main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC The Borei (OOC Thread for Call to Adventure)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by galactic-vagabond422, Jan 7, 2016.

1. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    New post up lot of World Building and Characterization, hope you guys enjoy it.

AbsolX you can choose which conversation you want to listen to.

Shekel_1383 GrimdarkRose All emotional cues from Lefty and Thallass are fair game for Tanner and Maya.

GrimdarkRose and Shekel_1383 like this.
  2. Darth Ukendt

Darth Ukendt Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 24, 2015
    Everything's finally fixed IRL.

Got a hammock out of the mess so can't say the craziness wasn't worth it.

I'll be able to post more.

3. AbsolX

AbsolX Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 30, 2015
    Sorry, life got really busy and I'm kinda lost in the RP. School is basically over so I can rejoin the RP, but can someone catch me up?

4. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    AbsolX

Not much has happened since you last posted. Lefty stormed out of the bar for a bit after having a rather visceral reaction to the conversation about Diomeade and his family, which the 'Old Guard' had next to no knowledge about despite revering Diomeade as a hero.

Ve managed to convince the shop keep at New Used and Salvaged to take the blaster packs and net ball as fair compensation for the parts Rei needed. Thallass quickly responded to Tanner's summons heading straight to 'Vagrants'. Once there the 'Old Guard' set a drink in front of Thallass. Before he could drink it though Lefty reappeared and stopped him. She then guided Thallass to a back room and had a little bit of a heart to heart with him about his father Bastrio. In which she emotionally gave away a bit more then she wanted to, and we learned her real name. Tanner and Maya followed and most likely heard the conversation and felt all the emotions that Lefty and Thallass were putting out. Ari would as well if she were to follow Thallass and Lefty.

At the other end of things Scar, the man that Thallass talked to when docking regaled Vee the the story of the 'Raid'. The event that made Diomeade a legend on the station. At the end Scar made reference to Palpatine, which he was warned not to do, or to be careful who he says that around or he'll disappear.

Vee followed up with asking if being disappeared had anything to do with the 'Slasher' the two kids were talking about as the crew entered.

Also Thallass was last seen making a beeline for the exit of Vagrants obviously angered by something.

If you need any more information just ask.

GrimdarkRose, Ktala and Shekel_1383 like this.
  5. Shekel_1383

Shekel_1383 Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 2, 2016
    Sorry I haven't been able to post recently, exam season here in the UK is pretty harsh. My next post will be tomorrow, it won't be long till my schedule is cleared up though.

6. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    It's all good!!!

Hope you do well in your testing.

7. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    Hey guys, I'll work on an update for Vee and Ari sometime this week. Sorry for the slow down.

Shekel_1383 and GrimdarkRose take your time, I hope I gave you enough to work with.

GrimdarkRose likes this.
  8. Shekel_1383

Jan 2, 2016
    Yeah you did, it's just my exams are getting in the way of my posts. I'm either studying, doing an exam or exhausted from the two. My post will be up tonight though, I promise

galactic-vagabond422 likes this.
  9. GrimdarkRose

GrimdarkRose Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 19, 2015
    I've got half a post on my phone, I'll try to finish it tonight! :)

10. Shekel_1383

Jan 2, 2016
    Ok I lied- maths studying got the best of me tonight, it's for my exam tomorrow you see. I'll have my post up tomorrow - I'll actually have time then because I'll be home early after my exam. (Side note: I've only got 6 more exams over the next 2 weeks, so I'll be posting way more regularity. Really sorry for not posting in a while)

11. Shekel_1383

Jan 2, 2016
    Ok my post is up! I'm really sorry about the delays, but I didn't expect exams to be this exhausting. Probably should have guessed though, considering I have 19 in total. Well, I only habe 4 more left to go, and those are spread out over the next two weeks, so my time is once again free!

It's good to be back properly, guys. Thanks for being patient.

12. Shekel_1383

Jan 2, 2016
    Hey guys, if I didn't right it clear enough, Tanner is off to the Bounty Hunting office to blow off steam, and asked if anyone else wanted to join him. If you want to, just follow him!

13. HunterPrime

HunterPrime Jedi Master star 2

Apr 17, 2004
    In case it wasn't clear, Rasi was addressing Absolx.

:)

14. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    ALL HANDS

Update will be posted Saturday afternoon EDT or later if those that haven't posted since last update get something together.

Thank you for your patience.

Also I've added a crew list to the opening post of this thread, you should be able to click on the character name and see their Character Sheet. If I missed any of you or if the link doesn't work tell me and I'll fix it.

TAG: GrimdarkRose AbsolX Shekel_1383 Ktala Darth Ukendt HunterPrime

15. Darth Ukendt

Apr 24, 2015
    Looks good.

16. Shekel_1383

Jan 2, 2016
    My post is coming up soon, just to let you know

17. Shekel_1383

Jan 2, 2016
    In my post, sorry that i didn't go into massive detail about what Tanner shows to the crew. I think it would be boring to just re-hash the conversation between him and Tanner, so just read that for the information.

18. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
  19. Shekel_1383

Jan 2, 2016
    Hey everyone,

The formatting of my post got a little weird when I posted it, I've edited so it's better - but some of the paragraph spacing is a little weird - so apologies for that.

Part two of the post will be out tomorrow (splitting it due to the length of it)

20. Darth Ukendt

Apr 24, 2015
    The formatting is eyecatching, in my opinion.

21. Shekel_1383

Jan 2, 2016
    It seems the formatting on the second part of the combo post got a little messed up, but it's readable.

My next post (not a combo anymore) is coming tonight

22. galactic-vagabond422

Jul 11, 2009
    Annnd I'm back, sorry for the delay guys, I was just having some major writer's block on getting this last post together.

I also hope you guys don't mind that I shot us directly to Obroa-Skai I think the game has been slow enough, it was time to get things moving.

It gave me a good place to throw Master Vo'Un'Var 's character into the mix. Welcome, if you have any questions feel free to ask them here.

To everyone else, let's get back underway.

23. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    YAY!!

and welcome... @Master Vo'Un'Var . Cant wait to see what fun your character will be up to!!

:D

24. HunterPrime

HunterPrime Jedi Master star 2

Apr 17, 2004
    For some reasons, the tags are having issues.

I tried to tag @Darth Ukendt, but could not get it to work properly.
    But I have posted.

25. Darth Ukendt

Apr 24, 2015
    I saw it.