main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Policy Official Username Change Request Policy

Discussion in 'Communications' started by Grimby , Sep 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Venator77

Venator77 Jedi Master star 2

May 2, 2013
    Hello admins and mods. I just need a minor adjustment to my Username. I need the 88 to be a 77 to fit with my other accounts across the interwebs.

2. Togrutan_Sith

Togrutan_Sith Jedi Knight star 2

Nov 8, 2016
    I made a request to have a name change to "Omerian". I'd like to retract that and request that the Jedi in my name instead be changed to "Sith".
    So, "Togrutan_Sith". I'm sure this time that this is the name I'd like

3. Zejo the Jedi

Zejo the Jedi Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 16, 2016

Seagoat and Togrutan_Jedi like this.
  4. Grand Master Galen Marek

Grand Master Galen Marek Jedi Knight star 4

Jun 22, 2014
    I can I change my username to Grand Master Galen Marek, the reason is my twitter account has this username & I want to have it registered here.

5. Slobbing Rudyard

Slobbing Rudyard Jedi Master star 1

May 21, 2003
    I'd be grateful if my you could tweak my username by removing the underscore and replacing with a space. So 'Slobbing_Rudyard' becomes 'Slobbing Rudyard'. Since I registered way back when, spaces are now permitted and it would stop my name from being hyphenated onto a second line. Many thanks!

6. Mojo Jomo

Mojo Jomo Jedi Master star 1

May 27, 2000
    Hello.

Could my username please be changed to Mojo Jomo as its much cooler than using your actual name, which unbelievably was all the rage back in 2000. Thanks!

Daneira likes this.
  7. Wrenegade

Wrenegade Jedi Master star 4

May 8, 2015
    Hi.

I'd like to request a name change to Wrenegade. SuperSecretMuffin is a name I used a lot when I was younger, in fact I believe this is the last account on any website that I registered with that name. I'm not too fond of it now, plus since this is a Star Wars forum, I'd like it to be a bit more Star Wars related, with Wrenegade being a pun on Sabine Wren, my personal favorite character.

Thank you in advance.

8. HarryPotter1

HarryPotter1 Jedi Youngling

Dec 20, 2016
    Can you change my username to just "Harry Potter" or if that is taken "HarryPotter1" thanks

Viceroy Gunray likes this.
  9. Tho Yor

Tho Yor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2001
    Hi mods. I would like to change my username to "Tho Yor", in honour of the ships that brought knowledge of the Force to Tython in the legends canon. I've searched the membership and it doesn't appear to be taken. The reasons I would like to change my username are: 1) my current one is something I chose at age 15, trying (unsuccessfully) to be cute / clever. I find it a little embarrassing and would like a chance to pick something more meaningful; and 2) Tho Yor embodies the mythology of the Force, which is one of the aspects of SW I like most, and it is also a tribute to the old EU, which I grew up with. Happy to answer any Qs. Thanks for your time.

10. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    Are you sure you're on the right website? :p

11. Knight of Wren

Knight of Wren Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 13, 2016
    Howdy,

I'm requesting a name change to Knight of Wren, provided it's available (pretty sure it was last I checked). Being a huge Sabine Wren fan, I always have her featured in my avatar. As a result, I'm afraid "Pretendalorian" could be interpreted as an ant-Sabine nickname. Plus I've just plain never really been satisfied with the name. Thanks in advance! :)

Togrutan_Jedi likes this.
  12. Arwen Sith

Arwen Sith Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 30, 2005
    I would like to change my nick to Arwen Sith, please. I've never been a fan of underscores, but when I registered, the system wouldn't allow nicks with spaces.

13. Darth-Darth Binks

Darth-Darth Binks Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 29, 2016
    I'd like to be named Darth-Darth Binks please, unless that name has been taken!

14. Captain Owen

Captain Owen Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 1, 2017
    Can I have my name changed to Darth Xel?
    Reason: I only just joined this community, and have only just discovered the RPF, and this will be my roleplay name, and I would like it to be easier for other people in the role plays to know who I am, and generally I just don't really like the name I chose. Thanks - Owen / Darth Xel

15. Captain Owen

Captain Owen Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 1, 2017
    Edit: I'd like to change my request to be changed to just Xel. Thanks!

16. Darth-Darth Binks

Darth-Darth Binks Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 29, 2016
    I'd love to be Darth-Darth Binks!

Ewok Poet and Jid123Sheeve like this.
  17. Mandalore Rising

Mandalore Rising Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 5, 2017
    I'd like my name changed to Mandalore Rising please. The reason: I've gotten tired of always having a number (or Roman Numeral) after my name, and I found a name that fits perfectly. Thank you guys for running such a great site! It's very much appreciated.

18. B3

B3 Chosen One star 6

Jan 21, 2014
    I'd like to change my name to B3 please. I'm just tired of the name as it is and would prefer the abbreviation. Thanks.

19. Negotiator1138

Negotiator1138 Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 23, 2016
    I would like to change my name to Negotiator1138.

Reason:
    I have noticed recently that there are a couple users with the name of Kenobi*** followed by a number just like mine. This has been a little confusing for myself and a couple others, and I think this new name really is quite similar, but won't get mixed up with others.

Thank you!

J7Luke likes this.
  20. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    All changes processed. If your name hasn't been changed, it was already in use. Give it a few minutes to see the changes spread through the boards.

Negotiator1138 likes this.
  21. Tho Yor

Tho Yor Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2001
    Thank you mods, much appreciated!

22. Venator77

Venator77 Jedi Master star 2

May 2, 2013
    Thank you

23. Mandalore Rising

Mandalore Rising Jedi Padawan star 1

Jan 5, 2017
    Thank you very much!

24. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    Can I drop da darth?

25. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Afraid we already have a user named PUNK.

Darth Punk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.