main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **Guardians of Light: The EUC Jedi ~ ~ Close Your Eyes... Feel It... the Light. ~ ~**

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Aug 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyla Skywalker

Skyla Skywalker Jedi Master star 3

Apr 17, 2017
    I run through the right tunnel with Thane. I stop myself when I get to the ravine. Great... I think to myself. I turn to Thane. "I will jump across first. If I start to fall, catch me using the Force." I shut my eyes for a minute. "Just don't look down..." I say to myself. I back up a bit, and run towards the cliff. I jump as far as I can. I stumble when I reach the other side. I'm surprised that I made it across! "Your turn." I say to Thane.

Thane kyrell Master Vo'Un'Var

2. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    IC: Semajj Nosrep
    Illum

The Ongree had watched recent events quietly, when he sensed his disciples concern through the force. He would not panic, Skyla was on her way. The most good he could do at that moment was to stay calm. He knelt in meditation, and reached out to Keskor. "Trust in the Force Padawan." he urged carefully, as he offered what strength he could.

Master Vo'Un'Var

3. vncredleader

vncredleader Force Ghost star 5

Mar 28, 2016
    Tag: Varian Aldor

"Yeah, it took a while but the cave sorta literally handed it to me in a way" I say still confused about what happened myself.

Tag: BookExogorth

BookExogorth and The Vanguard like this.
  4. Thane kyrell

Thane kyrell Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 30, 2016
    IC:

'This ought to be interesting'. Thane though to himself. Saving a Jedi, attacking pirates and jumping across big holes wasn't exactly his ideal plan for the day but the life of a Jedi is unpredictable. 'Here goes nothing!' Thane jumped over the ravine and just about landed safely on the other side. Best get moving quickly. "Let's go find that friends of ours." Thane said to Skyla.

Tag: Skyla Skywalker, Master Vo'Un'Var

Master Vo'Un'Var likes this.
  5. Skyla Skywalker

Apr 17, 2017
  6. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    IC: Padawan Silent
    Outside Ice Caves, Ilum

I bow before placing my hand on Fritz's back to lead him away. "I'll make sure he's comfortable." I tell my Master, before starting to lead our new companion away. I pause for a moment and look back. "I can get my crystal later. I want to have a talk with Fritz." I shrug, smile and lead the pirate away and up onto the ship; making sure to lead him to the galley and not a cell.

"Sit." I push him lightly to a chair before adding, "How long were you in those caves for? Are you hungry? Do you want something to drink?" He might be our prisoner now, but I don't want to mistreat him. He's still a person. Even if he wanted to take my crystal for himself.

Tag: The Vanguard

7. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    BookExogorth
    Your GM in The Legacy of the Guardians has requested that you be awarded 3 Force Points for your noble efforts thus far in the RPG.

So be it. ;)

Bardan_Jusik

8. The Vanguard

The Vanguard Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2016
    IC: Fritz Tellec
    Transport Shuttle

Stepping onto the shuttle was like stepping onto solid ground again. All the cave-ins and falling icicles had made his movements skiddish in the tunnels. Even within the ship, the cold still lingered in the air somewhat, making Fritz shiver beneath his overcoat.

"Sit." The Jedi pushed a chair out for him. He didn't say anything but sat down to appease the girl. He looked around, trying to see if anyone else was on this shuttle. His thoughts drifted into a fantasy where he saw himself stealing the shuttle and seeking revenge on his former crew.

"How long were you in those caves for?" she asked him, breaking his train of thought. "Long enough," he wasn't in the mood for small talk with his 'captors.'
    "Are you hungry? Do you want something to drink?" In the instant food came into mind, his stomach began to grumble. He looked away, then back at Silent. "Apparently I am. Whaddaya got kid? Corlask hide? Meetchum tots?"

TheSilentInfluence

9. BookExogorth

BookExogorth Force Ghost star 4

May 4, 2017
    Thank you very much!

10. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Transport Ship, Ilum

"Even better." I tell Fritz before reaching into a fridge. "Bantha Steak." I pull out the package before putting it into a microwave. When it was done, I put it onto a plate and put it in front of Fritz with a mug of caf.

"Eat." I told him as I sat down across from Fritz. "You'll feel better."

11. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    Transport Shuttle

Fritz' eyes widened at the sight of the steak in the package. Sultry and savory aromas filled the cabin as the bantha steak was heated up in the hot-box.

"Eat." She said as she sat down. "You'll feel better." Since he saw her pull out the meat from the packaging, he trusted it wasn't laced with anything. After a split-second hesitation, Fritz grabbed the meat with both hands and brought his face inches above the meal tray. The sight was primal and animalistic as he tore into the meat. Euphoric sensations ricocheted from the walls of his mind as the spit and steak juices fell from his mouth onto his clothes. "This steak isn't bad." *nom nom nom* "You got any ale on this ship?"

TheSilentInfluence

Skyla Skywalker and BookExogorth like this.
  12. BookExogorth

May 4, 2017
    [face_laugh]

13. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Transport Ship, Ilum

I shook my head. "No. We aren't allowed to drink." I explain, resting my arms on the table. "I can get you more caf if you want me to." I pause and then add, "Have you always been a pirate?"

The Vanguard and Skyla Skywalker like this.
  14. BookExogorth

May 4, 2017
    IC: Edo Vilsa
    Edo answers, "Well, I just had to break through a wall.." She left off as she continued to ponder the wall she couldn't quite brush away. If any jedi could turn... Resolving herself once more, she asked, "How did you end up with the guardians, anyway?"
    Tag: vncredleader

OoC: No matter where I go, this is still my favorite place on the boards, I think.

15. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    Transport Shuttle, Ilum

Fritz' pace slowed as he nearly consumed the steak in a matter of minutes. "No. We aren't allowed to drink." The former captain nearly choked on his food. "No booze?! Ever?!" he demanded to know, bits of loose meat flying from his full mouth. Fritz felt a mixed bag reaction between pity and wanting to laugh at the girl. Before she could answer he doubled up his question, "I supposed you don't use death sticks either?" Chuckling to himself at the rhetorical question, he chugged the caf.

"I can get you more caf if you want me to."
    "Yes. More caf." he said curtly before belching, his tone reaching the levels he was used to as a Captain. Ordering men to bring him food and drink was like second nature.

"Have you always been a pirate?"
    "What is this, 41 questions?" He stood from his chair, no longer interested in more caf. "Just put me in my cell already so I can get some frekkin sleep!"

TheSilentInfluence

BookExogorth and Skyla Skywalker like this.
  16. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Transport Ship, Ilum

I stood up ready to get Fritz some more caf before he demanded to be put into a cell. "I'm sorry." I apologised quickly. "But I've never met a pirate before. I've seen them in movies, but your the first real one I've met." I pause and then add, "You can ask me questions too. Or I can take you to your cell."

17. vncredleader

vncredleader Force Ghost star 5

Mar 28, 2016
    IC: Varian Aldor

"I grew up on the lower levels of Corellia. My brother and I had to take care of each other as best we could.......he um was less than perfect" I say staring off into space, trying to shake the image of my brother's apparition out of my mind.

"He turned to crime. I tries to stop him but he got in with the Black Sun and just kept getting worse. I could not take it anymore and contacted CorSec who sent a Jedi. The Ithorian Jedi showed up and tailed my brother to a Black Sun warehouse. However he got captured. I know I was not supposed to be there but I had snuck along to see if I could get my brother out of there. With the Jedi captured they where going to execute him. I tried to stop him........I begged before realizing my brother was gone........and so I pulled a blaster to my hand and shot him, freeing the Jedi. The Jedi asked me to join and so I did. I could either sit around living off scraps or do something meaningful."

I try to change the topic away from my past. "So how did you join?"

Tag: BookExogorth

The Vanguard and BookExogorth like this.
  18. Master Vo

Master Vo Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2017
    "Yes... I am down here... Help, But, watch out, it's quite a fall!"
    Now the real pain began to kick in, here we go.
    Skyla Skywalker

Skyla Skywalker and The Vanguard like this.
  19. Skyla Skywalker

Apr 17, 2017
    "I'm coming down there!" I say as I walk forward. I can do this...I can do this... I keep saying to myself. I slide off while holding the ledge. I drop myself down. I stumble when I land, but I made it. "We need to find a way out of here. Can you walk?"

Tag: Master Vo'Un'Var Thane kyrell

20. ObiWanKnowsMe

ObiWanKnowsMe Jedi Master star 4

Sep 7, 2015
    Hello. I am new to this section of the site. I'd like to ask of some assistance from more experienced EU enthusiasts. I have read the Darth Bane trilogy and just finished rereading the THRAWN TRILOGY. Any suggestions on what to read after the Thrawn trilogy? I would like to see what becomes of Leia and Han's kids

BookExogorth likes this.
  21. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998

You'll probably get a better answer to that question in the Literature Forum, which is the one just above this one. http://boards.theforce.net/forums/literature.10003/

22. Thane kyrell

Thane kyrell Jedi Knight star 1

Dec 30, 2016
  23. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    OOC: loving the interaction so far. In order to keep this moving, we're going to proceed to the final portion of this venture. You can take the rest of today to wrap up what you have. Anything that isn't closed can be re-visited in a flashback sequence during the next phase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24. BookExogorth

May 4, 2017
    IC: Edo Vilsa
    Edo listens, her concern evident. "I'm sorry, Varian."
    She answers, "Well, it's a long story, but I lived on Alpherides, and we have our own force using academy, dedicated to knowledge and helping the community. I studied there for a bit, but I felt the force calling me away, so I started my journey. I actually learned much before I joined the Guardians, with things I picked up." Jedi artifacts were quite the adventure when found.
    She had omitted her father's early death from the account; that wasn't something she was open about with many friends.
    But Varian had shared what must have been painful...
    "On family, my mother traveled with me for much of the journey. My father died before we left Alpherides."
    She didn't want to elaborate. Instead, Edo asked, "How far do you think we are?"
    Tag: vncredleader

25. Master Vo

Master Vo Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2017
    Skyla Skywalker likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.