main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Do you enjoy a good fan film?

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by fanfilmboyz, Dec 29, 2016.

1. fanfilmboyz

fanfilmboyz Jedi Youngling

Dec 29, 2016
    Hello everyone, my name is Robert and I am one half of the Fan Film Boyz Podcast. We are a new Podcast that just launched and we discuss, review and help promote fan films of every type (our first Show however was on Star Wars fan films!). Please consider giving us a listen at https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/fan-film-boyz-fan-film-boyz/id1181731834?mt=2 and let us know what you think!

We also like I mentioned help promote fan films, if you have created, are creating or thinking of creating a fan film please contact us and we will try and help out in anyway! We just love fan films and love to talk about them and I promise we are very friendly! We promise not to spam the forum, we just wanted to share with you in the hope of helping build the awesome community of fan films!

Thanks, Robert

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

troopscoop likes this.
  2. TheSithWriter

TheSithWriter Jedi Master

Aug 7, 2003
    I don't use iTunes, or I'd listen. Do you have a non-iTunes format?

I have been working on a little something, a flawed piece of Star Wars history.

Also, yes, I love a good fan-film. There are some that I always include in my lineup when I do a Star Wars super-binge. Contract of Evil (before Episode I), Revelations (after Episode III), Knightquest (before Rogue One & Episode IV), Troops (after Episode IV), Pink Five (after Episode IV), Broken Allegiance (after Episode IV), Pink Five Strikes Back (after Episode V), and Return of Pink Five, Vol. I-III (after Episode VI)

fanfilmboyz likes this.
  3. fanfilmboyz

fanfilmboyz Jedi Youngling

Dec 29, 2016
    We are also available through Stitcher, Google Play, Overcast, Pocket Casts, And TuneIn, we would love to hear what you think of our Podcast!

If you are working on something we would love to talk about it, why not email us at fanfilmboyz@gmail.com and we can go over it in detail!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. JMaster Luke

JMaster Luke Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 7, 2000
    I sent you guys some info about my Star Wars Generations 2 movie that is coming out in a couple months. Not sure if thats what you were looking for but i figure i send it to you.