main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **Guardians of Light: The EUC Jedi ~ ~ Close Your Eyes... Feel It... the Light. ~ ~**

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, Aug 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vncredleader

vncredleader Force Ghost star 5

Mar 28, 2016
    IC: Varian Aldor

"Sorry to hear that." I say before looking around to see if I recognize the area we are in.

"I think I see some light up ahead, maybe it is the exit" We continue to the place I saw and find ourselves at the wall we had had to repel down earlier. "Well looks like we found are way out. Just need to make sure we get to the ship before anything notices we are right in the open" I say reaching out in the Force to see if I can feel any danger.

Tag: BookExogorth

The Vanguard and BookExogorth like this.
  2. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    The Vanguard

OOC: Are we finishing up the talk with Fritz?

BookExogorth likes this.
  3. BookExogorth

BookExogorth Force Ghost star 4

May 4, 2017
    IC: Edo Vilsa
    "Oh, I see. Great! Do you have anything with which to rappel?" Edo asks. She looks in her knapsack but the rope that she has doesn't have nearly enough strength or length to be useful.
    Tag: vncredleader

The Vanguard and vncredleader like this.
  4. vncredleader

Mar 28, 2016

"My rope failed last time we tried to rappel down this thing. I guess we should just use the Force. You feel up to that?"

5. BookExogorth

May 4, 2017
    "Well... I don't know. I suppose. Do you think we should go one at a time so we can help each other?"
    vncredleader
    Edit:
    Forgot the tag.

The Vanguard likes this.
  6. vncredleader

Mar 28, 2016

"Yeah going one at a time would be best. You wanna go first?"

Tag BookExogorth

7. BookExogorth

May 4, 2017
    Edo responds, "Sure," even as she begins to access the force. Edo rises slowly, but she uses the force surely. "Could you help with the force?"

8. ConservativeJedi321

ConservativeJedi321 Force Ghost star 6

Mar 19, 2016
    Good to see things picking up in here.:)

BookExogorth likes this.
  9. Skyla Skywalker

Skyla Skywalker Jedi Master star 3

Apr 17, 2017
    "I think so." I look over at Thane. "We have to carry him out." I sit down for a few moments in meditation. I stand up, and I walk over to Keskor. I reach around and try to lift him. "Phew. I think I've got it. I'm stronger than I look." I swing him over my shoulder. "Let's find a way out of here!"

Tag: Master Vo'Un'Var Thane kyrell

The Vanguard and Sarge like this.
  10. The Vanguard

The Vanguard Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2016
    IC: Fritz Tellec
    Transport Shuttle

"I'm sorry." She said. "...you're the first real one I've met." Fritz' temper cooled down by the sheer tranquility shown by the Jedi. It was unnerving. "Yeah, well pray you don't meet any more. They aren't as nice as I am." He remained standing from his seat, and took a step back from the table as if to signify he was done with his food and conversation.

"You can ask me questions too. Or I can take you to your cell."
    "No need girl, just take me to my cell."

TAG: TheSilentInfluence

11. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    IC: Padawan Silent
    Transport Ship, Ilum

"Alright." I answered, feeling a little disappointed. I motioned my hand so Fritz could walk in front of me. "You're cell is just on the right, it has a bed and everything. But if you need something let me know." I smile slightly. "And I forgive you for trying to take the crystals."

Tag: The Vanguard

The Vanguard likes this.
  12. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998

My Padawan has been on the official Sarge Workout Program for a couple months.

[​IMG]

13. Skyla Skywalker

Apr 17, 2017
    And it helped a lot! [face_laugh]

14. vncredleader

Mar 28, 2016

I reach out with the Force and give Edo an extra boost. She lands on the edge above me. "Ok now my turn" I leap up with her help and reach the cliff side.

"Ok now just a bit away from the WHAT WAS THAT" I say as I sense something to our left. A Gorgodon slowly lumbered out from the shadows.

The Vanguard likes this.
  15. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    IC: Fritz Tellec, Koji Vansyph
    Transport Shuttle

"You're cell is just on the right, it has a bed and everything. But if you need something let me know." Fritz nodded in response. His cold heart feeling slightly defrosted. Such kindness didn't exist in the galaxy as far as he knew. The unnerving sense he felt earlier only persisted. "And I forgive you for trying to take the crystals," she continued.

Dumbfounded, the former Captain sputtered out, "A- and I'm sorry for trying to kidnap you." Fritz almost couldn't believe the words he just said. You're sorry?! You're SORRY?! Captain Shank apologizes to no one! His own inner-conflict started to surface with small bouts of verbal inter-conversation. He must have looked like a lune, talking to himself that way.

Regaining his hardened composure, he cleared his throat and dismissed the Jedi flippantly, "Yes well that'l be all. Leave me be." As she departed, he took a long thought about what his life would have been like as a respectable man. A man with dignity. Once that thought expired, he came back to his own broken mind and laughed out loud saying, "Whatever ale you Jedi are drinking, you better give me 30cLs of it!"

Minutes later, Knight Vansyph boarded the shuttle and saw Padawan SIlent guarding the door to Captain Shank's temporary quarters. "How's Shank?" He asked his padawan with a raised brow.

"The others will be back soon, do Knight Ven a favor and prep the ship for takeoff, "he motioned her towards the cockpit. "The engines could use a little extra time warming up. I'll keep watch over our new friend."

TAG: TheSilentInfluence

OOC: Sarge, I'll be damned if your padawan doesn't become a Guardian-Class Jedi.

16. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    IC: Padawan Silent
    Transport Ship, Ilum

"Yes Master The Vanguard." I say, bowing quickly and heading off to start the ship. I shiver slightly as I press the cold controls, before starting the engine. Hopefully it would warm up soon.

Tag: The Vanguard

The Vanguard likes this.
  17. BookExogorth

May 4, 2017
    "Thanks!" Edo yells when she feels Varian's help. After she lands, she sinks into the force, feeling Varian's body and focuses on lifting him. When he reaches the top, Edo says, "Hello again," with a smile. She vaguely senses something off too, and when the thing comes, she answers, "I heard about them from the Jedi Path. Gorg- gorg something. Do you think we can outrun them?"

18. vncredleader

Mar 28, 2016
    IC: varian Aldor

I speak in a hushed tone "I think it just woke up, lets make a break for behind us. I know it is away from the exit but I have a plan just trust me and focus, ready?"

Tag BookExogorth

BookExogorth, The Vanguard and Sarge like this.
  19. Ananta Chetan

Ananta Chetan Force Ghost star 5

Aug 11, 2013
    From the Temple Archives...

While technically this is not listed in any formal text as a part of padawan training, the Council came up with this particular Trial for Sarge not so long ago to gauge his Force prowess as depicted in this archival footage.

You can probably guess which Council member came up with the idea that the bagpipes should also be on fire. :boba:

:p

20. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    When you shovel snow as often as I do, it gets boring. You have to do something to spice it up.

21. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Bagpipes should always be on fire. :p

[​IMG]

Ananta Chetan likes this.
  22. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
  23. Skyla Skywalker

Apr 17, 2017
    I'll think about it! :p

24. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998

Even if you don't choose the Guardian class, I'm satisfied that you have the abilities to serve and protect as needed, whatever path you follow.

The Vanguard and Skyla Skywalker like this.
  25. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    Yes this is true. ^ Listen to your master.

*Uses hand to hide face from Sarge and whispers to Skyla* "join the Guardians."

:p

Seriously though, whatever path you take will be the will of the force.

*winks*

Sarge and Skyla Skywalker like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.