main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Official Info The Last Jedi - The First Trailer [be warned - video, pictures, and discussion within]

Discussion in 'Star Wars: New Films - No Spoilers Allowed' started by TCF-1138 , Apr 14, 2017.

1. Lulu Mars

Lulu Mars Chosen One star 5

Mar 10, 2005
    Just you wait. Episode IX will come with the tagline "Every saga comes to an end".

Martoto77 likes this.
  2. B99

B99 Force Ghost star 6

Nov 10, 2014
    Not ready for that yet...

Dak Oolron likes this.
  3. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    I wouldn't mind that at all.

Though I still want the Skywalker/Jedi names to live on beyond the Saga.

DARTH_BELO and Lulu Mars like this.
  4. Lulu Mars

Lulu Mars Chosen One star 5

Mar 10, 2005
    It just occurred to me that Rey might end up wielding a purple lightsaber, to symbolize balance (red + blue, dark + light)...

...or maybe they'll surprise us by placing Finn in the middle of the conflict, brandishing the long lost weapon of his great-grandfather Mace...

[face_batting]

5. TrandoJedi

TrandoJedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 4, 2011
    I'm late saying this (I actually didn't start regularly visiting this forum again until a few weeks ago and hadn't been around since before TFA was even released) but I thought the teaser trailer and poster was wonderful! More Luke Skywalker is something I have been most excited for.

6. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    I've been to the cinema several times this year, but it wasn't until I went to see the new Blade Runner yesterday that I finally got to see the TLJ teaser on the big screen. Damn, it looked gorgeous.
    Youtube really screws up the colour of videos these days so the colours looked a lot better.

TheYodaPagoda likes this.
  7. TheYodaPagoda

TheYodaPagoda Force Ghost star 4

Apr 23, 2002
    Wasn't that teaser released in April? I'm genuinely surprised that this trailer is still shown in theatres...I know if there's a full trailer released, I can't possibly resist watching it. If there isn't one, I won't want what I can't have.

8. Ghost_Jedi

Ghost_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 27, 2003
    Who else saw tonight"s trailer?
    Anyone else think that Kylo Ren will blow up Leia's ship?

9. DARTH_BELO

DARTH_BELO Force Ghost star 5

Nov 25, 2003
    TCF-1138, I actually quite like the idea of the Skywalker story ending. Whether in the family name dying out or the characters moving on in peace. If they eventually make any other series, it could be seen simply as a specific story for that specific family line.