main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I Bought Them All - the Figures, the Ships, even the LEGO! (Part 2)

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by LAJ_FETT , Sep 8, 2012.

1. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    They want to get rid of the peg warmers..? Mark them down to $1 each, and buy 2 get 1 half off... There you go!

Jedi Daniel likes this.
  2. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Went yard sale hopping and found a SW pair of McDonald's Happy Meal "bobble-head vehicles". One was Obi-Wan's head on his Jedi starfighter, and the other was Leia's head on the Tantive IV.

B99 likes this.
  3. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Sweet! Think I have those.. Do they have a year on them?

4. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Yeah 2008, as they were released to promote The Clone Wars since that's when it began to air. According to the little paper that came with them there were 16 altogether.

B99 likes this.
  5. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Wonder if they are worth anything these days...[face_thinking]

eh, probably not...

6. Giovs

Giovs Jedi Master star 3

Apr 29, 2013
    So I've started collecting the Star Wars line from Iron Studios 1/10 Art Scale, anyone knows about those?
    So far I've got the Death Trooper and the Riot Control Stormrtrooper, and just ordered Han Solo Stormtrooper Disguise today.
    I'll post somes pics of them when Han arrives.

7. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    Went to GameStop today and bought the 40th Leia Black Series figure. She looks awesome! They also had the Vader Legacy pack, and that figure is gorgeous, but spending $45 for it is a little too much. I'll wait for it to be released in a regular BS packaging in September.

I had the whole set back when it released! It helped that my older brother worked there at the time so he managed to snag them all for me. Unfortunately in 2011 I think I threw them all away to make space and I definitely regret it. They were really cool.

8. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    Finally got the Sabine Wren Black Series off Amazon! She's amazing!

9. CT1138

CT1138 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2013
    Just got this beautifully detailed E-11 blaster carbine in the mail. It's made from PVC plastic with metal details like the rail and the trigger guard. The pommel cap comes unscrewed to add some weight to it, which I did through a thick metal rod. Now this thing feels beefy! Like a the real thing! But what really blows me away are the details. It doesn't have the sticker decals... yet, but it's got a lot of other great details that really bring realism like a dent in the stock (which unfortunately does not fold out, ah well can't have it all), pitting in the PVC and the counter even says Hengstler on it!
    [​IMG]

10. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Picked up Guardian of the Whills in the kids section of my local Waterstones today.

whostheBossk, StarWarsFreak93 and B99 like this.
  11. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    Post lady brought Insider #173 earlier today.

12. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Found a little Darth Vader candy dispenser at a yard sale. The candies were OK, but Vader's cool because when you press his chestplate he does his signature breath a few times. :vader:

Also nabbed the Dark Horse book Panel to Panel at a book store, and it's got a lot of great comic art that, some of which is not available elsewhere.

13. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    Took advantage of Disney Store's Memorial Day free shipping a few weeks ago and got the Chirrut and Cassian Elite Series figures.

14. Kyle Katarn

Kyle Katarn Force Ghost star 6

Jul 10, 1998
    Got a hobby box of the Topps 40th Anniversary card series. Now have a complete set, about 1/3 of the blue & green parallels and scored an autograph and a film cel card.

15. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    Picked up the Summer 2017 issues of Total Film and Vanity Fair magazines in town today. Both have SW-related articles in them.Got the Dark Side cover for the Vanity Fair.

16. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    Found the Death Squad Commander 40th anniversary Black Series at Walmart yesterday! Only 40th anniversary figure on the shelf. Curious if they got more and I was late to check...

Juke Skywalker, Master_Rebado and B99 like this.
  17. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    FINALLY got the Inquisitor, Seventh Sister, and Fifth Brother Funko POPs off Walmart.com! Been waiting for my store to get them in, but gave up on that since its been 4 months since they were supposed to release. Also went to a Big Lots and found those almost 6" 5 POA figures from Hasbro. They had Kanan and Han, and I picked up Kanan.

18. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    I've purchased the TPM Jar Jar Binks Naboo Swamp, Qui Gon Jinn Jedi Master & Naboo Royal Guard 3.75 figures :) I've got two to go!

19. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Found Lando #39 Black Series at Gamestop today! Was stoked!.. Right after coming back from Walmart who had all stuff from Sep at half off....lol

Juke Skywalker likes this.
  20. Master_Rebado

Master_Rebado Chosen One star 6

May 31, 2004
    Ticked two grail items off my list today -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

21. Jedi Daniel

Jedi Daniel Chosen One star 5

Apr 7, 2000
    Found a Star Wars TPM Obi-Wan Kenobi (Jedi Knight) 3 3/4 action figure on card. I've got one to go after 18 years!

22. StarWarsFreak93

Jan 20, 2015
    Finally got the Mace Windu Funko POP at my local Walgreens! Also got the Doctor Aphra volume 1 trade paperback comic.

B99 and Master_Rebado like this.
  23. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Gamestop had some pops on sale for $5.. So I had to pick up Nien Numb.. Yeah ha!!

Master_Rebado likes this.
  24. RyanMan12

RyanMan12 Jedi Knight

May 24, 2013
    I got ee republic elite forces sets coming.

25. Diego Lucas

Diego Lucas Jedi Knight star 4

Dec 12, 2015
    I started the Star Wars Legacy game pack, learning to play now

Also
    Star Wars 17, SW Darth Vader 17 and TFA comic novel - both release by Panini Brazil