main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **Knights of Darkness ** - Home of the Sith, Dark Side & Knights of Ren v4.0

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Lady_Belligerent , Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    Down the staircase, behind the tapestry chamber, beyond the interrogation cells. It's the third door on the left, can't miss it.
    *goes back to peeling potatoes*

2. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    There is an open task for "Recruitment" above in which you are to bring someone into the order. The person(s) that does so will be rewarded. The person has to stay and become a member though.

There actually many open tasks throughout the previous pages. You are more than welcome to go back and search. If you find on feel free to complete it and submit.

3. Adirondackjedi27

Adirondackjedi27 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2013
    Master Draconis, I am afraid I messed up Task 10. The only strength i can think of the Jedi have is their insane respect for all, they dont hurt others when they don't have to. They have plenty of weaknesses, they won't attack the elderly or weak people. they spread themselves too thin across the Galaxy, taking in infants is not a wise idea, even taking in young children can indoctrinate them. *Shrugs* I am willing to be failed on this task master, didn't understand Task 10.

4. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005
    Then redo it and PM it to me before you post it.

5. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Kaleesh-Cyborg Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 4, 2017
    Adirondackjedi27
    They do have strengths, otherwise they all would have been killed off by now. Throw Yoda under a microscope and disect his character. Not literally, of course (although that might be kinda fun). The dude has been around for centuries and survived tons of war and conflict, so he's gotta have a handful of strengths somewhere in his shrimpy green stature. ;)

6. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Not to mention, he's a Muppet! Jim Henson was from Silver Spring, MD so you might want to look into that angle for an Earth connection.

7. Adirondackjedi27

Jan 17, 2013
    Okay so Master Draconis asked me to redo it and I did. Not understanding it but I'm gonna post and be done with it.

10) Know thy enemy. Skilled combatants study many aspects, not limiting oneself to any one track or area of study. As such knowing one’s opponent. The Jedi out mortal enemies. Do they have something to teach us? Something we can e learn from them? Pick a Jedi to research and study. What are the strengths that they have which you can learn from and potential use, and how by studying them can you hone and perfect your craft? How does this help you in becoming a more effective hunter and fighter of Jedi?

The Jedi in which i have picked is the infamous Jedi Master Jocasta Nu. She has had a very amazing career as a Jedi and as an archivist. Jocasta Nu started out as a regular Padawan but i believe her love for information began then. As someone else who loves history and books I can relate to her.

She once sat on the Jedi High Council and had access to the Jedi Holocron vault. I admire her because she didn't stay as a traditional Jedi, she put her self in the Exploration Corps to get more information for the Jedi Archives. When it comes to aquiring data it takes paitence and she had plenty of that. She never gave up when others probably were telling her to be a regular jedi, take missions and go around the galaxy.

dragonsith13 and Kaleesh-Cyborg like this.
  8. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    ^ There we go!

9. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005
    Better apprentice.

+2 Prestige, you did not receive the full 3 points for obvious reasons, I hope this serves as a learning experience for future endeavors.

10. Adirondackjedi27

Jan 17, 2013
    dragonsith13 likes this.
  11. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005
    Attention Knights. Round 2 of the Tournament of Darkness is complete and we are set to move onto the third and final round.

Thank you to all of you whom have continued to participate. The results of round 2 will be forthcoming shortly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Adirondackjedi27

Jan 17, 2013
    dragonsith13 Master Draconis, I have finished Task 11. I thank you for the insight of where to go for my saber.

11) Build a lightsaber(s) or forge a blade(s) {sword}. Craft a lightsaber describe it and provide a visual reference for it. How did you personalize it? What is specific about it? The Sith and darksiders have always forged weapons by imbuing them with the darkside, with passions, emotions, feelings…. What of these did you put into your blade to make it a living extension of yourself?

Since I was a child I have thought the lightsabers of the Jedi were weak, bulky and did not do anything to tell others to back off. Oh yes their blades were interesting but not as flashy as one could be. Then i began to imagine what my lightsaber would look like. as the Corvus species is known for their talons, i envisoned my lightsaber to have talons as well.

Since many Jedi had been wiped out during the Purges that means I would have time to find a crystal, one that i could take and force to bend to my will. Blue or green would turn blood red after it submitted to my will. After that I would spend time gathering the various parts then assemble my weapon.

[​IMG]

Kaleesh-Cyborg likes this.
  13. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005
    Adirondackjedi27

The look of that saber is excellent, the open chamber of sorts allowing the crystals glow to escape.

I want you to expand on the creation of it... you mentioned "talons" where would they be positioned? Why did you choose the grip and emitter style? Are their any hidden features?

14. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    *eyes Corvus's lightsaber*

[​IMG]
    Apologies. I couldn't resist. [face_devil]

QueenSabe7 and dragonsith13 like this.
  15. Adirondackjedi27

Jan 17, 2013
    The grip was chosen in the particular style because of the grooves. A normal handle has no grip, a lightsaber can be lost in certain situations, i.e if the environment was warm the user palm could become sweaty and their grip on their saber could be loosened, a loose grip can cost you a fight. I chose that style because if my palms get sweaty the sweat could seep into the grooves and away from the palm. The talons i spoke of at at the top where the emitter is. I was originally going to go with a saber staff style like that of the infamous Darth Maul but after reading various texts while the saber staff can be effective it loses a lot in combat.

Don't even think about it Kaleesh! Only way you are touching that saber is if it's used to slice some parts off you.

16. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
  17. Adirondackjedi27

Jan 17, 2013
    *Relaxes as he looks around* So i hope everyone had a good day

dragonsith13 likes this.
  18. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    Very well. I have my eyes on a bigger prize anyway. The coveted medieval lightsaber of one Sarge ...

Adirondackjedi27 likes this.
  19. E. L.Knight

E. L.Knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2012
    PCCViking and Kaleesh-Cyborg like this.
  20. Adirondackjedi27

Jan 17, 2013
    Oh no! Is Kaleesh in trouble? *snickers as he swings in his hammock that was strung up between two posts UNDER the rafters* Master E. L.Knight throw the book at the cyborg! *roars with laughter*

21. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    E. L.Knight
    Still conducting research to properly execute the task, Master. *bows respectfully* Apologies for the delay. This is quite a tricky one you have pulled out of your hat.

E. L.Knight likes this.
  22. PCCViking

PCCViking Chosen One star 10

Jun 12, 2014
    As Kaleesh-Cyborg said, we are working on this. *bows*

E. L.Knight and Kaleesh-Cyborg like this.
  23. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998

Molon labe.

[​IMG]

DarthIshyZ and Kaleesh-Cyborg like this.
  24. Adirondackjedi27

Jan 17, 2013
    Oh come on! That is a awesome lightsaber

dragonsith13 likes this.
  25. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    Isn't it though? And it shall be mine one of these days if I can ever persuade said Jedi to engage in a duel with me. ;)

DarthIshyZ and dragonsith13 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.