main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Index Plot Bunny Donation and Index Thread v2.0

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Plot Bunny Sock, Apr 30, 2015.

1. mavjade

mavjade Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 10, 2005
    There are quite a few fics that do a lot of world building and there's a whole thread basically dedicated to it (The Fanon Thread). Please don't make generalizations about the stories here, people write what they want to write and that's exactly what they should do. You are free to write and post any type of fic you wish so long as it adheres to the rules of the forum.

But this is not really the thread for this discussion... back to plot bunnies!

Ewok Poet likes this.
  2. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 8, 2016
    Oh sorry if that came out wrong-their are a lot of great fanfics and writers around here.

mavjade likes this.
  3. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    Oh sorry misspoke a bit on that.

4. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016

Tell me about the human/chiss pairing. I would be interested to read that greatly.

5. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016

I can imagine the swimming party fan art-that would be hawt.

6. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    1. AU; Padme has retreated from politics and retired home to Naboo after Anakin's death at the hands of Count Dooku at the end of AotC.

Several years later, while traveling with her husband and twin children, she catches a glimpse of two Jedi, Obi-Wan Kenobi and someone she knows to be dead, Anakin Skywalker.

Explaining to her husband what, and who she thinks she saw, she goes after the Jedi and discovers that Anakin is in fact alive and after having had a vision of the future, made the choice to let her believe he'd been killed.

Obi-Wan leaves the two alone to talk and Padme is surprised that Anakin knows all about her marriage and children. They talk for hours. At the end of the day, Padme confesses that she still loves him. Anakin tells her that he wishes things could be different, but they aren't. He kisses her softly and says goodbye, leaving the following morning with Obi-Wan.

2. Anakin Solo was kidnapped as a toddler. Now, twenty-five years later, he has reappeared calling himself Kylo Ren and wielding a brilliant red cross guard lightsaber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jcgoble3 and PCCViking like this.
  7. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    1. Luke/shira Brie rebellion era AU-Luke doesn't shoot her down, shira falls for Luke-no Mara different GCW
    2. Jacen/Alema-LOTF AU-mildly non emotional-Alema serves Caedus as an assassin/distraction-they still do sexual things though.
    3. Hutt Slave rebellions combine with droid rebellions in GA FOTJ era-our heros instead of fighting for the rebellion have to decide whether or not to brutally suppress droids, hutt slaves(to maintain political stability you see) and desperate common GA citizens basically our heros are the Aristocracy/elite-make it more fun with the lost tribe and one sith supporting the commoners
    4. AU Vong war-Vong refuse to surrender after Shimrra's death fight to the last crèche. Immensely dark and brutal-casualties well over a quadrillion.
    5. Turr Phennir convinces Han and Leia to sign on totally with the confederate cause-they launch a surprise attack against Coruscant fight a sith jacen(around Exile LOTF era) and Luke and Mara
    6. Nom Anor survives-manages to escape a war crimes tribunal and eventually runs for office as a conciliatory gesture-through a convoluted series of events becomes Chief of State
    7. A surviving colony of peaceful(reasonably so) sith are discovered in the legacy era-story deals with how Galaxy at large and Jedi in particular react to them.
    8. NR devolves into warlordism around Destiny's Way, also a palace coup topples Shimrra Onimi escapes however-coup led by drathul and Nom Anor the empire decides to strike out a reconquest and multi sided chaos ensues.
    9. A small scale story detailing a mission with a trandoshan and wookiee Jedi-deals with their interactions fun yet deep.
    10. Hutt Jedi-not beldorion a good hutt fights for the Jedi order leads a mission in hutt space

Anedon likes this.
  8. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    New Republic officials find a young boy named Ben, claiming to be the son of Han and Leia. The problem is: they already have three children, and none of them are named Ben.

9. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Sounds like a Kaspar Hauser thing! :)

10. whiskers

whiskers Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 19, 2005

Oddly enough, I actually entertained, briefly, the opposite: Jacen stumbling upon the Disney universe during his five year journey. I put it aside because I thought that it'd be too much a "take that" if written by me.

11. Plot Bunny Sock

Plot Bunny Sock Jedi Padawan

Apr 30, 2015
    Have updated the index, if I have missed or misplaced someone just call.

12. Child_of_a_Jedi

Child_of_a_Jedi Jedi Master star 1

May 11, 2015
    I put the first one in spoiler tags. Not sure it's actually a spoiler, more like speculation. But, better safe than sorry. :) Just in case I'm right. :p Which I doubt. [face_blush]

In the months leading up to the battle of Yavin, Kanan and Ezra have grown drastically apart. Ezra is falling into the grip of the dark side. With one final appeal to his wayward apprentice, Kanan gets Ezra to accompany him on a mission to Alderaan. They meet with Bail Organa just as Leia is leaving on her "diplomatic mission". Within days, the death star targets Alderaan and Kanan and Ezra, along with billions of others are instantly killed. In the instant before the attack, Kanan senses what it about to happen and he can't help but think Ezra dying might be the best thing rather than living and becoming anything like Vader.

2. Canon/Legends crossover; On the verge of turning to the dark side, Ben Solo is surrounded by a brilliant white light which transports him to a parallel universe; one which is nothing like his own. While this was happening to him, in the other universe, the same thing was happening to Jacen, Jaina, and Anakin Solo (yes, he's alive:p) and Ben Skywalker. Will their changed circumstances alter the destinies of Ben Solo and Jacen Solo? Will they still become Kylo Ren and Darth Caedus? Will they ever return to their own realities or are they stuck? Will Anakin still die, only under different circumstances?

13. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    These two are AMAZING.

Child_of_a_Jedi likes this.
  14. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    1. Hutt cacataclysms-expanded upon
    2. Coruscant-Alsakani conflicts expanded upon
    3. Battles of the Pius Dea crusades-maybe some short stories-have a repentant human soldier being angsty over his atrocities against aliens
    4. A story set near the formation of the republic-intrigue, plotting, reverse engineering Rakatan technology, making conflict with sleeper colonies, roughly 25,000-24,450 BBY
    5. Origin of the tho yor.
    6. Origin of the Chiss and the nagai.
    7. Philosophical exploration in Star Wars of the nature of reality-the force permeates the universe but does the universe resemble the force in its truest sense or is it simply a bad reflection.
    8. Series of debates-between Jedi and Sith, Jedi and Aing Tii, Sith and Aing Tii, Jedi and that academic group(forget their name) also Sith and that academic group. About the nature of the force and life and existence and everything.
    9. War at the interplanetary level-how does that look like in Star Wars
    10. Imperial manual on how to conquer a planet(and hold it)
    11. Brush fire conflicts instigated by the Sith, crises, and the like 1000 BBY-90BBY
    12. Nas Choka and Nom Anor launch a coup against Shimmra-Onimi and wage a more effective war against the GFFA-casualties up by a factor of 10
    13. Military-Jedi coup agains the new republic during the Vong war-have debates amongst the Jedi over the rightness or wrongness of it-make it cause a lot of anti-Jedi sentiment, plotting, counter coups, and desperate last stands.
    14. Actual Chiss-Killik War enveloping the Galaxy as Jacen envisioned-awesome grimdark.
    15. Turr Phennir and Durr Gejjen spearhead an assault which results in Lumiya being killed prematurely-Jacen never goes full Sith but does some dark things.
    16. Mara accepts leadership of the GAG along with Jacen-she becomes estranged from Luke and familial conflict with a war backdrop occurs.
    17. Lumiya recruits Jaina as the Sith candidate-somewhat different LOTF.
    18. Jacen kills Leia in an emotional gut wrenching duel-extreme consequences.
    19. Lumiya takes Leia as an apprentice-vastly different LOTF-lots and lots of of familial violence, intrigue, and knives in the back
    20. Luke replaces Caedus after killing him in an Invincible AU-completely destroys the Jedi order except Allana and she must lead the one Sith and resistance to overthrow her great uncle.
    21. Less well known aspects of the GFFA-protection of endangered habitats, species and worlds, galactic ecology and so on.
    22. Medical tech and professions elaborated upon-how to coat a blaster wound, and how to relieve lightsaber cuts.
    23. Romantic and sexual relationships among the one Sith-with so many scantily clad twi'leks it probably happened a lot-Krayt's policy towards such affairs(your still loyal to me me me) and so forth.
    24. Sith masters sleeping with their apprentices-an academic discussion of the power imbalances(yay feminism and sex and power in the GFFA)
    25. Travel guide-best party places on Zeltros-what to do if you wake up with six Zeltrons or more you've never met and getting really drunk-treatment options in the capital city.
    26. Piracy in the GFFA-a history and guide.
    27. Xizor seduces Leia in Shadow's of the Empire AU-hint Han never leaves the carbonite.
    28. Intergalactic travel using the force-planning and accomplishment-300 ABY-story and short story
    29. Ackbar and the NR-totally annilate the remnant after Palleon assassinated by hard line moffs-galactic civil war ends in 22 ABY lasting over 20 years
    30. Luke and Dani(the zeltron) romance AU

Jedi_Tyler likes this.
  15. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    That plot bunny sounds intriguing Darth Invictus. What would change in the SW universe if our favorite scoundrel wasn't found until decades later? Maybe we can put in an "Age of Adaline" twist where Han is reunited with a 55 year old Leia and her husband Isolder and he falls in love with the couple's twenty-year-old daughter Jaina. lol! Okay, there is no blood relationship anywhere, but doesn't that make you cringe. :p

JediMaster_Jen and PCCViking like this.
  16. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016

I believe said as well Xizor succeeded in seducing her-how do ya like them apples?

PCCViking likes this.
  17. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    *(Little odd, this one) Luke and Leia are not related. She is the biological daughter of Bail and Breha Organa, who were off-world when Alderaan was destroyed. Luke and Leia meet the same way as in the OT. Obi-Wan survives his confrontation with Vader on the first death star and continues to train Luke. After his part in the destruction of the death star, Han and Chewie have departed the Alliance. The initial attraction between Luke and Leia continues to develop until Ezra Bridger shows up on the scene. Who will Leia choose? How will these events change the outcome of the OT?

*The Council has absolutely forbidden Obi-Wan from training Anakin, despite his promise to Qui-Gon. Yoda decides that Anakin is too strong in the force to be left untrained so he agrees to take the boy back to the temple and begin his studies. He has a few years to learn until he will be chosen as a padawan. Angry, Obi-Wan requests a leave of absence from the Jedi, which is granted. While everyone else departs for Coruscant, Obi-Wan remains on Naboo for a few months. He and Padme become friends (whether it becomes more later when she is older is up to the writer). After a few years of undertaking missions for the council, Obi-Wan returns to the temple and finds Anakin, now thirteen, having been chosen as a padawan by another master and doing well. Obi-Wan spends his first days back in the company of some friends (Garen, Reeft, Siri and Bant mostly) before he finds himself one day watching some younglings during their lightsaber training classes. One young boy, Jax Pavan, grabs his attention. He can feel the force radiating off the boy. At just ten, Jax is still a bit young to be a padawan, but he and Obi-Wan nevertheless feel a connection between them. Two years later, Obi-Wan and Jax become master and apprentice. Events from there on out are up to the writer.

*Just hours after the rebel victory at Endor, Luke has retreated to the forest near where he lit the funeral pyre. While sitting alone with his thoughts and meditating, Luke experiences a vision. He is shown his new Jedi Order and his nephew Ben destroying it all and turning to the dark side. Coming out of his vision, Luke knows what must happen: Ben Solo can never exist. How does Luke go about ensuring that?

*Canon/Legends crossover which spans the OT and ST: Nakari Kelen survived in Heir to the Jedi and she and Luke developed a romantic relationship over their years fighting the Empire. Eventually they get married and have two daughters. Years later, they are traveling with their nephew Ben Solo (not yet turned) when they happen across a ship which is adrift. Carefully, Luke boards the ship and encounters his doppelganger, a women with flaming red hair and a teenage boy. He is told that the family are Luke, Mara and Ben Skywalker and their ship was attacked and then swallowed up when a worm hold opened up. Taking them back to his and Nakari's ship, they struggle to explain where, and when, they are. Can they return to their galaxy?

18. Jedi_Tyler

Jedi_Tyler Jedi Master star 1

Apr 11, 2005
    All these great bunnies, and no one is adopting? :eek: If I was any kind of writer at all I'd try my hand at a couple of them.

jcgoble3 likes this.
  19. PCCViking

Jun 12, 2014
    JediMaster_Jen

I really like that crossover plot bunny. I may try to write that one. :)

JediMaster_Jen likes this.
  20. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    That would be awesome. =D= I wish I had the time to write all these bunnies in my head.

PCCViking likes this.
  21. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Yeah you said that. I just took one part of your idea that I personally found intriguing and came up with a modified plot bunny (I don't know much about Xizor).

22. JediMaster_Jen

Jun 3, 2002
    Some more ideas for fics. :)

1. Han Solo didn't survive being frozen in carbonite.
    2. Luke doesn't make it off the second death star before it explodes.
    3. Obi-Wan was never taken to the Jedi Temple. Instead, he grew up with his parents and brother. Later in life, he meets Qui-Gon and Anakin.
    4. Vader returns to Tatooine when Luke is a toddler. He discovers his son and takes the boy, killing Owen and Beru before he leaves.
    5. Jacen and Tenel Ka become parents to Allana when they are teens. Will it change Jacen's future?
    6. Padme refuses to separate her children. She insists that she and Leia accompany Obi-Wan and Luke to Tatooine.

23. PCCViking

Jun 12, 2014
    Another one:

Luke enters the academy at Carida, and becomes one of the best TIE pilots in the Empire. One day, while on patrol duty, he instinctively uses the Force to detect an ambush (could be Rebel, old Separatist hold-outs, or pirates). This allows his squadron to not only survive, but also rout the enemy. His skills bring him to the attention of Darth Vader.

24. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    Is there absolutely anyone interested in adopting these bunnies or will they languish never to be seen or heard again?

25. PCCViking

Jun 12, 2014

I've started writing one of them.