main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Reference The Conspiracy Club (The Crossing OOC)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by LordTroepfchen, Apr 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Heh...I guess I better get moving! :p

I have my post started, and I should have it up by this evening.

2. DarkLordoftheFins

DarkLordoftheFins Jedi Grand Master star 5

Apr 2, 2007
    Oh the President is trying to return to the light side I left an impression obviously.

And I am on a crashing plane? See what you did there, LordT. A very nice homage to a certain game we played?

3. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Yup, you definitely made an impression...we'll see if it lasts. Things can still get messy. ;)

Heh...I didn't see that coming with the plane. The strange dream and the empty cabin (aside from LEGO and the stewardess) makes it even more intriguing. Did he initiate something with his powers? I'm totally spitballing here, but is he experiencing some other reflection of time? [face_thinking]

Or, I guess it could be simple and he just got on board a doomed aircraft! :p

4. LordTroepfchen

LordTroepfchen Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 9, 2007
    I love how totally non-street Level White House always is ...

And good you catched it. Since you had me on a crashing plane in Sins of the Son I wanted to get back at you, Fin. So how does it feel?

Everyone on holidays which makes it necessary to slow down things a bit. But I try not to make things boring.Promised.

5. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Wirkung on a huge combined with LordT, just because it is so much fun to write dialogue like this.

So we know why nobody can kill Kawin now. When he dies he goes into a loop. Wonder what happens, if he can't escape death. Will the world loop forever?

6. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Perhaps that is the true disaster. . .although is the loop local? And if it doesn't affect others with powers could it be the source of your plane situation? A tear in time as you continue on dragging on a version of the plane and a couple people through to the advancing timeline?

7. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002

Hmmm... Cant kill him...

But maybe remove him from time??

Hmmmm.... [face_thinking]

All this timey. wimey stuff!!! :p

8. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    What do you think why they all wanna talk to you? Guess you are the ultimate weapon against all of us! Taken out of time makes the power to manipulate time pretty much ... useless ...

9. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    PS Kyle is NOT a girl!! lol :D

----

So far only one person talking to him. Everyone else has been trying to kill him!!!

And....wow. Thats a heavy thing to lay on a kid. But not like he really too sure about the guy. What if he is wrong? Ohh, so much angst!!!!
    [face_hypnotized]

10. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Creepy Guy contacted you and now Lambs. Looks as if the two are pretty antagonistic to each other. And to me by proxy. The again why should he lie?

My combined with LordT is finally out there. Massive reveal at the end. Now we know who did this to us, also no idea how or why. Mansfield Instutute is a major player indeed. We guessed that one right.

Oh I am away for a few days. Can't wait to see where I end up now. Hope not too far from NY, don't wanna miss the meeting. Great Expectations!

11. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    Oh way did LordT pull you out just when he started to talk!!! So cruel. Amazing scene. I could see the film running in front of my eyes.

12. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Oh man...very nice!

So, things get more and more dangerous with that little reveal. It actually makes me nervous where LEGO will end up next! :p

13. TheSithGirly

TheSithGirly Jedi Master star 4

Apr 26, 2007
    Just read the posts I missed. Oh wow, White House rocked. Love the atmosphere of this Situation Room. And the thoughts implanted there. I wonder if the final conflict between the Presidents and LEGO can be avoided at all. Can the President of the United States accept a single person to be more powerful than him? Permanently?

This aspect of the game is something that I love. How do we deal with people who can do this things? How far are they willing to go? I mean Lambs is right ... LEGO will cause all this one day. Kill him now Ktala and all is good. Nobody will ever try to kill you.

Also I got a LEGO theory. He absorbs powers of others, but can use them without their limitations. Take things out of the flow of time he got from Kyle, only he can also take himself out without freezing. Why can he not travel through time? Because he hasn't met Kawin! He travel through time every time he dies. LEGO will pick it up from him. And do it without dying.

Oh and despite the whole unholy science triangle of dead Prof. Jared - Cale - Mansfield Institute ... what is Falludscha about? Simmons mentioned it to Meyers and now it appears again. Did this happen before? And the time manipulators appeared in Iraq? Of all places Iraq? I sense a prequel here.

And galactic-vagabond422, stay with me! We cannot trust Simmons!!!

14. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Hm, I kinda respect the man, but I see your point. Also interesting theory regarding Legos powers. A shame I will never meet Elena. That one would have been damned useful.

Falludscha, what I understood from the Simmons/Meyers exchange that was a very comparable situation in Iraq. Considering the US suffered a crushing defeat in their first attempt to conquer the city ... so Simmons knows how to kill us. He did this before.

15. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I will say that learning of the time traveler's identity will certainly shift the dynamic a bit. The president does not have a high opinion of LEGO and his work/message (for obvious reasons), so discovering that he is responsible for what happened will have an impact. But will it be enough to rescind his order to keep them alive? It seems like the only one who could really prevent the impending conflict (and all-out war) is Kyle, but given the relationship he developed with Sebastian so far, I'm not sure how willing he'll be to 'kill' his friend. It sounds like a really hard sell at the moment...but I could be wrong. I'm curious to see where Ktala takes that. There's a lot of pressure hanging over poor Kyle's head! :p

Also, the last update mentioned that LEGO disliked the president for a long time. Considering that he has only been in office for a few months, is it possible that they have more of a history than we realize? Did he do something in the past that set LEGO off? Or is it only a difference in their beliefs?

And I have to say, interesting theory on the nature of LEGO’s powers. If that’s the case, that’s a very scary thing to think about. Seriously.

Falludscha definitely seems to be the big mystery at this point. I’m curious to see how that comes into play with everything else. Although, things seem to be falling into place to repeat the failure of that mission all over again…not good at all.

16. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
  17. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    24 hours update warning.

18. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Wow...so much going on right now! [face_hypnotized]

Maria seems to be getting closer to solving the Falludscha mystery, Kawin is stuck in his endless loop (although, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before he gets the killer), LEGO finally meets his alter ego from the future (I'm biting my nails over that meeting!), Jane is closing in on another mysterious character, and that leaves the two impossible decisions for Kyle and the President to make. Although, I suppose in a way, it's the same decision – to kill LEGO, or not to kill LEGO! It's not going to be easy! :p

Anyway, I'm loving it! :D

19. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Oh God, finally! Finally I will meet him. But I believe that galactic-vagabond422 is not approaching a mystery figure. I believe he is in the same building with LEGO and FLEGO (brilliant name TSG came up with). Simmons tries to kill the Source. As he mentioned a few weeks ago.

Kyle and Kurt are advised to kill me ... and we are not alone. Falludscha? Three prisoners? What did Simmons say to meyers? "The same as Falludscha, but on American ground." So there are three more of us? Or there has been? Did the US execute our predecessors? Are we the result of an experiment based on them? Maybe they were send to the Mansfield Institute?

And Kawin really has one painful power.

And everybody wants me dead. Guys, why don't you hunt someone else ?!? I am planning to write a sequel as fanfic called: The Loneliness of the potential time traveller.

Anyway, I see that the US Government can do this with a good plan, or Kyle. Because he has the power and I do trust Kyle.

Why do I not see a happy ending?

Ktala and HanSolo29 like this.
  20. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    Haha, funny you should mention that. I had the same suspicion, especially with the graffiti art and the rasping voice, but I purposely remained vague because I wasn't entirely sure. I'm glad to see we're thinking along the same lines with that! ;)

Also, The Loneliness of the Potential Time Traveler? [face_laugh] That's great! Poor LEGO...

21. LordTroepfchen

Apr 9, 2007
    Oh, I want to read that one

Working on two combined ones, seems that is a very suitable format for this game. But I love how things are coming together!

22. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Finishing the combined and posting tonight, T.

Oh Kawin escaped. And the President is going down THAT road. Interesting. I do not see us becoming friends, really.

After talking to Arthur I wonder what really brings about this apocalypse everyone fears. Parallel timelines pretty much destroyed Cale's theory, did it? And ... as much as I hate it ... Lambs is very right or very wrong. You will see when I post tonight.

23. HanSolo29

Apr 13, 2001
    I have to say, I'm looking forward to that combo! I've been waiting for this encounter for a while, and I'm sure there's so much we can learn from the Source. Although, I have a feeling I'm not going to like what he has to say! [face_worried] :p

As for LEGO and the President...yeah. Unfortunately, I only see things continuing to escalate between them. I think that showdown is inevitable at this point...unless something drastically changes.

24. DarkLordoftheFins

Apr 2, 2007
    Like ... Jane killing me?

I will hurry to finish it tonight and conclude my trilogy of combined posts. No more, I admit to having overused them. But I did them with LordT at Starbucks and it was just good to see him again. Did not do this enough. Just to let people understand my obsession with combined posts And no, he does not give ANY spoilers in real life. Total Pokerface. (Except mocking me. "Okay, Fin I tell you. You are the split personality of the President, moonlighting as an Grafitti artist criticizing himself to deal with his bad conscience." "Really?!?" "No.")

25. galactic-vagabond422

galactic-vagabond422 Force Ghost star 4

Jul 11, 2009
    DarkLordoftheFins You're worried about Jane killing you? You're the one with all the power, literally.

HanSolo29 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.