main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Cassian Andor in Rebels

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Darth Valkyrus, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    During the trailer there's a scene with Mon Mothma in the Ghost's cockpit, and it appears that Cassian (sans beard) is in the back. Same jacket and everything. It's at 1:06 or so in the video:

[​IMG]

So I figure he deserves his own thread. :)

Anyway, what do you think he's going to be getting up to on the show? Are you stoked for him being in it or would you rather he wasn't? Sound off!

whostheBossk likes this.
  2. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    He's sent in by Draven to infiltrate the Ghost crew to assassinate chopper. He fails, because chopper is Snoke.

its probably just a cameo.

3. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Well this thread is pointless now. :p

Darth Dnej likes this.
  4. ARC_RC-7567

ARC_RC-7567 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 22, 2015
    In all honesty I want more Draven. He seems like he could be a really cool character. Also are we sure this is Cassian?

TheReal_Rebel and Darth Dnej like this.
  5. Darth Dnej

Darth Dnej Jedi Master star 4

Apr 27, 2013
    ARC_RC-7567 I don't think it's for sure yet. The guy does look similar to him though. Cassian would be the most logical Rogue One character to include in Rebels.

6. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    If that's really him, which I think is highly possible I have a hard time to see the likeness with its live action counterpart .

7. ARC_RC-7567

ARC_RC-7567 Jedi Knight star 3

Jan 22, 2015
    Definitely. He of course makes the most sense. I just don't see the resemblance physically that much.

8. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    I would love some background on Cassian, whether in Rebels or in a novel, so if he is showing up, that's fantastic.

9. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012

Not necessarily, General Merrick, Admiral Raddus and General Draven could easily fit into Rebels. In fact some sort of link to why Blue, Red and Gold Squadron's are all on Yavin and not spread out in the galaxy would fit in well.

10. littlewaves

littlewaves Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 19, 2008
    Not really sold on that being cassian. Pretty sure that's Jon 'Dutch' Vander behind him though

11. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    I really hope K-2SO and Cassian pop up on Rebels. Considering what we see in R1, it seems really likely their paths will cross.

12. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    they seem to be going through imperial 'droid-trooper' models quickly, so K2's type might be coming soon.

Master Kinard likes this.
  13. Meeko Ghintee

Meeko Ghintee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 6, 2015
    If referring to the guy on the left, the jacket matches but Cassian has more gaunt features. That guy's face is rather round. Plus his eyes seem less round than Cassian's. But then again, Anakin's hologram looked more like a Ken doll than Hayden Christensen so....

14. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012
    It ain't Cassian until he's hanging out with K-2SO, dangit

Ooooh, maybe a Rebels episode where Cassian and the Ghost crew reprogram an Imperial droid K-2SO into the one we know and love. Hell, considering how snarky K-2SO is he probably got rewired by Chopper.

15. TheReal_Rebel

TheReal_Rebel Jedi Master star 3

Sep 17, 2015
    I hope an aged Draven lives into First Order era as a spymaster. A Q to a James Bond in Star Wars.

16. littlewaves

littlewaves Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 19, 2008
    [​IMG]
    as a side note is Mon Mothma looking so disgusted because she's just realised her entire crew are blissed out on spice?

17. Vialco

Vialco Force Ghost star 5

Mar 6, 2007

She probably can smell Zeb whose in the background.

18. SupremeLeaderTrump

SupremeLeaderTrump Jedi Youngling

Jan 26, 2017
    I'd like to see the younger Cassian Andor in rebels. It may be an exaggeration, but he said in rogue one that he was in the rebellion since he was 6 years old or something.

19. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Rebels is set too close to Rogue One for that.

20. Brandon G

Brandon G Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 20, 2015
    I hope he does make an appearance in this second half of this last season this Feb!

21. BigAl6ft6

Nov 12, 2012
    Yah I thought Cassian and K-2SO were locks but didn't see them in the trailer. BUT, to be fair, the trailer was rather Ghost-crew / flashback centric.

22. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    We have already seen the biggest thing in the back half, so it’s still possible, that they are just saving this as one of the last suprises.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2018