main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Neverx, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Neverx

Neverx Jedi Padawan

Nov 28, 2014
    With season 3 over and Celebration Orlando in a few weeks shall we start discussing?
    I personally can't wait to see X-wings and the Yavin cell next season.

Also this season 4 concept art:
    [​IMG]

2. starocean90

starocean90 Chosen One star 8

Feb 19, 2014
    well they also mentioned going to Mandalore as well as the breaking of the relationship between Saw and Mon.
    both of these 2 are big things and going to Mandolore is most likely where we will see Bo again.

MandaloreRex2015 likes this.
  3. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    that looks more like a screenshot than concept art... though what we're seeing is a single Protector's and a single Death Watch's battle helmet surrounded by Wren Battle helmets. Looks like while we didn't get the Siege of Mandalore in the Clone Wars, we'll get the Mandalorian Civil War in the Dark Times.

[​IMG]

4. A Lovable Jerk

A Lovable Jerk Jedi Knight star 2

Jun 6, 2015
    We sure that's concept art? It looks way too much like a screenshot to me...

5. MandaloreRex2015

MandaloreRex2015 Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 3, 2015

Not just any helmets - the markings on the one mounted on the jetback all the way in back match the markings in Sabine's helmet. I also see Fenn Rau's helmet, Bo-Katan's, Tristan's...

Oh, this isn't ominous at all...

starocean90 likes this.
  6. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    it could be a heavy spoiler if its a screenshot, considering Fenn Rau is supposed to be the last protector and having his scorched helmet by what seems to be a memorial implies that he bites the dust.

edit: interesting tidbit from the episode guide, this episode marked the end of Phoenix Squadron .http://www.starwars.com/tv-shows/star-wars-rebels/zero-hour-trivia-gallery

I guess the remnants of Phoenix Squadron will merge with all of the other fighter squadrons when they reach Yavin. Wedge goes to Red, the rest probably merge with Green and Gold.

Sandtrooper956 likes this.
  7. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    To me those helmets don't look like Sabine and Tristan's l, but just clan Wren helmets as well as Death Watch.... And of course Fenn Rau's..... Oh boy that photo is ominous and I'm worried.

Hopefully we get a trailer at celebration, I don't feel like waiting as long as we had to between seasons 2 and 3.

8. mattman8907

mattman8907 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2012
    Just read that part. Man When Phoenix Squadron goes, they go out with a bang.

9. Meeko Ghintee

Meeko Ghintee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 6, 2015

Well...you know what else phoenix's do after they burn...

10. CloneWarsFan01

CloneWarsFan01 Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 1, 2015
    I hope we see Ahsoka return next season.

11. mattman8907

mattman8907 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2012

if she does, it will make me wonder where the hell she has been for the past season.

12. CommanderFlage

CommanderFlage Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2017
    Can't wait to see mandalore and some new as well as old faces as mention in rebels recon!

13. jamminjedi23

jamminjedi23 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2015
    I honestly don't think people should take that image literally. I think it was just made to tell you that we will be seeing some battles involving the Mandalores. If it was truly foreshadowing the death of characters of Sabine and Fenn Rau than there is no way they would have shown it on Rebels Recon.

Also given the fact that they are going straight to Yavin and seemingly aren't setting up base at Dantooine (though I am sure we will still see Dantooine in season 4 which seems to be where Mon Mothma is located) makes me really think that season 4 might be the last season.

MandaloreRex2015 likes this.
  14. CloneWarsFan01

CloneWarsFan01 Jedi Knight star 2

Sep 1, 2015
    Me too. I just hope the Battle of Scariff is seen from the Ghost's POV at the end of the season.

15. jamminjedi23

jamminjedi23 Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2015
    Let's look at the timeline. They are about 2 years out from Rogue One and the Battle of Yavin right now. In the past there have been about six month to a years timeskip inbetween seasons. It would make sense for them to have a lengthy timeskip now that they are in Yavin as well since the Empire doesn't find out about Yavin until Ep. IV.

The first half of the season could deal with them getting involved with the Mandalore Civil War and the second half of the season could deal with the Rebellion growing and really taking shape on Yavin and us being introduced to characters like Andor.

16. Brandon G

Brandon G Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 20, 2015
    Like I said before I hope they finally come across HAN & CHEWIE for some reason in the 4th season!:han::chewie:

17. bdh1138

bdh1138 Jedi Master star 2

Feb 24, 2015
    Well, with the need to rebuild the Yavin unit, I'd love to see Raddus and the other Mon Cals join up this season. I know Home One was in Secret Cargo, but it seems to be alone so far.

cwustudent and Chris_Fives like this.
  18. SienneRe

SienneRe Jedi Master star 2

Mar 23, 2016
    We were 2 years away from Scarif at the beginning of the season, I think it's okay to assume we're more or less a year away now.

I am not too happy for the hinted Ahsoka return. I think her finale was okay and for some of us she died, for some of us she survived but telling another story about her? Well do a comics or another book mayb!

I can't wait for Yavin and for Mando stuff. I must check the trivia but if there's no more phoenix squadron, what their A-wing is doing at the Yavin base in the Galactic Atlas?

19. Chris_Fives

Chris_Fives Jedi Master star 3

Apr 16, 2015
    I really hope Ahsoka returns and her story has a real closure this time (accompanied by 10 issues comic series throughout entire season to tell what was happening with her during the time between episodes).
    The finale should be battle above Scarif that will wrap up entire show!

20. ManWithoutAStar

ManWithoutAStar Jedi Knight star 3

Mar 19, 2017
    How many more seasons do you think we will get? I would love to see 5, because we are still 2 years away from Rogue One, but after yesterday's finale, I get the feeling that there isnt much left to tell, + they are also on Yavin already...
    What do you think? Is there room for more stories or would you like to see the show wrap up with season 4?

21. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    I believe season 4 will be the last hurrah.

22. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    I think this is the last season. My thoughts for what will feature:

• Mandalore and wrapping up the events from TCW
    • Appearance of some, not all, Rogue One characters
    • Thrawn's death?
    • The end of Kanan, Zeb and Rex
    • Will Ezra live or die?
    Ahsoka's fate will probably be left out of Rebels. It is hinted she is in an odd limbo state, not fully dead but not alive, and it would make sense (story wise) for Luke to bring closure to it. Or even Ben Solo. But that's a bit of a stretch.
    The reason, why I think this will be the last season, is because I don't think Disney wants Rebels to overlap ANH. Really wouldn't surprise me if Rebels ends right where Rogue One begins.

23. Jedi Master Scorpio

Oct 24, 2015
    As far as Ahsoka's fate is concerned, there is really only one person who really knows what happened at the end of season 2, and that is Vader, so I suspect that we might find out from Vader's perspective what exactly transpired. Freddie was on a podcast and hinted at that happening.

I also agree that the Battle of Scarif could very well be the Series Finale of Rebels.
    At least that is my guess?

24. SyndicThrass

SyndicThrass Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 25, 2016
    I think we'll see Thrawn return next season, though I'm unsure if he'll be the primary antagonist again. But if he is, then they might introduce Captain Pellaeon now that Kallus,Lyste and Konstantine are gone.

I'd also have to imagine that if Season 4 is the last, then we'll see Vader return and close out Kanan's arc.

25. Jedi Master Scorpio

Oct 24, 2015

I was watching Collider Jedi Council Thursday and Stephen Stanton was their special guest, and he did say something that struck me. He was telling the story of him doing voice work (for I believe AP-5?) And he said that he was at Lucasfilm working on another show when he found out that is "Alan Rickman" interpretation of AP-5 was going to be used. I may be looking too much into things, but I think Stephen may have inadvertently confirmed that Lucasfilm was working on another series?

At least that was my thought. So that is another reason why I think Season 4 would be the last.