlewaves

littlewaves Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 19, 2008
    Ah but I didn't mean "as well" I meant instead.

Seriously they had so many one line characters in those scenes who could all have been easily merged in one decent role for Lando.

Brance, Statura, Emaat, Connix, Goode, Ackbar and for that matter Snap Wexley could all have just been merged into Lando and it'd be a perfectly explainable cameo without seeming shoehorned in. Would be completely believable that Lando had a leading role in the resistance by now.

Maybe Lando could have spared a hug for Chewie at the end too!

7. Darth Smurf

Darth Smurf Small, but Lethal star 6

Dec 22, 2015