main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC Out of Bounds (The ELL OOC Thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Trieste, Sep 2, 2012.

1. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    Runjedirun, how DARE you end that post without telling us who the father is?! You're going to drive me insane thinking about that, you know? :p

Runjedirun likes this.
  2. Runjedirun

Runjedirun Force Ghost star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    It will be revealed next week. Just having some fun. There may or may not be a hint or two in the post. There is to me, but I know the name in the envelope ;)

jcgoble3 likes this.
  3. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Stay tuned for next week's episode of As the Fortunes Turn! :p

Runjedirun likes this.
  4. Trieste

Trieste Chosen One star 6

Apr 10, 2010
    The sentiment is doubled. What a cliffhanger.

More than that, I think that galactic-vagabond422 is going to have a post to watch for this week!

5. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Bardan_Jusik and jcgoble3 like this.
  6. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    I came very, very close to mentioning Glencross there and how Vizsla must have learned a thing or two in his year working for the Miners, but it didn't flow the rest of the conversation.

jcgoble3 and Trieste like this.
  7. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    I tried to find a picture of them together to prove this was so, but alas, nothing at the moment.

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  8. Jedi Gunny

Jedi Gunny Chosen One star 9

May 20, 2008
  9. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    At my next attempt to try to get back into the flow of things (Evil Darth RL, curse you!), I shall now try to swoop in and get a post up at the last second! *begins to write feverishly*

Trieste likes this.
  10. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    So for the fourth year in a row the road to the Galactic Cup goes through Mandalore, just not with the Mercs having any shot at winning it this time around. :p

Trieste and jcgoble3 like this.
  11. Vehn

Vehn Force Ghost star 4

Sep 14, 2009
    I...MUST...KEEP...UP...WITH....CARRATOS!.....

[face_beatup]

Trieste and galactic-vagabond422 like this.
  12. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    Two games left, it's a dead heat for top of the Skywalker. And for the first time in three years...Not a Merc in sight.

Sorry Bardan_Jusik But it's time of the other scoundrels to win one.

Though at this rate it's looking like another Miners/Pirates face off in the Final.

Are we allowed to put the Jar of Dirt, into the Galactic Cup? Trieste

Trieste and Vehn like this.
  13. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    If anyone deserves a shot at the Cup, it's Euceron. Just my two cents from across the divide in the Solo.

Trieste and jcgoble3 like this.
  14. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009

No apology necessary, Mercs have done more than their fair share of title winning of late. A correction was inevitable and even healthy for the Game. I would have liked for the Mercs to lose in the playoffs to the eventual champion, but I suppose hosting the event is a nice consolation prize. :p

15. jcgoble3

Nov 7, 2010
    Runjedirun, my head is spinning with that revelation. Richard and Justyne are siblings, aren't they? Now Ryan is both uncle and father to Zoey, and Richard is an uncle to her two different ways.

And Justyne wants to be on a reality show? I don't blame Zoey in the least for wanting to live with Andres.

Trieste and Runjedirun like this.
  16. Runjedirun

Runjedirun Force Ghost star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    You got it!

jcgoble3 likes this.
  17. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Even as the current leader of the Solo Conference (who just made this happening a little more difficult), I must agree with this.
    Just when I think things can't get any more dramatic in the Vigo household, they do. I never saw that coming!
    I hadn't thought of that, but I love that idea. I love it so much that if Alana Glencross was still playing, this would be her reaction.

[​IMG]

Also, perhaps most importantly, draftees for 288 are now being accepted. :D

18. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    The craziness never ceases.

Runjedirun and Trieste like this.
  19. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    That's right everyone--my accompanying song for this week's post is Hugh Jackman singing.

Let me repeat: Wolverine is singing in my post.

(Fun fact: not only is he singing, but he's also winning a Tony. :p)

20. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    Come on, Vehn, now a certain character of yours needs to randomly break into song in the middle of a tense situation because of all this. The GM has thrown down the gauntlet there.

Vehn and Trieste like this.
  21. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    You can say that again!

galactic-vagabond422 likes this.
  22. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Disclaimer: HSN analysts don't drink caf in the morning and are usually pretty sharp, but might have flubbed some of their projections today. Give them a break--they won their late night league Hothkey game (don't tempt me to make THAT into a sport in this game :p) last night. ;)

jcgoble3 and Runjedirun like this.
  23. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    [​IMG]
    :p

jcgoble3 and Trieste like this.
  24. Trieste

Apr 10, 2010
    Shockingly, the quatrow could still be on.

25. Jedi Gunny

May 20, 2008
    If there is a four-peat, I think the Mercs should be banned from playing for three or four seasons so that the rest of us have a chance for a change.

Anyways, moving on. It has been three years since I ran the first Interplanetary Cup tournament. I would be interested in running another one, but without holding up the regular season one iota. The tourney could be played during the normal offseason period (three weeks, and finish up at the time the season begins. Consider it a background event that won't detract from the usual off-season story rush. On the flip side, given how novelties like the All-Star Game seem to have run their course, I don't know if it's worth trying this again if there would be a lack of participation or interest.

So I leave this up to everyone. Is it worth doing this tourney again, and would you participate in any capacity? I might end up just spitballing a few scores in my posts as a retrospective if the full tourney doesn't happen, because I am sure my characters would be interested in seeing how Team Coruscant does there.