main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A/V The Old Republic MMO: The New Official Thread

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Havac , Oct 7, 2012.

1. AusStig

AusStig Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2010
    Yeah they are really good. I like to do the first ones every now and then. Are the later ones any fun?

RafSwi7 likes this.
  2. RafSwi7

RafSwi7 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 3, 2011
    Yes, they are fun but might become repetive after some time (they are fun to play from time to time) and some of them have the same "map" as earlier missions.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AusStig likes this.
  3. starfish

starfish Chosen One star 5

Oct 9, 2003
    I recently got a new tablet, and put TOR on it, partly because I was curious how well it would work on a tablet, but also it's been years since I played the game.

Anyways, the game is still a lot of fun and still looks amazing despite being what ten years old. I’m not much of a gamer, but I'm having a good time exploring Taris. My character is a female scoundrel and I’ve played up till the part where you meet/rescue Bastila. My party includes a Wookiee and a Twi’lek at the moment. The Wookiee saved the day already in one battle, last one standing.

I collected my first bounty, won a swoop race, I'm not sure how but I totally forgot there was a swoop race, and also fought a Rancor after getting very lost in the sewers. I also tried to buy a droid, then when we left the shop the droid blew up, that was weird, lol.

Good times.

4. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Were these the Unknown Regions battles?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Slowpokeking

Slowpokeking Jedi Master star 5

Sep 21, 2012
    My characters are all on the Harbinger server, welcome to contact me if you want to visit the SH.

6. RafSwi7

Oct 3, 2011
    The first two screenshots are from "Kalee Fortification" mission which is the hard version of "Pakuuni Defense" mission. These mission take place in Hutt Space.

The third screenshot is from "Llanic Station Strike" mission (the hard version of "Balosar Outpost" mission) and takes place in Distant Outer Rim.

AusStig likes this.
  7. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I am quite interested in the Unknown Regions missions, especially the alien allies of the Republic mining Chiss space.

RafSwi7 likes this.
  8. RafSwi7

Oct 3, 2011

Sorry, now I see that "Kalee Fortification" is actually in the Unknown Regions. Pakuuni Defense is still in Hutt Space. Both share the same map.

The other mission from the Unknown Regions is "Zosha Advance" (hard version of "Makem Te Assault" from the Seat of the Empire region).

9. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Blowing up the Scepter of Ragnos?

10. RafSwi7

Oct 3, 2011
    The update about 5.4.

I think the ship was called "Scream of Ragnos".

Sinrebirth likes this.
  11. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Oh, yes.

I've been waiting for all the uprisings to be put on to the Wookiee

DarthJaceus likes this.
  12. AusStig

Feb 3, 2010
    Ok so two questions

1. What is happening with the story?

2. What do I get from being a subscriber?

13. Ghost

Ghost Chosen One star 8

Oct 13, 2003
    It came out only 5 or 6 years ago

14. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    I think he's describing KOTOR. The droid blowing up, swoop race, rancor...

RafSwi7 likes this.
  15. starfish

starfish Chosen One star 5

Oct 9, 2003
    Yeah, sorry Ghost I meant KOTOR. Just the single player story mode or whatever it's called. Not the multiplayer thing, I'm not really that good of gamer for that kind of stuff.

AusStig likes this.
  16. RafSwi7

Oct 3, 2011

1. Well, right now we are waiting for the Umbara flashpoint. The last story arc ended up in the revelation that there is a traitor in the Alliance. Uprising missions hinted that there is some mysterious third party that is trying to weaken us.

2. You will be less handicapped in the game. The game has "we will punish you for not being subscriber" stance instead of "we will reward you for being subscriber" stance towards its players.

Revanfan1 and Sinrebirth like this.
  17. AusStig

Feb 3, 2010

Ok, I miss the monthly content updates, made me feel more like stuff was happening in the game, yes some were bad but most were at least ok (if not good)

18. Kyle K

Kyle K Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 5, 2017
    I am looking forward to watch the trailer for Umbara and a teaser picture. Even also the stronghold in the moving train.

Maybe there is a suprise to hear a familiar voice from a missing companion such as Vette from Profit and Plunder trailer.

If not then it will be for GU 5.5 with Nahut on Iokath.

I know why we didn't go with Elara and Malavai for the mission on Iokath. Because I didn't have Elara with me all the time for the rescue mission on Taris just Aric.
    Also the same for Malavai on Balmorra just Vette.

I think when they come back such as Mako Corso and Khem Val that we will go with them all the time from the beginning with the mission not Theron Lana or Koth.

About Kira Doc Tharan Iresso Vector Akaavi Risha Nadia Temple Andronikos Ashara and Jaesa that we will do the mission with them but later in the progress.

About Zenith for the Deep Strike that he tell you what to do and come back to me when you are done.

Guss Tuno is the only one as alliance alert to be with you all the time.

19. Slowpokeking

Sep 21, 2012
    Got both the Tython and Korrbian FP's mount, too bad they are both BoP otherwise I would have let my other char get the pub one.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sinrebirth likes this.
  20. Slowpokeking

Sep 21, 2012
  21. bizzbizz

bizzbizz Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2015
  22. Slowpokeking

Sep 21, 2012
    Sorry for it, first time recording.

I can give you a key to my SH, you char is on Harbinger as well right?

23. bizzbizz

bizzbizz Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2015
    thanks mate. character name same as this

24. Slowpokeking

Sep 21, 2012
    I sent you a mail in game with my pub toon, just tell me when will you come online and I will send you the key, most of the my toons are empire.

bizzbizz likes this.
  25. Slowpokeking

Sep 21, 2012
    RafSwi7, bizzbizz and AusStig like this.