main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

A/V The Old Republic MMO: The New Official Thread

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Havac , Oct 7, 2012.

1. RafSwi7

RafSwi7 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 3, 2011
    There will be new patch today. I wonder if there will be anything juicy there.

Upcoming CM armors:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Kyle K

Kyle K Jedi Knight star 1

Mar 5, 2017
    I think Raina Temple will say to the Jedi Knight "It is an honor to finally meet you Master Jedi" "I sense Theron Shan hidden somewhere in Copero".

She is forcesensitive and she might be with the Jedi and of course the Sith.

I think she will be available for everyone.

AusStig and Sinrebirth like this.
  3. Kyle K

Mar 5, 2017
    Exar Kun on swtor twitter.
    It may be about Yavin 4 and the warzone.

From the info on wookipedia about Exar Kun that he trained his Jedi teachings on Dantooine before he fell to the dark side.
    I believe Charles mentioned about Dantooine and Kashyyk from the Clone Wars.
    That these planets were mentioned as option in the future.

I think we will go to Dantooine and it is the 2nd time to return there.

RafSwi7 likes this.
  4. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Exar Kun!?!

[​IMG]

We have needed this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. comradepitrovsky

comradepitrovsky Jedi Master star 4

Jan 5, 2017
    Oh. Thank. God.

Seriously, Waru, I don't know what I did right, or who did the sacrifices to you, but thank you.

6. RafSwi7

Oct 3, 2011
    This is old concept art from the timelines videos. Still, it seems that they have changed his lightsaber colour for some unknown reason.

Like Kyle K, I suspect that at best it might be related to the upcoming warzone .

7. Ulicus

Ulicus Lapsed Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 24, 2005
    I hope everyone continues to refer to him exclusively by his full name, or else it just won't feel right.

8. comradepitrovsky

comradepitrovsky Jedi Master star 4

Jan 5, 2017
    I refer to him solely as 'Exxie.'

RafSwi7 likes this.
  9. Ulicus

Ulicus Lapsed Moderator star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 24, 2005
    BRB adding you to my ignore list. :p

10. AusStig

AusStig Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2010

Real question is;

Can we get he as a companion?

11. RafSwi7

Oct 3, 2011
    You mean Exxie Exar Kun? Too important (and he is dead) to be a simple companion.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  12. Endor_boy

Endor_boy Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 24, 2013
    What’s going on with LGBT content in the game?
    I know they added a couple of same sex companion romances at higher levels (which is a little frustrating for a gay guy who’d be starting at the beginning. Were more added after that and/or added in the earlier levels?
    Thanks for any help!

13. AusStig

Feb 3, 2010

Yeah but it would be great to have his ghost pal around with you (I think the smuggler would call him Exie)

14. Rebecca_Daniels

Rebecca_Daniels Force Ghost star 5

Sep 3, 2006
    Short answer, nothing's changed. Long answer... nothing's changed. But you can PM me if you want to talk details.

RafSwi7 and Endor_boy like this.
  15. RafSwi7

Oct 3, 2011
    SPOILERS

Dialogue from Risha and Corso mission:
    Corso Riggs - Hey there, Captain.
    Risha - Told you she'd fall for it. You owe me 20 credits.
    Risha - Told you he'd fall for it. You owe me 20 credits.

Option - Risha! Corso!Player - You have no idea how happy I am to see you idiots.
    Corso Riggs - The feeling's mutual. Boy, do we have a lot to talk about.

Option - You didn't fool me.Player - Hey, I knew it was a joke. That message had Risha written all over it.
    Corso Riggs - Then why'd you walk in with your blaster drawn?

Option - Someone better explain. Fast.Player - Somebody want to tell me what in the blazes is going on here?
    Corso Riggs - You should get comfortable. It's kind of a long story.
    Risha - Although I loved the look on your face, the fake name wasn't just for our own amusement.
    Player - This should be good.
    Corso Riggs - We searched high and low for you. Spent every credit we had, and some we didn't. Even used Count Rineld's contacts.
    Risha - Then Rineld was murdered during peace talks on Dubrillion. The king wanted his enemies dead--and it was clear I was next.
    Corso Riggs - So she went into hiding, and I went with her. We thought we were belly up, till Risha thought of using Skavak's name to earn a few credits on the sly.
    Risha - It's not like he was still using it.
    Option - Nicely done, Risha.Player - So Skavak was good for something after all. Nice going.
    Risha - Even then, it wasn't what you'd call an easy life. Until recently, at least.

Option - Why not contact me?Player - If you were in trouble, you should've come to me for help.
    Risha - We didn't know if you were really alive, or if it was a ploy to lure us out of hiding. Besides, the problem resolved itself.

Option - So you gave up.Player - When things got rough, you abandoned me and hid. Typical.
    Corso Riggs - Do you know how difficult it was to stop searching for you? We didn't even hear you were alive till recently.
    Risha - Our luck changed when Vaylin's fleet sacked Dubrillion. After that, there... wasn't much left to be king of anymore. He fled, along with his nobles.
    Risha - Dubrillion's gone, and my reign as queen ended before it began. Believe me, I've had enough planetary politics to last a lifetime.
    Corso Riggs - Guess we need to find a new crew to join. Get a fresh start.
    Option - Just join me, you idiots.Player - Don't give me that nonsense. The only crew you're joining is mine.
    Risha - Well, we can't argue with a request like that.

Corso Riggs - Feels like I've waited a lifetime to return to you, Captain.
    Risha - That's my cue...

Risha - Speaking of which... Corso, give us some air, would you?
    Corso Riggs - You got it.

Corso Riggs - I don't think I've felt this happy in years.
    Player - We have a lot of lost credits to make up for. Better get started.
    Risha - Here's to our future adventures. It's good to be back, Captain.

Option - Hey, I need one of you.Player - Don't go running off just yet. I need one of you on my team.
    Risha - Just one? Leave it to you to complicate things.
    Option - Corso, come back.Player - The Alliance could use a hard worker, Corso. Think you could stick around for me?
    Risha - I'm not one for attachments, but I won't pretend that doesn't sting.
    Player - I'm sorry, Risha. No hard feelings?
    Risha - No feelings at all.
    Corso Riggs - She'll be okay. Tough as a frigate, that one.

Risha - I'm better off working solo anyway. You kids have fun.
    Corso Riggs - I spent years thinking about what I'd say when I finally saw your beautiful face again.
    Player - What'd you come up with?
    Corso Riggs - I'm too happy to remember a word of it. I guess I'll just settle for, I love you.
    Corso Riggs - I know we have a lot of lost time to make up for. And you've probably met a hundred charming, handsome men since I lost you.
    Corso Riggs - But I'll do whatever it takes to win your heart again. Just let me come back to you.
    Option - I love you, too.Player - You don't have to win my heart, Corso. You've always had it.
    Corso Riggs - Do you know how long I've waited to hear that again?
    Corso Riggs - Whatever comes, I'll be by your side. I'm your man, Captain.
    Corso Riggs - Now, let's get off this rock.

Option - Player - I never wanted to hurt you, Corso. But we can't go back to how things were.
    Corso Riggs - I guess... I always knew I couldn't tie you down forever. Doesn't make it hurt any less.
    Corso Riggs - It's good to be back, though. Really. Now, let's get off this rock.

Corso Riggs - Don't know what you see in me, Captain, but I'm happy to be back. You can count on me.
    Corso Riggs - Now, let's get off this rock.

Player - We always did make a good team, Risha. You feel like coming back?
    Corso Riggs - That might be the worst way I've ever been dumped.
    Player - Don't take it like that, Corso. We had a good run, right?
    Corso Riggs - We did. That's what makes it so hard.
    Risha - I give it a week before he's following some other girl like a lost puppy. He'll be fine.

Corso Riggs - Hey, I get it. I guess I'll... see you around, Captain.
    Risha - So, Commander of the Alliance. You've come a long way from the spacer I met on Coruscant. I'm sure the pay is better.
    Player - Is that all you want to say to me?
    Risha - Of course not. What I really want is to give you a good slug to the face, for leaving me wondering all those years.
    Risha - After all our talk about the future, you left me pining away like some pathetic war widow.
    Risha - Do you know how embarrassing that was? I should just drop you and save myself the trouble.
    Option - I love you, too.Player - Just say it, Risha. You love me, and you missed me.
    Risha - I... Fine. I love you, and I missed you. And if you ever do that to me again, I'm putting a bounty on your head.
    Player - I love you, too. Was that so hard?
    Risha - Shut up and kiss me, before you ruin the moment.
    Risha - Now, let's get out of this dump. We have things to steal.

Option - You're right. Let's end it.Player - We had a good run, but it's time to cut each other loose.
    Risha - Yes... exactly. I'm glad you understand.

Risha - Looks like I have my work cut out for me. I can only imagine the mess you've made on Odessen.

Option - Good luck out there.Player - Just don't let me catch you stealing any of my goods. Got it?
    Risha - Don't worry. You won't catch us.
    Corso Riggs - You stay safe, Captain. And take care of Flashy for me.
    Risha - We'll see you around.
    About Izax:
    It seems that Izax might be Zildrog or at least have a dragon form in the upcoming operation. Dialogue from SCYVA fight:
    YOUR SACRIFICE WILL AWAKEN THE DRAGON. WITNESS THE POWER OF A TRUE GOD
    YOU WILL FUEL THE DRAGON'S AWAKENING.
    I DO NOT WISH TO DESTROY YOU. THE DRAGON DEMANDS IT.
    Some artworks of SWTOR companions by AnnaHelme:
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Now I imagine Endor_boy asking you about details and receiving answer "nothing's changed".

16. Malachi108

Malachi108 Jedi Master star 3

Aug 8, 2009
    It's quite simple. All romances/flirts in the vanilla game are straight-only. All romances/flirts in the expansion content pay no attention at all to your gender. Simple as that, and don't expect them to make any changes to vanilla story at this point.

Endor_boy likes this.
  17. Revanfan1

Revanfan1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 3, 2013
    So Corso and Risha are returning, eh? Cool. Glad they're finally trickling in the old companions again.

RafSwi7 and AusStig like this.
  18. Endor_boy

Endor_boy Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 24, 2013
    So they’re all gay for pay?

19. AusStig

Feb 3, 2010

Do you mean pay for gay?

Also yeah it's a bit like that isn't it.

Also do we have a release date for the new flashpoint?

Endor_boy likes this.
  20. RafSwi7

Oct 3, 2011
    Endor_boy There will be new romance option in the near future. We don't know details, but given the current trend he will be probably available for both male and female player characters.
    I hope, that...
    ...it won't be just another "alert" mission and then they will just stand in the base without joining the story.

Still, it seems that both Corso and Risha will be available for only smugglers. It makes me think, that some classes might get their companions back by "alert" missions, but later these companions will appear in the expansion.

For example, in KotET both Vette and Torian are very important characters in the storyline. I suspect, that in the next expansion each class might have its own "important" characters - Corso and Risha for Smuggler or Andronikos and Ashara for Inquisitor - that will be essential for the storyline.
    No news on this matter (unless you mean Copero flashpoint which will be released November 28, 2017).

Revanfan1, AusStig and Endor_boy like this.
  21. Kyle K

Mar 5, 2017
    Are we supposed to get Kira Lord Scourge Akaavi DS Jaessa and Mako as important characters?

Raina Temple might be than just the flashpoint on Copero.

Then it remains Doc Nadia Iresso Khem Val as alert or expansion.

22. RafSwi7

Oct 3, 2011

AusStig and darklordoftech like this.
  23. RafSwi7

Oct 3, 2011
    IZAX design WIP
    [​IMG]
    It is similiar to this statue...
    [​IMG]

AusStig and darklordoftech like this.
  24. Kyle K

Mar 5, 2017
    I am thinking about Corso and Risha with the new alert mission in Nar Shadda.
    It seems that they don't care with no opinion at all if you choosen to be with the Empire.
    No other opinions either about how you did on Zakuul.

Elara said alot of negative things about you with Zakuul and hard words about you as trooper with the Empire.

Any datamining info about Raina Temple with the agent?

25. RafSwi7

Oct 3, 2011
    The Impact of KOTOR on SWTOR

AusStig and Sinrebirth like this.