main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wrath of the Sith (2016 Fan Film)

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by redlightning, Jun 5, 2016.

1. redlightning

redlightning Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 1, 2014
  2. Erkan12

Erkan12 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    Eh... Not bad.

3. PaulWrightyThen

PaulWrightyThen Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 11, 2016
    Hi. Well done on finishing your film. Thought it looked good and the sound was good too.

My only real complaints are the open crawl doesn't look great. Some of the vfx need work. When the pod is crashing and you can see out the window, its obvious its green screen outside. You need some sort of glow on the inside of the window just to take the harsh edge off and blend it better. The star destroyer in orbit isn't in orbit in that shot. It looks like its in the atmosphere. You need to knock it back loads and blend it more into the sky. Unless it is in the atmosphere, but then that just seems weird to me. Also, while the light saber fight was well done... its another light saber fight in the woods. I'm just not that interested in light sabre fights in woods anymore. I know its free production value, but hey.

The lead actor while fine seemed a little young to be a master with an apprentice.

But you finished it and its done. So good work.

4. redlightning

redlightning Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 1, 2014
    Not my film.

5. PaulWrightyThen

PaulWrightyThen Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 11, 2016

Ah ok. Well, hopefully the'll find the thread and read what I said... :)

6. Desarae.Lindsey

Desarae.Lindsey Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 18, 2016
    I concur the lead actor was pretty young. I just watched this the other day and I thought, "What is he, 12?" A bit unbelievable to be a Master, but otherwise not bad.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

7. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    I love the shot selection and camera moves in this film - really creative.

The acting and sound mix could use some work, and I'm not entirely sure about the two-bladed lightsaber (it's cool, but it should have been used in some way to justify its design - like trapping the opponent's saber between the two blades).