main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MOD Away and/or Reduced Time - Skiara's on internet holidays

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Skiara , Jan 7, 2009.

1. Skiara

Skiara ~• RSA FFC •~ star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 5, 2002
    I'm not feeling well for the last couple of days and since it's even hard to sit infront of the computer sometimes, I need a small break.

I asked Chorus and Nat to help. So if there's anything you need a mod for, feel free to send a private message to them. :)
    (Thanks to you both! :) ).

See you all soon! [:D]

2. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Not completely fine again, but better, so I'm back! :D

3. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    There’s some family stuff ahead that needs my attention. That’s why I’ll go on internet holidays for a few weeks soon.

NYCitygurl is having an eye on FFC during this time. So in case you need a mod, please, contact her.

Until I'm back… get some rebels, be lucky as a jedi hunter or in getting a line first! [face_good_luck]

See you all soon! [:D]

4. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Hello, everyone! Just wanted to drop in to say I will be dropping in ... and if you need anything, please feel free to ask!

5. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Thanks a lot for your help, Nat!! [:D]

I'm back from my offline time now. How has everyone been?

6. Pensivia

Pensivia Force Ghost star 5

Apr 24, 2013
    *nearly three months later*:p

I am well, Skiara, thanks:p ...hope everything's going great for you as well!

7. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Better late then never... ;)

I'm fine mostly, but fighting with a cold right know, which is annoying, but I guess I don't need to tell you that. ;)

8. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Since my husband will have off the entirely May, I'm using it as an excuse to take internet holidays again. :D It might happen that you see me every now and then (I'm addicted as you might know ;) ), but it might take until June before I answer any private messages. I'm very glad that NYCitygurl and A Chorus of Disapproval agreed to keep an eye on FFC together (thanks to you both!). So, if anything needs mod attention or you need any help, don't hesitate to contact them. They are a nice team and I'm sure, you're in good hands. :)

I'm here for a few more days, but still... Have a nice time and see you all in June! [:D]

Lexi, of course, Nat and Chorus will be happy to give out colors, if your game ends in that time. Just let them know. :)

9. Lexi

Lexi Jedi Master star 4

Oct 9, 2002
    Thanks for the notice, Skiara. Have a great time! :)

10. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Sure thing! Thanks! :D

11. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    Hi @all FFCer! I'm sorry that I'm not back fully as promised yet... but I'll be soon!

The reason is that my grandma died and I need/needed more time.

Be back soon!

12. Pensivia

Apr 24, 2013
    Oh, I am just now seeing your post above, Skiara. I am very sorry to hear about the loss of your grandmother.:( [:D]

13. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    No prob. I wish I hadn't had to write it...

Thanks!

14. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    I just got a reminder... I totally forgot to post about me being back fully again in here. So if there's anything that needs my attention, feel free to pm me. :)

15. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    A new Darth RL knocked at my door and made my life being crazy again. First I thought I could handle modding and Darth RL, but one hand for writing at my laptop and one hand for fighting with my lightsaber don't work that well. So I asked @A Chorus of Disapproval for helping me with Darth RL or modding. He chose modding. I guess that's a clever decision. ;)

I think I'll be online for the next four, maybe five weeks, but I'm sure that I can't be as fast as usual in responding. So, if you need quick help, Chorus will be happy to lead you the way. :)

Lexi
    Pensivia
    and of course, @ all FFC regulars, lurkers and visitors :)

Pensivia likes this.
  16. Pensivia

Apr 24, 2013
    Thanks for the heads up, Skiara! And good luck with ol' DRL!!!:bluesaber:[face_good_luck]:greensaber:

We'll look forward to having you back more regularly when things get a little calmer for you!:)

Skiara likes this.
  17. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    It’s time for some (Internet) holidays! :D

@Bazinga’d agreed to watch FFC as well as answering all your questions! So prepare and start asking him for all things you ever wanted an answer for starting tomorrow ending on the 28th. [face_devil]

Pensivia and Bazinga'd like this.
  18. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Thanks Skiara Jeez, I thought you were my friend. :p

The Porg Overlord is here to be serve by you. But seriously, if anyone needs anything please feel free to PM me.

Pensivia and Skiara like this.
  19. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    ...and there was me betting that someone will start a new thread asking Baz question after question. But... I was wrong... :(

In other words: I'm back. :)

20. Bazinga'd

Nov 1, 2012

Your back? Didnt even notice. :p But seriously, thank the maker.....

21. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    But... my back is noticeable! Seriously!

;)

22. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    As I have mentioned elsewhere, I need to go offline for about three weeks from now on, because there's a big move ahead and carnival time in my city, which is a big thing here. So I will be more then just a bit busy during that time.

@Bazinga'd will jump in and will be the person to go to, if you need anyhting. Don't hesitate to pm him. He's the perfect one in here. :)

Thanks and have a good time all of you!! [:D]

23. Skiara

Nov 5, 2002
    *waves at everybody*

When I started preparing my internet holidys, I suddenly got ill (nothing to worry about). So I'm really happy that @Bazinga'd agreed to step in right away! So, please, if there's anything you need concerning FFC, don't hesitate to pm him. He's looking forward to your PMs and loves to get covered with them! I think he needs some kind of training for WNU's pillow fight thread. ;)

I'll be back about the 15th of October. Have a nice time everybody! [:D]

24. Bazinga'd

Nov 1, 2012
    If anyone needs anything let me know. And Skiara, have a great holiday and dont worry about a thing. (Rubs hands together in a rapid motion. A faint laugh is heard in the background that sounds like the Emperor's.)

Skiara and LAJ_FETT like this.