main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OOC The Gnoll's Tooth-OOC Thread for CotH

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Master Vo, Jul 9, 2017.

1. Master Vo

Master Vo Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2017
    Okay dokay! So I'm assuming you're targeting the leader of this riot, A.K.A the one who was yelling and started the stabbing, he'll make a save, with +0 modifier.
    So he fails and takes the damage, looking winded but suprisingly unscathed.
    galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 likes this.
  2. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
    OK, So it is now the Human attackers, there are six of them and three are occupied and Ne'Tar has heavily wounded one (they are very weak) also, there is one extra human and he is obviously more superior to the others, so currently we have 2 basics and one superior humans not engaged in combat, 2 will go for Ne'Tar, seeing as he is about to slay one of their own, and the superior is going to attempt to run from the situation via. the door, giving Lux and Dove an option for an attack of opportunity.
    The humans attacking Mitth_Fisto have plus 1 to their attacks, giving them a 14 and a 11 so one hits for a total of 4 damage to Ne'Tar
    s_heffley it's your turn

3. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    Master Vo'Un'Var Lux can't make an attack of opportunity, since he isn't holding his spear. Had to put it in his shield hand to cast Scared Flame. (Requires Somatic components, need a free hand to cast.)

Master Vo'Un'Var likes this.
  4. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
    understood, just letting ya know he is coming your way. :)

5. s_heffley

s_heffley Chosen One star 7

Jun 7, 2015
    Master Vo'Un'Var

Dove will definitely not be taking that opportunity strike. I don't think she really understands what's going on. She wants to say something telling people to stop fighting but she's afraid they either won't listen or just not hear her at all. She's gonna try and just hide under the table until the whole thing rolls over or someone finds her. I'm guessing that's a stealth roll?

6. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
    yep, go ahead and roll

7. s_heffley

s_heffley Chosen One star 7

Jun 7, 2015
  8. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    That is one sneaky fellow there :eek:

Master Vo'Un'Var and s_heffley like this.
  9. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
    O.K, The leader of the riot is still stabbing peeps, and three of his Dragonborn buddies are also stabbing people (one of them is stabbing the Zhentarim merchant helping Ne'Tar) and the last dragonborn is going to try and block the door.
    Mitth_Fisto
    I believe it's your turn now.

10. Master Vo

Mar 19, 2017
    OK, This game has been going Reeaal slow so I'm gonna post an update on the main thread and finish up this combat, hopefully the other combat encounters will not be as slow
    Mitth_Fisto galactic-vagabond422 s_heffley