main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Index Plot Bunny Donation and Index Thread v2.0

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Plot Bunny Sock, Apr 30, 2015.

1. Raissa Baiard

Raissa Baiard FFoF Artist Extraordinaire star 4 VIP - Game Host

Nov 22, 1999
    I've actually written a story that's close to #4. Vader locates Luke and Leia as infants, killing their respective guardians, and they grow up as the Young Lord and Lady Vader. (Am I allowed to mention titles in this thread?)

Ewok Poet and JediMaster_Jen like this.
  2. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    * A story following the Republic Commando gang in a world where Palpatine was revealed and beaten by the Jedi.
    They will be shot; field dressed and turned into stew.

Ewok Poet and Raissa Baiard like this.
  3. Darth Invictus

Darth Invictus Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 8, 2016
    Is it one of mine?

4. Mira Grau

Mira Grau Kessel Run Champion star 5 VIP - Game Winner

May 11, 2016
    Well I would love to work on some of your ideas, but I already have a running fic and several side projects so I don´t have the time for it at the moment. But maybe someday. :)

5. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014

No. It's one submitted by JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen likes this.
  6. JediMaster_Jen

JediMaster_Jen Force Ghost star 4

Jun 3, 2002
    1. Obi-Wan joins Dooku on Geonosis after Dooku explains that Palpatine is Darth Sidious and his plans to destroy the Jedi. Together the two set out to destroy the Sith Master. Along the way, Obi-Wan finds himself delving into the dark side.
    2. Rather than walking away on Mustafar, Obi-Wan actually does kill Anakin while Yoda also manages to kill Palpatine.

7. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    * Luke finding out that milk also comes in white.

* Anakin and Padamé come to the conclusion that their duty is heavier then their love and decide to go separate ways. One night of passion could explain Leia and Luke if the story needs them.

* Since Leia was among the key players in defeating Suprema the mandos consider her a great hero and when Fenn Shysa steps down from his position as leader (or dies) they ask her to became their leader.

* Tyber Zann and Silri having a very complicate relationship involving among other things: controlling the Zann consortium, hunting for Force artefacts, evading the law, one upping each other, never giving an inch and raising their daughter.

8. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014

Scary.stuff! :eek:

Findswoman likes this.
  9. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Why would I come in here when I have 10 billion research papers to write?

I'll write this bunny... eventually.

Findswoman , Gamiel and Ewok Poet like this.
  10. Findswoman

Findswoman Fanfic and Pancakes and Waffles Mod (in Pink) star 5 Staff Member Manager

Feb 27, 2014
    As a resident of the Dairy State, I wholeheartedly approve. :D

EDIT: Just started writing something. We shall see where this goes!

Gamiel and Ewok Poet like this.
  11. Ewok Poet

Ewok Poet Force Ghost star 6

Jul 31, 2014
    Make that three of us. :D

Findswoman and Gamiel like this.
  12. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    There are reports of a monster in the depths of Metellos, its description fits the one of chrysalis beast. To help with the hunt the Republic send jedi knight Halla together with Smuggler Alliance agents Lo Khan, Luwingo and Salla Zend. On Metellos they are also joined by bounty hunter veteran Latts Razzi.

Now this misfit group of (more-or-less) do-gooders have to navigate the under city of Metellos in the hunt for a creator that really should not be there while trying not to be killed by the hive gangs, corrupt cops and power players that don't want their own dark secrets to be revealed

-----------------------------

Something has been attacking villagers, massacred people and looted temples on Mimban; something that seems to be looking for the Kaiburr crystal and other Force relics. To stop them jedi knights Streen and Halla are sent to assist the sector police. On Mimban they allies with one of the coway clans, now lead by the champion Luke once beat.
    But is this alliance enough to stop Regera Girawn and her marauders, especially since she has made an alliance of her own with a fallen fallanassi

-----------------------------

Stolen from LelalMekha : Ackmena versus General Otto. On Bar-Neth.

----------------------------

A story about Shon-Ju's Force school preferably with them being high-and-mighty against some Imperial soldier before beating them up in an awesome way, followed by the Empire sending inquisitors/Darth Vader who clean them up to the last little student

-------------------------

why not a story that begin just before Fallanassi have to flee Lucazec with the Empire and its inquisitors just behind them and ends with them seceding tricking the Empire with the illusion of the ruined Temple of the Infinite Spirit.

13. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    Here's a bunny that I'll probably never have time to do justice to:

In the Hapes Consortium, the society is dominated by females. The monarch, AKA the Queen Mother, is a hereditary monarchy, where the firstborn daughter of the Queen Mother inherits the throne upon the latter's death. But if the Queen Mother produced only sons, then it is the firstborn son's wife who becomes the Queen Mother—in other words, a male can never receive the throne for himself.

So what happens when the Queen Mother dies, leaving behind her one and only child: a son who is gay and has a husband instead of a wife?

JediMaster_Jen and Gamiel like this.
  14. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Intersting idea but I don't think the Queen Mother would allow her only son to marry a man, it would probably be some kind of: "I don't care who or what you sleep with as long as a you first make certain that the line continue" situation.

Lady_Misty likes this.
  15. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    So I think this was already done but last night I was talking with my mom and youngest sister about weird dreams and I was reminded about a dream a sister had that had Star Wars characters running around Walmart.

So, plot bunny: Either the Star Wars characters are shoppers at Walmart and their humorous interactions with each other, Imperials and Rebels exchanging insults or maybe bonding over parenting tips, Leia being sent back to the changing room over the swim suit she snuck/slipped passed her parents when she was picking several out (a bikini).

Or the characters are the employees of Walmart, Palpatine is the manager with Jango Fett and his male cousins (the Clones) that all happen to look identical serving as either associates or cashiers or stocker and Mon Mothma, Bail Organa, Padme Amidala and Tarkin as Assistant Managers.

Or a mixture of the two and any era.

PCCViking and jcgoble3 like this.
  16. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    No EU characters in your storewide funhouse?

17. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007

If the writer wants to use characters from the EU both past and present (Legends and 'Canon') they are free to do so.

They could even use KotOR and SWTOR instead.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

18. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012

JediMaster_Jen and Charlemagne19 like this.
  19. Charlemagne19

Charlemagne19 Chosen One star 8

Jul 30, 2000
    I'd watch it.

:)

20. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    1. VOTF AU-New republic and Imperial remnant simultaneously collapse into civil war, The Vong play the factions against one another and have substantially more success during their invasion.
    2. Reborn Palpatine is transported back in time to around the ruusan campaign-chaos ensues.
    3. A darth cognus novel.
    4. Aurra SIng escapes from the SSD Anakin Solo
    5. LOTF the remnant joins the confederation

21. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    R1 spoiler ideas

22. Mistress_Renata

Mistress_Renata Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 9, 2000

Someone please adopt this bunny; I really want to read it!!!!

MercenaryAce and JediMaster_Jen like this.
  23. RX_Sith

RX_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 13, 2006
    I would like to definitely do:

- the comic about the first time some maintenance technician tries to repair something on the Death Star and the guy’s like, ‘where’s the documentation?’ and their boss is like ‘um, well, funny story about that….’

24. Cowgirl Jedi 1701

Cowgirl Jedi 1701 Force Ghost star 5

Dec 21, 2016

I like this one. I think I might play with it.

JediMaster_Jen likes this.
  25. Darth Invictus

Aug 8, 2016
    -what if the Vong prevailed at Mon Calamari completely shattering the remnants of the New Republic? Luke and the NJO along with Wedge and some others join the insider network-basically a created rebel alliance, while the rest of the NR capitulates or collapses into Warlordism. The Vong launch attempts at conquest at the Imperial remnant, Chiss ascendancy, Hapes Consortium, Unknown Regions, and the southern galactic quadrant.

NJO AU