main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Zare Leonis

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by shorttrooper, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Senator Kelberry

Senator Kelberry Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 22, 2010

Yeah, people get killed in it. Amazon, BTW, says 8-12, but still, I'm 40 and I enjoyed it. I tend not to pay attention to intended audiences anyway. I just care if the story entertains me.

Force Smuggler likes this.
  2. LinAjax

LinAjax Jedi Knight star 3

Sep 18, 2016
    K that is fine. Maybe I will give it a try.

3. Hopeless

Hopeless Jedi Master star 4

Oct 28, 2006
    Is there any truth to the rumour he's Finn's father?

4. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    Finn, Windu, Lando and Zare are all related.

5. Darth_Voider

Darth_Voider Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2015
    That's not even a rumour, just speculation. I personally doubt it and I think his parents are just two random people we've never seen before in any canon material.

6. SilentGuy66

SilentGuy66 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 1, 2014
    I still say Finn's mother is Rae Sloane, so I doubt Zare would be her type :p

7. Brandon G

Brandon G Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 20, 2015
    That Imperial Captain we just saw could THAT be Zare Leonis's sister?![face_thinking]

8. Darth_Voider

Darth_Voider Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2015
    No. That was a new character called Captain Brunson.
    Zare's sister, Dhara Leonis, has been rescued from the clutches of the Empire.

9. Brandon G

Apr 20, 2015
    Oh!:oops:Well what Filoni needs to do is have HIM show up again after such a long time!

10. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    Zare Leonis seems to only have shown up on Rebels to advertise/sell the Junior novel series that's it. His last appearances were in S1, which was 2 seasons ago.

onqun likes this.
  11. onqun

onqun Jedi Knight

Apr 7, 2016
    I also think like that but just think about him joining the ghost crew on season 4.I would like that,I haven't read the novels about zare but I hope he makes a comeback because I hope a member of the ghost crew would be killed by Thrawn [​IMG] .I prefer Zare to Ryder or Ketsu or any other rebels character who isn't a part of the crew to join the Ghost

starocean90 likes this.
  12. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    The series didn't come about until Zare was created for the show IIRC. jasonfry could probably clarify that.

13. jasonfry

jasonfry VIP star 4 VIP

Nov 11, 2003

Yeah, Zare was a show character first -- LFL wanted to add some depth to Lothal by telling tales that complemented the show and the main characters. Dhara's kidnapping and Zare's quest to find her were thought up by the Rebels team and given to me to run with.

Be fun to see Zare return to the screen. Maybe someday.

podjazd and Todd the Jedi like this.
  14. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    my problem with Zare is still the same that they left his story untold in Rebels where he started off and instead went off to tell those stories in books instead. So I do hope we get to see him return to Rebels, since anyone who doesn't read those books would never know what happened to either him or his missing sister.

I've only read the first 2 books never had time to read the rest, maybe one day.

15. Brandon G

Apr 20, 2015
    Ya know Zare & his sister Dara really SHOULD make an appearance for the second half of SWR S4 this Feb![face_sigh]

16. BigAl6ft6

BigAl6ft6 Chosen One star 8

Nov 12, 2012
    Yah whatever happened to that guy anyway? I guess everything turned out okay or he was murdered.

17. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    His story is resolved in a young readers book series.
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Zare_Leonis

BigAl6ft6 likes this.