main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Games The Predator

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by Master Vo, May 31, 2017.

1. Master Vo

Master Vo Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2017
    The Hunt Begins
    [​IMG]
    You are here... Well, The Hunt Has Begun... This Game is based around The popular Movie Predator and it's sequels... The Rules are pretty Simple, So I'll jump right into them.
    Rules-
    10 spots will be filled in, Anyone can join at any time, But when the spots are all filled up, The Hunt begins...
    One person in the Game will be elected the Predator and every now and then a task/question will be posted, People need to fulfill these to survive...
    If someone incorrectly answers their Task, They will not receive a gun, But a knife. (discussed in further detail later on)
    If someone does correctly answer their task, They receive a gun, This can range from a pistol to a mini-gun.
    If someone does not even answer their task they receive no weapon, and if they fail to answer two times in a row, They will be killed.
    After every task, The Predator will choose a target (Via. PM with Host or Assistant), Then, That target will be killed, The current Game Host/Predator (Depending on the Situation), Will announce who completed their tasks and who died...
    Weapons-
    A knife can be useful, But will not always damage the Predator, There is a 40% chance they damage the Predator, And knifes can only deal 1 damage
    Guns- Guns vary in this game, And info for the gun is posted with every game update, Guns are more likely to hit the Predator, and will deal more damage.
    Damaging the Predator
    The Predator has 20 health, and when the Predator dies, The remaining people win the game, However, It is possible the Predator can win the game if all humans die. Damaging the Predator is definitely a reason to get a weapon, Because fists are a terrible defense...
    Any questions? If not,Then lets begin...

2. Point Given

Point Given Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Dec 12, 2006
    You gotta talk to a mod before posting games.

3. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
    To all that join..
    Please note that this game has now been Officially Approved by the Mods and the game can now begin!

4. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    It's been very brightly green-lit

Master Vo'Un'Var likes this.
  5. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
    Are you here to play? Or did you just come ta see whats goin' on?

6. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    I might have joined, had I not just committed myself to play in the movie and TV draft. I wish you luck though.

Master Vo'Un'Var likes this.
  7. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
    Not to worry, though this should be a quick game