main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub **Knights of Darkness ** - Home of the Sith, Dark Side & Knights of Ren v4.0

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Lady_Belligerent , Feb 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nehru_Amidala

Nehru_Amidala Force Ghost star 7

Oct 3, 2016
    That's a good question. Whatever it was, it left a mess. *Begins vaccuuming the carpets*

2. Adirondackjedi27

Adirondackjedi27 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2013
    Hekate you don't have to vacuum, we have Peons to do that for us, we just work on the tasks our master gives us.In fact...

dragonsith13 Sir i humbly request you give Hekate 5...no! 10! Yes give her 10 tasks! She will have tasks coming out of her ears! *Goes into a fit of insanity while his homical tauntaun plans to rule Korriban with tauntauns*

dragonsith13 and Nehru_Amidala like this.
  3. dragonsith13

dragonsith13 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 3, 2005
    Certainly!!!!! This is the best idea I have heard in days, a great recommendation!!!!

Corvus I take 5 points from your prestige and give it to Hekate!!!!

Great idea or should we do 10? I can't decide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Kaleesh-Cyborg Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 4, 2017
    That's funny. I'm vacuuming the sithly carpet in the other sithly thread. Clean it like you stole it, Hekate!

[​IMG]

5. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016

Should I go ahead and update my signature then?

6. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    Be careful. Last time I questioned if the Headmster was serious about a prestige offer, I got slapped and then asked if that was a serious slap. [face_laugh]

QueenSabe7 and Nehru_Amidala like this.
  7. DarthIshyZ

DarthIshyZ Chosen One star 8

Jan 8, 2005
  8. Adirondackjedi27

Adirondackjedi27 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 17, 2013
    Okay note for the future: Keep mouth firmly shut Oh and now I gotta go deal with my homicidal tauntaun.

Kaleesh-Cyborg likes this.
  9. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Beats getting whacked with @Mikaboshi's cod.

Kaleesh-Cyborg likes this.
  10. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005
    Everyone can keep their prestige where it was.

11. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Understood loud and clear, Master.

12. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    This reminds me of the zombie tauntauns form the Deathtroopers arc.

That was ruddy terrifying to read.

PCCViking and Kaleesh-Cyborg like this.
  13. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    @dragonsith13,

My tasks are at hand:

Explain their origin, tenants and ideals. Timeline and existence. Who were their leaders and most prominent and powerful members? What was their pinnacle? Was there a relationship or connection to the Sith in some way? Are they still around?
    For this particular task, I settled on the Jensaarai from the Legends variation of the Star Wars universe because I thought they sounded a lot more interesting than the Sorcerers of Rhand. They have an interesting history that links both Sith and Jedi ideology into one religious order.
    According to my research, the existed from well before the Clone Wars and took their name from the Sith word meaning “followers of the hidden truth”. They were formed by the fallen Jedi, Nikkos Tyris who found an ancient Sith manuscript that accused the Jedi of cultural misappropriation- namely that the Jedi stole everything in their order from the Sith. From there, they imparted the wisdom of the ‘true Jedi’ which turned out to be Sith teachings instead. At this time in galactic history, Darth Bane’s Rule of Two held sway, so the Jensaarai set up a secret base on Suvesfi.
    During the Clone Wars, the reemergence of Count Dooku as a Sith not only worried the Jedi Council, but the idea of a Sith cult was worrying so they dispatched Nejaa Halcyon and two others to investigate. The Jensaarai had been under the sway of the Dark Side of the Force for so long and had been preaching it as the “True Jedi way”, it was decided that they were a threat to the Galactic Republic (never mind the fact the Clone Wars and the Jedi were being manipulated by a Sith Lord already) so they had to be wiped out. Despite the Jedi’s cleansing, two Jensaarai escaped and managed to keep the cult going. During the reign of Emperor Palpatine, the Jensaarai saw a rebirth and were hopeful that they would be free to practice their views once again, but they were hunted down and those who were left fled and went back into the shadows. They survived well into the years following the Yuuzhan Vong invasion, and eventually made peace with the New Jedi Order, led by Darth Vader’s son, Luke Skywalker.
    From a religious standpoint, they had the trappings of the Jedi Order but relied on Sith teachings that were beyond most of the followers. To truly gain understanding from the texts (they were written by Great Sith War survivor Lorad Noon), the Jensarrai needed to turn to the Dark Side to glean a deeper understanding of the Force. They were a hybrid religion, using Jedi and Sith philosophy to create a unique vision of the Force.

Because the Legends-verse is no longer considered canon, the Jensaarai no longer exist in the GFFA.

Ancient literatures, texts, scrolls, and books. Your love for literature and learning will help you greatly in your journey here. Research some ancient darkside texts, or any of the above within the SW universe. Tell us about them. Who wrote them and when? What was their purpose? What happened to them if it is known. How can these items aid you in your quest for power and knowledge?
    As a Sith who is drawn to the knowledge, history and mythology of our order that has been passed down from generation to generation, I decided to focus my research on some of the older works that are frequently quoted and written down, as they have been lost to the ages as well some helpful guides on running a well maintained Sith Empire.
    I found Broodica’s Grimoire to be essential because how are we to know ourselves in the present if we do not learn of our past. I do not mean the Anicent Sith in their glory, but also in their mistakes, their legends and the nitty-gritty of their everyday lives, as the Grimoire collects both ancient Sith legends and myths. By studying these, I can apply critical thinking skills and deduce how something could go more in our favor, should a similar situation arise. By studying the past and applying the lessons we learn from it, I can avoid making costly mistakes and help strengthen our Sith Order by recounting the brave and glorious misdeeds by our heroic ancestors. To forget the past is to fail in the future by repeating the same mistakes.

As a growing religious order, it is my hope that one day we reclaim rule of the larger galaxy and when that happens, we will need to rely on non-Force sensitives to worry about the day to day duties of running the galaxy. This is why I found the text entitled The Useful Bureaucrat such an insightful read. Not only does it give a step by step guide into manipulating events in your favor, it is also a nice essay about how one can play the fears of politicians against each other in order to further one’s own goals. I can use this when I go out for research purposes and manipulate universities into letting me “borrow” ancient Sith artifacts.

14. A scary bedspread

A scary bedspread Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 12, 2017
    ~I seek the power of the dark side~

15. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    *sing-song voice* I spy a peeeeeeoooon... *hangs upside down from the rafters and gets in your face* And what brings you to this dark corner of the Sith order, young one?

DarthIshyZ and Nehru_Amidala like this.
  16. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    Kaleesh-Cyborg I recruited him. :)

Sinrebirth and Kaleesh-Cyborg like this.
  17. A scary bedspread

Sep 12, 2017
    I-I... *trips on jedi robe* I'm just a dark jedi looking for a purpose!

DarthIshyZ likes this.
  18. QueenSabe7

QueenSabe7 Chosen One star 6

Mar 23, 2001

[​IMG]

19. Nehru_Amidala

Oct 3, 2016
    dragonsith13 likes this.
  20. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    *glances at QueenSabe7 * Fire. Hmm, no doubt who's your master around here now.
    A scary bedspread , I really hope that was the robe of a dead Jedi you tripped on. For your sake.

dragonsith13 and QueenSabe7 like this.
  21. A scary bedspread

Sep 12, 2017
    Yes, yes my lord, it is! I stole it from some knight of little importance; I-I just used it to get through Republic space without a kriffing idiot who wants to play hero, stopping me every couple planets!

22. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    Ah, very good. You may have spared yourself an inferno there, but I must correct you on one thing. I am not yet a lord. I am still working to earn that title just as you must work to earn the guidance of a master. *hands you a mop and a bucket* Nehru_Amidala already vacuumed through. You can start with the vestibule.

dragonsith13 and PCCViking like this.
  23. A scary bedspread

Sep 12, 2017
    Thank you... comrade? sir?
    *Takes mop and bucket, bows slightly*

I was formally a jedi consular, just so you are aware. I burned my robe but later had to take one from that said knight, the order did not like me leaving.

Kaleesh-Cyborg and DarthIshyZ like this.
  24. dragonsith13

Apr 3, 2005
    Incoming priority holo-message:

[​IMG]
    Seeking adventure? Are you tired of JUST going to the Tosche Station for Power Converters and not having a ship to actually fly? Want to see it all? Then join the Empire! A guaranteed stipend, free healthcare, and recreational activities. Visit strange and exciting new worlds!
    See your local Recruitment Officer QueenSabe7 or dragonsith13, and the link below!

25. Kaleesh-Cyborg

Jan 4, 2017
    A scary bedspread
    Comrade. I can live with that. Don't forget to scrub the baseboards. No one remembers to scrub the baseboards...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.