main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

JCC Matt Groening....

Discussion in 'Community' started by Leoluca Randisi, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014
    My favorite TV show of all Time Is Futurama It used to be The Simpsons but then I found Futurama and I fell In love! Do you guys think we will ever get Futurama back on TV or a Theatrical movie? I would Love to see a Futurama Theatrical movie it would be really exciting and Epic kind of like The Simpsons movie which I loved, had to pinch myself in the theater while watching the Simpsons Movie to make sure I wasn't dreaming it was great. Also In January 2016 there was news that Matt Groening was making a Cartoon for Netflix Is there any news on this? I cant find anything on the internet about a new Groening show on Netflix that isn't from January 2016?

2. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    Yes, you really are supposed to use a period every single time you complete a thought.

3. Rylo Ken

Rylo Ken Force Ghost star 7

Dec 19, 2015
    I still have my copy of "Life In Hell." It includes the world's best definition of love: a snowmobile careening across the tundra. It flips over. You're trapped underneath. At night, the ice weasels come.

4. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014
    right now my favorite shows on TV are Bobs Burgers and Star Wars Rebels. Last year I loved The Muppets and The X Files and after the Super Bowl I cant wait for 24 but
    boy do I love me some Groening TV and movies It Is lacking on TV right now Except for the Simpsons! Oh And Jabba-wocky
    I counted like 3 question marks a couple of exclamation marks and a couple of Periods. may be your font is small and you cant see them.

5. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    I tried to watch Futurama... just couldn't.

6. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014

my dad used to read Life In Hell In the New Yorker Magazine when he was in college!

7. Alpha-Red

Alpha-Red Chosen One star 7

Apr 25, 2004
    I actually enjoyed Futurama, but not the Simpsons.

Leoluca Randisi likes this.
  8. DarthTunick

DarthTunick SFTC VII + Deadpool BOFF star 10 VIP - Game Host

Nov 26, 2000

Really? You're missing some rather good stuff.

9. Darth Guy

Darth Guy Chosen One star 10

Aug 16, 2002
    The first 4 seasons of Futurama are comparable or better than the best of the The Simpsons.

Also, I thought this was going to be a death thread. I was all ready with my "**** you, 2017!"

10. vin

vin Chosen One star 6

Dec 16, 1999
    I used to watch the simpsons when I was in high school but when I got to college I didn't have much time for the sinosons so I only watched when it was something big like the smashing pumpkins were on or something like that then many years later I realized it's quite easy to troll fans of the Simpsons and then is why I never went back and watched again though I did watch the movie and enjoyed it for the most part spider pig spider pig does whatever a spider pig does

11. I Are The Internets

I Are The Internets Shelf of Shame Host star 9 VIP - Game Host

Nov 20, 2012
    I love Everthing by matt Groening and read everything By him because he is Awesome my friends. I love The futurama because bender Is so cool and I like the Episode Where Everything is Alcohol because this One Time my father's brother's cousin's janitor's Landlord drank 32 bottles of whisky and Died Hours Later it was very very sad not as Sad as the Time when I had to go to the Hospital because a Piano fell on my Foot. It almost had to be Amputated by the Doctor but it Wasn't and I Was in the Hospital for a Few Months but now I am Fine my friends!!!!!!!!!!

12. SuperWatto

SuperWatto Chosen One star 7

Sep 19, 2000
    Come on man. Get a grip on those capitals. it gets embarrassing.
    Also, what wocky said.

13. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014

dude I don't have the best grammar we all know this lets try to act mature my friend and not make fun of one another and instead ad to the conversation. I am an adult I am 35 years old English is not my forte neither is math. but I was always good at history and science and gym class. Also my computer keys stick because my 8 year old nephew was eating a push pop while on my laptop. and I one finger type, so take your pick from Colum A, B, or C... :p
    I actually have wocky on ignore that dude has some vendetta against me always picking fights with me just because so I put him on ignore.

Darth Punk likes this.
  14. SuperWatto

SuperWatto Chosen One star 7

Sep 19, 2000
    I'm not making fun. It's annoying.
    You don't seem to understand that people generally put some more effort into it, and that they generally don't blame their 8-year-old nephew.

I mean, it's not that hard. Even I can do it, inebriated at 4am on a phone.

15. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014

I have learning disabilities and like our Lovable Princess Carrie Fisher I am bipolar what you and other posters are doing is rude and I would consider it baiting. all I am saying is just try to remember we are all from different backgrounds and try to be considerate and compassionate :)
    thank you my friend.

16. Only-One Cannoli

Only-One Cannoli Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    I do love futurama but I can't stand the simpsons.

Leoluca Randisi likes this.
  17. bizzbizz

bizzbizz Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2015
    the saddest thing i watched on tv was the futurama episode about seymour

the feels

18. JoinTheSchwarz

JoinTheSchwarz Former Head Admin star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 21, 2002
    @};-

He was not in my deadpool

Ender Sai likes this.
  19. jp-30

jp-30 Manager Emeritus star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2000
    Is that you, cousin Delilah?

20. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014

also the end of "Luck Of The Fryish" was a tear jerker,

and the end of "The Devils Hands Are Idle Playthings" because we thought it was the end of the show,

I just wrote Netflix corporate to ask if there is any truth to the Groaning show Netflix rumor I will let you all know what they say if they respond.

and for all you people complaining about my capitals:p
    My favorite TV show of all time Is Futurama It used to be The Simpsons but then I found Futurama and I fell In love! Do you guys think we will ever get Futurama back on TV or a theatrical movie? I would love to see a Futurama theatrical movie it would be really exciting and epic kind of like The Simpsons movie which I loved, had to pinch myself in the theater while watching The Simpsons Movie to make sure I wasn't dreaming it was great. Also In January 2016 there was news that Matt Groening was making a cartoon for Netflix Is there any news on this? I cant find anything on the internet about a new Groening show on Netflix that isn't from January 2016?
    :p the only thing I left capitals was titles, names or if I wrote the letter "I" also of note when I wrote that it was in the dark that I wrote it I do that often and like I said I one finger type....

bizzbizz likes this.
  21. bizzbizz

bizzbizz Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2015
    probably not even though i enjoyed the simpsons movie the general consensus is that it was crap.

22. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014

I thought the simpsons movie was epic! at first all the simpsons fanboys loved it as more and more people reviewed it online the sentiment toward it got negative.
    on Rotten Tomatoes The Simpsons movie gets an 88% fresh ratting and an audience score of 77% that's pretty good!

23. Darth_Invidious

Darth_Invidious Force Ghost star 6

Jun 21, 1999
    Lieber Gott...

24. Ezio Skywalker

Ezio Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jan 29, 2013
    Futurama had a penchant for punching you in the feels when you least expected it.

Sarge likes this.
  25. Leoluca Randisi

Jun 24, 2014

well the simpsons used to do that. episodes like "the way we were" for instance.
    Sundays hour long episode was quite good! first hour long show in the shows history, "who shot Mr. Burns was a two part episode not an hour. the episode was all about the rap industry and a spoof on The Great Gatsby I really liked It!