main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Full Series Rebels 4.03-4.04 - In the Name of the Rebellion - Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Oct 20, 2017.

1. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Episodes 4.03-4.04!!
    In the Name of the Rebellion
    -------------------------------------

Discussion of New Episodes - Rules
    (1) One of the mods will post each week's episode thread a few days before it airs on Disney XD.

(2) Discussion in the actual episode thread will be limited to that specific episode, NOT future episodes; past episodes may be referenced.

(3) Rebels episodes air on Monday at 9:00 pm ET on Disney XD. Anyone who catches an episode streaming before then must use spoiler tags. After that folks will begin discussing their reviews and thoughts which will likely include spoilers. To anyone concerned about being spoiled before watching the episode it is your responsibility to avoid the thread until you have had your chance to view.

(4) Spoilers like character deaths, appearances, and major plot details must be spoiler tagged in the new episode thread prior to the episode television air date.

(5) Do not post any preview video clips from the individual episode in the episode threads.

(6) Official episode commentary may be posted in this episode thread.

(7) Do not discuss future episodes in here.

(8) Reviews will go in a separate thread for each episode.

[​IMG]

whostheBossk and DarthBreezy like this.
  2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I am more excited for this episode then I was the last

redxavier likes this.
  3. Senator Kelberry

Senator Kelberry Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 22, 2010
  4. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Interesting. I can't quite figure out if they mean it'll be available online at 12:01 on Monday or 12:01 on Tuesday, so for now I'll assume it's the former and enforce the spoiler rules accordingly.

5. DavrelKex

DavrelKex Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 18, 2016
    I think they mean 12:01 after the 9pm airing, considering they say it "premieres" at 9pm alluding to 12:01 being the following morning.

6. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    Don't think anything will top all the Mandalorian action for me. Regardless, I'm looking forward for what's to come.

7. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    *excited face*

This has the potential to be nothing short of amazing.

8. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    Well we'll see. They did have on demand and streaming available before the TV airings for season 3, so there is precedent for that.

9. mattman8907

mattman8907 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2012
    just checked the guide on my satellite looks like the only showing is monday at 6:00pm for me.

10. JEDI-RISING

JEDI-RISING Chosen One star 6

Apr 15, 2005
    yes, what the heck are they doing? last weeks premier was on at 9:30 sunday here. i thought i saw this weeks episode there, and now i find it monday at 6, but the guide says it first aired today. Are they just trying to hide the episodes?

11. bdh1138

bdh1138 Jedi Master star 2

Feb 24, 2015
    The new episodes are up on watchdisneyxd now... I'm not sure they have any more idea what the schedule is supposed to be than we do

Sandtrooper956 likes this.
  12. Sandtrooper956

Sandtrooper956 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 15, 2015
    Is anyone else getting the first episode when they try to watch the second? It just shows the first part again for me...

AV-6R7 likes this.
  13. SpecialOpsUnit

SpecialOpsUnit Jedi Master star 4

Sep 1, 2007
    I'm staying optimistic but this show is making it difficult.

14. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014
    so this is up at WatchDisneyXD? if so I am going to watch in a few!

most likely you can only watch episode 1 of the story arc then after it airs at 9PM tomorrow night you can watch episode 2 in the story arc.

15. Todd the Jedi

Oct 16, 2008
    I just watched them on xfinity OnDemand, and both were there, just separate. But this confirms that it's 12:01 am Monday streaming premiere, which is pretty much what I thought.

As for the episodes,
    I definitely liked the increasingly unhinged Saw. I'm guessing hearing about Jedha here prompts him to set up shop there.

16. credar

credar Jedi Master star 3

Sep 18, 2011
    Where on Xfinity is season 4? For some reason only 1-3 is showing up for me.

I also am experiencing the issue with part 2 on the watchDisneyXD site. Oy, first Discovery's All Access issues now this? My Sci-Fi Sunday is turning into Malfunction Monday.

17. bdh1138

bdh1138 Jedi Master star 2

Feb 24, 2015
    Still waiting on XD to get the right part 2, but after seeing the first
    I feel like this is the best realization of Saw's potential as a character that we've seen yet. That argument with Mon was fantastic.

credar likes this.
  18. AV-6R7

AV-6R7 Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 9, 2014
    Same for me on the app. I've tried it several times, with no success.

Judging by the first episode, though, this promises to be a great two-parter.

19. SienneRe

SienneRe Jedi Master star 2

Mar 23, 2016
    Amazing first episode with absolutely great
    Kanan and Hera moments. I've never liked Mon Mothma so I was not surprised ;) Still don't like her. But I love Hera's doubts and all she did in this episode. Ah and Kallus. Hot Kallus indeed ;)

20. AndrewPascoe

AndrewPascoe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 26, 2014
    Overall first episode was a step up from the last two and the second episode was fantastic.

loved everything with the Kyber crystal and the prisoners further fueling Saw’s madness and building threads to R1. It was so good I could overlook usual Ezra/Chop shenanigans and the (surely) rebels trope of ending the episode with a destroyed...destroyer.

21. SensationalSean

SensationalSean Jedi Master star 3

Dec 19, 2014
    Hot Kallus is one of the most surprising fan movements to have emerged from Rebels - it's glorious. I wonder if his new allies objectify him?!

cwustudent likes this.
  22. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    I hate the UK right now.

23. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    I absolutely loved those 2 episodes.
    - I'm kinda tired of infiltration episode in Rebels but I really liked this one for some reason.
    - Chopper "kind" droid? [face_laugh] Let's just they changed their mind very quickly. Did I say that I love Chopper?
    - Kanan being then "eyes" of Hera in the first episode. So sweet.
    - They're really showing Sabine and Ezra a lot in this season and judging by thee trailer there's more of those 2 together. I'd like to see Zeb have a little more focus now since this is the last season. Hopefully there will be one Zeb centric episode like they did for season 2 and 3.
    - Speaking of Zeb, it seems like he and Hera were on Yavin before the rest of the crew.
    - R1 references : Two Tubes, Director Krennic mention, U-Wing, Jedha system
    - RIP Brom Titus and Captain Slavin. How many villains they killed now?
    - Ezra and Kanan meditating on Yavin. I like quiet moments like this.
    - Mothma vs Saw. 2 ways to lead a rebellion. So much think about.
    - Ezra hearing the kyber crystal singing, the same way he found his crystal.
    - No Thrawn. Good. No need to overuse him.
    - Kallus new model look great.
    - Hera being protective of Sabine and Ezra.
    - Chandrila and Corellia references.
    9/10

DarthBreezy likes this.
  24. CloneofVader

CloneofVader Jedi Knight star 2

Apr 5, 2016
    Another mediocre two-parter...

+ Nice dynamics between characters
    + Some good dialogues
    +\- They kill a few useless imperial officers from previous episodes...
    - Death Troopers is back. And they are effective as regular troopers...:oops:
    - As always - another empire defeat.
    - Another flawless infiltration. Empire still in a process of inventing a surveillance camera

7\10

JH24 and cwustudent like this.
  25. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    In the middle of part one - THIS is Rebels!!!

anakinfansince1983 likes this.