main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ST Daisy Ridley (Rey) in the ST

Discussion in 'Sequel Trilogy' started by Darth_Voider, Dec 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 11-4D

11-4D Force Ghost star 5

Apr 6, 2015
    Yeah, the battle on Crait definitely later in the movie. The early battle is the evacuation from D'Qar.

2. Dark Horse

Dark Horse Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2016

Yeah, I know in in hindstight after my meltdown over Rian was a tad on the annoying side but JJ is back am much more relaxed in the knowledge that JJ is coming back but what I really wanted to say, if you a Rey fan keep away from The Cantina SWNN. That is place for bullies run by bullies. There really are some horrific posters over there, the place is disgusting. As for the other place crappit that place is for the arrogant & scum of the earth.

Yeah its been known for a while that she's on Crait, although how she gets there, what she's doing ect.. We know very little.

3. CrazyOldJedi

CrazyOldJedi Chosen One star 6

Oct 29, 2000

She gets there in the Falcon, [​IMG]which probably means that she is on the Raddus before it gets attacked (and they flee to Crait).

Chained Prometheus and mlsw like this.
  4. Eugene3

Eugene3 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2017
    the BTS video shows Chewie on the Raddus, so certain probably Rey goes to the Raddus before arriving at Crait which makes me wonder if Rey arrives as a reinforcement, Crait is attacked (Finn, Poe, Leia and Rose are there) and they ask for help to Admiral Ackbar and Rey arrives at Crait(with others). I think Rey arrives while the attack occurs why she's not on a ski speeder like Poe and Finn (and probably Rose), maybe the image of the falcon chase is when she arrives?

[​IMG]

MrDarth0 and Chained Prometheus like this.
  5. CrazyOldJedi

CrazyOldJedi Chosen One star 6

Oct 29, 2000
    By using all the available official info the run down is probably;

Evacuation of D'Qar.
    Holdo and the Raddus to the rescue.
    Finn wakes and goes to Canto Bight with Rose (and then onto the FO SD)
    Rey and Chewie return to the Raddus.
    The Raddus is attacked.
    The Resistance flees to Crait.
    Finn and Rose get to Crait.
    The F.O. attack Crait.

mlsw likes this.
  6. Eugene3

Mar 20, 2017
    and then they all go to the Supremacy? that would happen in the third act: attack to the Raddus, Battle of Crait and they(or Rey alone, or with Luke) going to the Supremacy? since the arrival of Kylo in Achh-To probably is in the second act, there are too many things that have to happen in the third act ....this movie seems so packed with so much plot points and characters.I guess Holdo and DJ are only plot devices.

7. mlsw

mlsw Jedi Knight star 3

May 30, 2017

It could be, but it's not wise in terms of plot. What could be the purpose of a few scenes of Rey and Chewie on the Raddus
    if all the main (resistance) characters are not there?
    I believe it's more likely that she arrives there soon before or after Rose and Finn are sent to the SD
    and then the Raddus gets ambushed.
    Some of the characters will escape with the Falcon while other (C3PO, Connix) will use the vehicles we've seen in some other bts pics.

CrazyOldJedi and Eugene3 like this.
  8. mlsw

mlsw Jedi Knight star 3

May 30, 2017

Or there's not any actual arrival of Kylo on Ahch to.
    The more I think about it, the less makes sense to me.
    We know Adam went to Ireland.
    But maybe he shot only a *visions* scene, and I'm starting to think that perhaps they've filmed or pretented to film
    some other fake scenes to misdirect people, knowing that it would had been too hard to protect the set from drones etc....

9. Jazz9276

Jazz9276 Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 19, 2016
    Dark Horse and Eugene3 like this.
  10. Eugene3

Mar 20, 2017
  11. ThreeDeathstickProblem

ThreeDeathstickProblem Force Ghost star 5

Sep 25, 2014
    Crait looks to be a rough time for Rey. There's that BTS shot of "Jedi training" Rey on the Falcon and she looks completely fine and unharmed. So her various bruises and cuts likely happen once she joins the battle.

And once again my hope for a Rey vs Gorilla Walkers fight is rekindled.

12. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013

Looks like Crait will be a rough time for everyone; we've got that one clip of Poe apparently sliding, and images of a battered Finn on Crait, too.

13. ThreeDeathstickProblem

ThreeDeathstickProblem Force Ghost star 5

Sep 25, 2014
    The First Order really looks to have the Crait Resistance over a barrel.

I'm not sorry.

14. Dark Horse

May 15, 2016

Coupon? What on earth? Is that a title like 'Red Cup' 'Space Bear' or is it actually 'Coupon'? That's a really weird title [face_dunno]

15. minie

minie Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 7, 2017
    Dark Horse, Jazz9276 and Eugene3 like this.
  16. Eugene3

Mar 20, 2017
    For a moment I thought she had dyed her hair, it is probably because of the light, it looks darker. I'm still waiting for Elle's interview, probably will come out on October...

Dark Horse likes this.
  17. Jazz9276

Jazz9276 Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 19, 2016
    We're getting closer. Finally.

Eugene3 I thought she dyed her hair too. It's really dark. Cute look all around though.

Dark Horse likes this.
  18. Dark Horse

May 15, 2016
  19. Adept

Adept Force Ghost star 4

Mar 4, 2006
    So, apparently, some folks take their action figures....seriously:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

20. Eugene3

Mar 20, 2017
    looks so cool,I have seen those montages in instagram and some are really impressive.

21. General_Leia_Organa

General_Leia_Organa Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 23, 2016

I feel like if she has the November or December cover it would probably already have been shot? There's probably going to be lots of opportunities for new Daisy pics.

ETA: She also could have the January Cover for another mag so this would definitely work.

22. minie

minie Jedi Padawan star 1

Mar 7, 2017
    new photos from d23... I miss her so much. Hopefully, she has time to do some press for murder on the orient express. I want to see her with the cast and them having fun.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

cr: http://daisyridleyupdated.tumblr.com/

11-4D, Jazz9276, Dark Horse and 2 others like this.
  23. Thrawn082

Thrawn082 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 11, 2014
    WOW, just wow!! She's gorgeous, and she has one of the cutest smiles that I've seen in awhile.

Jazz9276 and Dark Horse like this.
  24. Darth_Voider

Darth_Voider Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2015
    This is seriously the right thing to do with action figures. Many collectors are so afraid of unpackaging their figures that they will never experience the joy of actually playing with them.

Gesendet von meinem SM-J510FN mit Tapatalk

Jacques who and Jazz9276 like this.
  25. Dark Horse

May 15, 2016
    She is so stunning [face_love]@};- Its such a shame she goes and hides these days. I know its the fame thing so she keeps as lower profile as possible but she is such a beautiful young woman.

Jazz9276 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.