main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Events EUC Interview Thread: Now Interviewing Jedi Knight Fett!

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Runjedirun, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpecForce Trooper

SpecForce Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jun 19, 2016
  2. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Send me a PM and I'll add you to the list. :)

Dagobahsystem likes this.
  3. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    Apologies for the double post. :(

darkspine10

11. Do you have any pets?
    12. Are you usually early or late?
    13. What was the best compliment you’ve received?
    14. If you could make a 20 second phone call to yourself at any point in your life present or future, when would you call and what would you say?
    15. What five people from the SW universe would you have over for dinner and game night? Also what games would you play?

Dagobahsystem likes this.
  4. darkspine10

darkspine10 Chosen One star 8

Dec 7, 2014
    11. No pets, and I've never owned one. My girlfriend has a cat though, a grey one called Henry.

12. Early, I like to be secure that I'm not going to miss anything. I have a schedule usually, breakfast at 9, lunch at 12, and tea at 5, everyday if I can help it.

13. Hmm, not really sure in that one. I dont remember many compliments. I was once complemented on my ability to organise and edit soundtracks to match films more closely. I do enjoy that.

14. A phone call to the future would be nice, a chance to see see where my life is heading.

15. Maybe somejedi council members, get them living a little. I'd invite Plo Koon, Yarael Poof, Mace, Yoda and Oppo Rancisis. As for games, Monopoly Deal's always fun :)

5. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Favorite old Doctor?

Favorite young Doctor?

Favorite non-canon Doctor?

Do you know about Dr. Omega?

Lady Belligerent likes this.
  6. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    By Doctor, I assume you mean Doctor Who?

Old Doctor - Has to be Slyvester McCoy I think, his performance was always watchable, and his performance in audios such as the Architects of Hustory cemented his role as favourite classics Doctor.

New Doctor - Matt Smith, his performance was just so unique, and the increase of heavy arc plotting drew me in more than ever before. Christopher Eccleston's one year was pretty excellent too, and it's a real shame he's never returned to Who.

Non-canon Doctor - Maybe the Rowan Atkinson Doctor from Curse of Fatal Death, it felt like a softer Blackadder who could have almost been a true Doctor.

As for Dr Omega, well I know who Omega is, and I know he takes the Doctor's form in Arc of Infinity, Omega, and The Infinity Doctors.

7. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Here, allow dr. Lofficier to explain the unearthly gentleman known as Dr. Omega, I think you will find it interesting

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
  9. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    1. The Phantom Menace
    2. Attack of the Clones
    3. Revenge of the Sith
    4. The Empire Strikes Back
    5. Rogue One
    6. The Clone Wars
    7. Return of the Jedi
    8. A New Hope
    9. The Force Awakens

10. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    A) Pic an non-human species B) pic a real world culture/sub-culture's (alive or dead) fashion that you think would fit that speciesWho is best dressed in SW?

Favourite non-human species and why?

Favourite SW culture and why?

If you could change something in the old canon, what would it be?

What would you want to see more of in SW?

What now Legend species would you like to see reintroduced in to the new canon and why?

Any now Legend non-jedi/sith Force tradition would you like to see reintroduced in to the new canon and why?

11. darkspine10

Dec 7, 2014
    A) Pic an non-human species B) pic a real world culture/sub-culture's (alive or dead) fashion that you think would fit that species
    Hmm, that's tricky. Maybe adding some kind of Aztec or Mayan motifs to a race like the Zabrak.

Who is best dressed in SW?
    Palpatine's wardrobe is probably my favourite, all his Senatorial and Chancellery outifits are great. Valorum looks pretty good too.

Favourite non-human species and why?
    In Star Wars? I do like the unique movement styles of the Dugs, their culture seemed very interesting based on The Zillo Beast.

Favourite SW culture and why?
    Nightbrothers/sisters of Dathomir, the first real Neutral force group, neither Jedi, nor Sith, and really well fleshed out by TCW.

If you could change something in the old canon, what would it be?
    Give The Force Unleashed an ending, ie. TFU 3. Or at least give 2 a more conclusive ending. (additionally, make the Dagobah level of TFU 2 an actual level ;) )

What would you want to see more of in SW?
    The remaining unfinished episodes of TCW to be released in some format, preferably either comics, or some kind of illustrated script book, featuring concept art.

What now Legend species would you like to see reintroduced in to the new canon and why?
    Not really too familiar with the Legends-only species actually, maybe the Vong, I liked their concept (though I've never actually read a single thing with them in), though TCW as technically already canonised them, even if we can't see the detail of it.

Any now Legend non-jedi/sith Force tradition would you like to see reintroduced in to the new canon and why?
    Again, don't know Legends much, so can't answer.

12. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Last call for questions from the audience. :)

13. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Next interview coming up this weekend!

14. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    I know I've been slowwww. Sorry! Had a family medical thing happen, and I'm out of town for a couple of days now. But we will be back on track later this week.

15. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    I apologize for the stack of posts. *Covers neck quickly and kneels before the management* I've slayed a number of DRL issues and we are back to business.

================================

Welcome back EU fans! It's time for the next installment of EUC Interviews!

First let's put our hands together for our last guest darkspine10 =D= it was fun to learn more about you, friend. :)

Next up we have a special guest from the Jedi faction. He's talented, and he's patient - let's all welcome The Vanguard! =D==D=applause:

Please come up and have a seat here in our all new set. The Mand'alor should be getting the bills for our remodel next month.

Note the sparkly new chandeliers. :D

Okay, let's get to know TV. :)

1. Besides SW, what other franchises are you a fan of?
    2. You're stranded on a barren planet with a group of other astronauts and you need to travel 200 miles back to base, make a list of 15 items salvaged from the wreckage of the spacecraft you were traveling in. List them in order of importance.
    3. Do you ever have SW related dreams or nightmares, and would you share one with us?
    4. You're a new addition to the Crayon box, what color would you be and why?
    5. If you could explore any location on Earth, where would you go and why?

16. The Vanguard

The Vanguard Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2016
    *notices the Chandeliers in the shape of the Sith holocrons* [face_thinking]

Thanks for having me! :)

1. Besides SW, what other franchises are you a fan of?
    Like many others on here, I have a deep love for Middle Earth and the inhabitants thereof. I've been to New Zealand and took in the sights of Hobbiton, although I didn't get to venture to the south Island. I'll have to go back again soon.

2. You're stranded on a barren planet with a group of other astronauts and you need to travel 200 miles back to base, make a list of 15 items salvaged from the wreckage of the spacecraft you were traveling in. List them in order of importance.
    • Canteen for the Scotch
    • Flashlight for telling scary stories
    • Sleeping bag for sleeping.
    • Ok seriously now, food paste tubes. I would probably try and take all the pizza flavored ones.
    • The monkey who was sent with us on the mission, I would make sure he knew I had his back.
    • Can of floss, because good hygiene is good health.
    • My communicator, to play good tunes while we're trekking.
    • A picture of my significant other, to remind me of why I can't give up.
    • A utility knife, because it may come in handy later..
    • A carrying case for the utility knife, because I'm running out of things to think of.
    • Paper or something to draw a map of the surrounding area, in case we needed to return to the ship for some reason.
    • An extra pair of socks for the long journey.
    • Playing cards, to keep our group sane.
    • A medkit, because that sounds smart.
    • A barrel, so I can scrape the bottom of it like I'm doing now.

3. Do you ever have SW related dreams or nightmares, and would you share one with us?
    In the 10th grade I had a dream that a republic transport woke me up in the middle of the night at my house, and Anakin Skywalker dropped a rope to me, beckoning me to join him on his mission. Obi-wan was on the ship but he was busy doing something. I told Anakin I had football practice the next day and then I woke up.

4. You're a new addition to the Crayon box, what color would you be and why?

Cardboard Brown, because I'm useful but not anything special to look at.

5. If you could explore any location on Earth, where would you go and why?
    Sorta gave it away with my first answer, but South Island of NZ for sure. The mountain peaks, the valleys, the rivers, the waterfalls, the everything.

17. SWpants

SWpants Force Ghost star 5

Oct 28, 2004
    I love that you explored Hobbiton

Dagobahsystem and The Vanguard like this.
  18. SpecForce Trooper

Jun 19, 2016
    1. Where did the name 'Vanguard' come from?
    2. Do you have a favorite Star Wars comic?
    3. Empire or Rebels? To what extent?
    4. If you could change any one event in SW history which would it be and why?

19. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    It was touristy but I still enjoyed it very much. SWpants

1. Where did the name 'Vanguard' come from?

The Vanguard was a playable class type on one of my favorite video games ever, Mass Effect. I can go into that but I'll keep the answer short and sweet. It was also my gamertag for a long time.

2. Do you have a favorite Star Wars comic?
    I'm currently going through Blood of the Empire, and I really like it!

3. Empire or Rebels? To what extent?
    Rebels.
    [​IMG]
    To the extent that I've put the Phoenix decals on my motorcycle helmet. :p

4. If you could change any one event in SW history which would it be and why?
    Padme's death, for sure. I really wish she could have been fleshed out as a character a lot more as an independent single mom for a little while. At least until Leia was 'old enough to remember her.'
    SpecForce Trooper

20. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    Very nice helmet!

6. Who is your hero?
    7. What makes you laugh the most?
    8. If you were a super-hero, what super powers would you have?
    9. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    10. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?

The Vanguard and Dagobahsystem like this.
  21. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    Thanks! :)

6. Who is your hero?
    [​IMG]
    This guy. Benny the Jet. I wanted to be him so bad when I was a kid.
    "Just stick your glove in the air, I'll take care of the rest."

7. What makes you laugh the most?

Really dumb memes.

8. If you were a super-hero, what super powers would you have?

My hands would turn into superheated conductors so I could heat up my food by just holding it. No more microwaves for these hot hands!

9. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?

MEXICAN.
    Burrito. Taco. Pozole. Albondigas. Tortas. Carne Asada. Chorizo. Any Mexican dish I could eat for the rest of my life for breakfast lunch and dinner.

10. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?

Temuera Morrison! Not only because he is The Jango Fett, but also because we're both Maori.

22. SpecForce Trooper

Jun 19, 2016
    [​IMG]

23. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
  24. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    Another one (watch the red-head to the left)

[​IMG]

25. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    The Vanguard

11. What's the funniest thing that's happened to you recently?
    12. You’ve been given an elephant. You can’t give it away or sell it. What would you do with the elephant?
    13. What would you sing at Karaoke night?
    14. If you had to describe yourself in five words, what would they be?
    15. If you had a warning label, what would yours say?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.