main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub The Sith Empire - Lords of the New Sith Order - Continuing to put the Laughter into Manslaughter!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Sinrebirth , Jun 8, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    True Sith are never content. Take steps, Underlord Hades. Take steps.

2. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    We have a newly minted Knights of Darkness thread over in the SWC, so please stop in.

3. Snokers

Snokers Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 8, 2015
    Happy Friday, Lords and Ladies!

4. panta1978

panta1978 Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 20, 2016
    Happy Friday! It's great when it's Friday!!! :):):)

Unless it's one of those weeks you have to work on Saturday.
    :_|:_|:_|

5. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    Darth Kronos - the Night Herald needs a post from you before he can update.

6. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Snokers, you are similarly called out.

*studies his fingernails*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    SITH PEONS;

I'm am in search of a worthy apprentice that has a desire to learn and grow in the ways of the sith, as well as time to devote to some sithly activities in the RPF and across the boards. If you are worthy to follow the darkside, then pledge yourselves here. :kylo:

8. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    Emperor Insipid, I'm left to wonder when you'll put into use the signature I so painstakingly coded for you.

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  9. Deliveranze

Deliveranze Force Ghost star 6

Nov 28, 2015
    Unfortunately, my Sith fam, college duties await me and I must focus on them :p

I will return of course as soon as I'm on the right track. Thank you, Lord Manticore. It was an honor and I hope to return beside you as your apprentice.[face_devil]

As I promised greyjedi125 I will complete the task he assigned me.

A Sith assassin must have patience. A blunt instrument he is not. He is a perfectionist. He must study his enemy and strike them down with his weapon when the time is right. An assassin who charges with no knowledge of the situation is a dead one. I am no use to this Empire if I am lifeless. He must watch, study and look for his opportunity to annihilate his enemy with the blade of his vengeance.

A Sith assassin must be lethal. There is no room for errors. An assassin who can't kill is bantha fodder. Pathetic. Worthless. Every target is a kill. No more. No less. He is not there. His evidence is. A slice to vital points with his saber is what puts fear into the enemy. An assassin's strike must be to eliminate. He is not there to engage in a duel. He is there to follow the orders of his master and his duty to the Order to execute his mission flawlessly.

A Sith assassin must have no remorse. A life of ending life isn't one to think about the past. His loyalty is to the Sith. His masters have enemies that need to die. He doesn't question, he doesn't ponder. He does. No matter who it is. No matter if they have connections to his past. He severs them. There is no hesitation. There is only his saber and the dark side. He has a purpose. He has his mission. His enemies WILL meet their demise.[face_devil]

Thank you all. I will return to participate in this fantastic community! :D

10. Snokers

Snokers Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 8, 2015
    It will be done, my Lord.

Deliveranze hope you return to continue the path of the Sith. Good luck with college!

11. Deliveranze

Deliveranze Force Ghost star 6

Nov 28, 2015

Thank you, very much. :D

12. Moonspun Dragon

Moonspun Dragon Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2011
    *steps from the shadows as if presenting the Sith version of the Academy Awards*

*bows*

My lords and ladies, here is the updated roster:

~The Roster~

~Dark Lords of the Sith Triumvirate~

The Dark Lords of the Sith comprise the leadership of the Sith Empire. The Sith Emperor stands as the spiritual and political head of the order, flanked by sun and moon in the Dawn Herald and Night Herald. Together, the triumvirate rules as an partnership of equals.

Sinrebirth (Darth Insipid): Sith Emperor

Darth_wanderguard (Darth Haretisch): Night Herald

Lady Belligerent (Darth Bellorum): Dawn Herald

~High Lords of the Dark Tribunal~

As the three most trusted lieutenants of the Triumvirate, the Dark Tribunal is the embodiment of the will and vision of the Dark Lords. The Gen'Dai Taral, Stygian Executor, and Harbinger of the Eldritch Serpent represent the zenith of the Empire's power, and stand as paragons of its merits.

greyjedi125 (Darth Manticore), Stygian Executor of the Sith

Moonspun Dragon (Darth Arach), Harbinger of the Eldritch Serpent and of the Black Wyrm, Overmistress of Beasts and Toxic Poisons

Mikaboshi (Darth Cruor), Gen'dai Taral and Harbinger of the True Sith

~Sith Lords~

Once an Underlord has accrued 60 prestige through feats, they ascend to full-fledged Lordship. Lords are the elite masters of the order, revered for their achievements and longevity.

dragonsith13 (Darth Draconis
    HunterPrime (Darth Re'van)

~Sith Underlords~

Upon accruing 50 prestige and passing a final trial, an apprentice becomes a Sith Underlord, and advances to one of three prestige classes. Sorcerers may become either Inquisitors or Arcanists. Inquisitors act as the interrogators and priests of the Order, with supreme elemental power over the Force. Arcanists act as scribes, scientists and scholars; their understanding of Sith lore, sorcery and alchemy is unrivaled. Apprentice Warriors become Marauders or Knights. Marauders are the bloodthirsty iron fist of the Sith, without equal in martial might. Knights comprise the honorable backbone of the Empire, leading their fellow Sith into battle and inspiring them to acts of greatness. Apprentice Assassins become Stalkers or [/b]Watchers[/b]. More versatile than their peers, Stalkers are experts at stealth and subterfuge, mastering the Force, the lightsaber and conventional weapons. Watchers are infiltrators hiding in plain sight, experts at attaining their goals through unmatched subtlety and cunning.

Darth Kronos
    Darth Master Titus (Darth Titus)
    E. L. Knight

~Sith Acolytes~

When a Neophyte has reached 25 prestige points, they ascend to the rank of Acolyte - the upper levels of apprenticeship in the Empire.

corintha (Darth Hesper) - final trial
    StudentoftheSith (Darth Sucher) - Darth Haretisch
    panta1978 (Darth Soccmel) - final trial
    Halle Dray (Darth Kwea) - Darth Haretisch
    Satelenovelist11 (Darth Serano) - Darth Bellorum

~Sith Neophytes~

Upon being taken as an apprentice, a peon ascends to the rank of Neophyte, and may become a Sith Sorcerer, Warrior, or Assassin. Sorcerers concern themselves primarily with academic study of the force and understanding its properties, as well as studying and chronicling the history of the Sith. Warriors train primarily in the arts of combat, both with a lightsaber, attack and defense-oriented force powers, and the tactics and strategy of battle. Assassins seek to learn the art of stealth and espionage, and they train in many non-Force related skills in order to be more versatile and adept at working in secret.

Anedon (Darth Octavius) - Darth Haretisch
    Darth Formidious - Darth Cruor
    Darth Sophis - Darth Insipid
    Snokers (Darth Anark) - Darth Insipid
    DurararaFTW - Darth Kronos

~Sith Peons~

The lowliest members of the order, who have yet to prove themselves worthy of an apprenticeship.

Deliveranze
    darklordoftech
    DarthNexys
    Darth Vortex **currently away**
    LittleDemon
    Lord Sinuous
    TheAscendent
    The Sith Camp

13. panta1978

panta1978 Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 20, 2016
    Very well, it seems there's a new archivist in town... :)

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

14. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Thank you, High Lord Arach.

greyjedi125 and Moonspun Dragon like this.
  15. Darth Traya

Darth Traya Jedi Padawan star 1

May 30, 2016
    I missed the new thread but a wise Sith told me where to go to find everyone! I am a peon still too right?

16. Halle Dray

Halle Dray Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 6, 2016
    *clears throat* she called me wise! Did everyone hear that because it most likely will not happen again..

17. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Force Ghost star 5

May 11, 2016
    Oh I'm heard it.
    And I sure it won't be the last time. :)

18. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Glad you made it here. Yes, you are a Peon, and I happen to know of a High Lord in search of an apprentice. So, dazzle him with your brilliance!

Thank you Halle Dray :)

greyjedi125 and Moonspun Dragon like this.
  19. Moonspun Dragon

Apr 6, 2011
    :oops: I knew I forgot something. :oops:

20. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    *fiddles with One Canon*

*manages to create a narrative to save everything apart from twelve books*

*pouts*

*marks it as Universe Minus Twelve, admittedly better than Universe Minus Twenty One*

*moves back to working on Universe Zero*

*Ends up back at Universe Twenty One*

*growls*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    *watches our Emperor*

22. Moonspun Dragon

Apr 6, 2011
  23. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Moonspun Dragon likes this.
  24. Moonspun Dragon

Apr 6, 2011
    At least one. :p

25. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Or twenty one? :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.