main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Animated Shorts Official Star Wars: Forces of Destiny Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Diego Lucas, Apr 12, 2017.

1. Hopeless

Hopeless Jedi Master star 4

Oct 28, 2006
    Oh!
    Did Hera let Leia listen in over a community about their exchange?

2. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Hera is Snoke. This episode confirms it.

MandoArtist likes this.
  3. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
  4. Mother_Talzin

Mother_Talzin Jedi Master star 4

Aug 23, 2014
    Loved the Endor episode w/ Han & Hera! The others fell a bit flat when it comes to the new episodes in volume 2. There is a bit too much passing of data discs between rebels. I enjoyed it with Leia & Sabine, but now its a bit much with Jyn and Ketsu. If the shorts continue, I hope the stories become more interesting...

SilentGuy66 likes this.
  5. MatthewZ

MatthewZ Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 21, 2003
    The Crash Course short wasn't on the Disney channel.

6. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
  7. MandoArtist

MandoArtist Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2015
    Like that hint of Sabine's theme at the start.

8. V-2

V-2 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 10, 2012
    I made it through 3 of these. No more.

The Shadow Emperor and Theo333 like this.
  9. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    I get really distracted by the streak of color over every character's nose which i'm going to assume is part of the artist's style. Why?

10. cwustudent

cwustudent Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 25, 2011
    I'd forgotten to watch them originally, but last night I added Forces of Destiny to my TCW rewatch. The two eps before Heroes On Both Sides were helpful re: the time jump. I've no serious opinion re: the other two TCW-related eps. I hope there are more TCW-related eps, especially from the "cancelled" time period!

11. Ancient Whills

Jun 12, 2011
  12. Theo333

Theo333 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2011

Tumblr.

Not even once.

13. DANNASUK

DANNASUK Force Ghost star 7

Nov 1, 2012
    Forces of Destiny are probably my favourite Star Wars animated series. Really fun and I enjoy little 'lore' content, which helps define each era a little bit more.

14. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
  15. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    I saw this new Leia FOD doll at a local Gamestop. It appears to be a limited edition selling for upwards of $50.

[​IMG]

16. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    The dolls seem to be going clearance everywhere, I think they overestimated how much FOD would sell... I just hope they still come out with Ahsoka, because if not I am going to be sad. :(

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  17. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Yeah I've noticed that the prices have been reduced. Amazon still lists the Ahsoka doll coming out at the end of this month. I'm not sure if the price featured there will eventually go down.

18. StarWarsFreak93

StarWarsFreak93 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 20, 2015
    I bought Sabine at Walmart for $9 the other day. Going to pick up Rey and Jyn soon, too. I think these figures are great, love the packaging and design. I hope they make more characters for the line like Anakin.

Ahsoka's Tano likes this.
  19. Mother_Talzin

Aug 23, 2014
  20. revan772

revan772 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 5, 2014
    I have not been keeping up with the cartoons, but YAY for Kneesaa!!! So excited, I loved her in the Ewok cartoons. I may need to get the Wicket set now... and I know these will have limited articulation but are they still shipping the Padme and Ahsoka figures as is?

21. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Interesting, Kneesaa would be the only Legends character under this doll line. Could be nothing, or could be an indication that she's rejoin canon through one of these stories.

22. Mother_Talzin

Aug 23, 2014
    I'd say she'll absolutely appear in the series, otherwise producing a toy geared toward a young audience would be a bit risky, considering her last appearance on TV was in the 80s. Kneesaa had a regular realistic action figure in a multipack years ago, which did well, but that of course was more collector oriented:

[​IMG]

23. Ahsoka's Tano

Oct 28, 2014
    Is it just me, or are they missing, THE MOST FAMOUS EWOK OF THEM ALL (to the tune of Rudolf the Red-nosed Reindeer)....

[​IMG]

24. Nerfherders

Nerfherders RMFF Treasurer star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    I've totally lost track at how many of these shorts they've made. I saw the one special (but apparently there were two?), and a few on youtube. Does anyone have a definitive list of shorts?

25. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Ja (scroll toward the bottom)

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018